+ Reply
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined ======== 360 Teaser Video ======== [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SXfs8E4i84[/ame] 360 Web Browser Reviews ======== ✪ "Mobile Safari Got You Down? Try The 360 Web Browser" -
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined
    360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined
    ========

360 Teaser Video
    ========

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SXfs8E4i84[/ame]

360 Web Browser Reviews
    ========
    ✪ "Mobile Safari Got You Down? Try The 360 Web Browser" - AppAdvice
    ✪ "A Revolutionary new Browser Interface with a blistering array of Customization and Performance Options" - FreshApps
    ✪ "In addition to just looking cool, the Browser supports all kinds of cool features." - Appolicious
    ✪ "Offers a wide range of interactive features" - MACNN
    ✪ "It's a fully feature packed Browser." - DailyAppShow

▲ Featured in New & Noteworthy [Productivity] of US,UK,Australia,Canada,Hungary,India among several others

360 Web Browser Short Description
    ========
    360 Web Browser is the most intelligent, customizable, advanced and user-adaptive browser ever made for the iPhone platform. Experience features ranging from Tabs, Quick List, 360 Arcs™, Saved Pages/Passwords, Plug-ins, Ad Block, Log-in Lock among various others.

360 Web Browser brings a lot of features to the table:

Unique Features
    • 360 Arc™ and 360 FS(Full Screen) Arc™ - Access over 25 features in just a tap
    • Quick Access List maintains Recently Visited / Most Famous / Recently Bookmarked.
    • Fully Custom Made Themes + Tab Themes
    • Intelligent Tabbing - Tabs are Intelligent + They have their own preference & privacy mode.
    • Offline Mode - Save your Bandwidth on roaming, doesn’t cascade its effect to outside of the App
    • Address Bar Commands - Terminal Commands to Perform Things faster
    • Remember Passwords - Saves you the Trouble of entering them again
    • And many more...
    • For a mammoth description of 360 Web Browser, check out : 360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing ... Redefined!

360 Web Browser iTunes Link
    ========
    iTunes Link : 360 Web Browser - Awesome, Feature Rich Browser w/ Tabs and More for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

A Big Hug from Digital Poke to all our users .
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 11-04-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

wheres the integrated flash?

stick to mi safari thanks (:
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

We never said we are offering flash...
    Apple doesn't approve either... if you are talking about rendering flash videos only and not content then there are more cons than pros to it.

If and when Apple allows browsers with flash rendering... we will be there with it .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

waste of money!

Thanks

Then we suggest you don't buy it... simple

Thanks

Geez whats wrong with this guy... this app is the most amazing browser out there.

Super fast, super awesome arc concept that was greatly executed, THEMES, and plugins so you can finally get firefox-like extensions in a mobile web browser.

Not to mention some super sexy UI and the best fullscreen mode of any browser. Theres so many awesome features I would never even dream of having in a mobile web browser. Different desktop renderings in different tabs- GENIUS!

Keep up the awesome work guys.

I used to use perfect web browser for a while but between all the extra features and speed this brower blows it outta the water!!

Besides why would you compromise all the great speed of this browser by being able to see a couple flash videos?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-01-2010 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Could there be a trial version?

Thanks

@Anniex 423
    Unfortunately, There are no plans yet for a trial version.
    We will begin working on the iPad version soon... and the rest of the resources will go towards working with our user base, releasing updates and the list goes on .

@SnowLeo
    Hi Snow,
    Do check out our two new plugins for 360 Web Browser when you have enough time on hand. Working hard for your request .

1. Auto-Scroll & 2. Twitter Share

The thumbnails are marked, happy surfing

Thanks

Just checked out the auto scroll. I like how plugins are also tab-specific but I dont think I was able to get the autoscrolling working right. For example on this page I tried it out and it automatically scrolled to the TOP of the page and very quickly instead of slowly scrolly down as I assume it should. The autoscroll is a great concept but it wasnt exactly what I had in mind. What I had in mind was something more like Perfect Web Browsers hyperscroll where you can turn on a semi transparent scrollbar on the side of the screen that you can use to quickly scroll up and down by sliding your ringer along it with up and down arrows on it at the top and bottom also for scrolling. However I hope you can get the autoscroll working better as it is a cool idea.

I really love the plugins but think there should be easier access to get to them like having a separate button in the bottom bar or in the arc to get to the plugins and then be able to enable or disable the plugin from there rather than refreshing.

Oh and could you guys make sure you have a bookmark bar in the ipad version?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-01-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-02-2010)

Thanks

Hey SnowLeo,

The Autoscroll works only on mobile websites, for e.g check out the mobile version of MMi and it should work. Do let us know if it doesn't work / you have pwned us .

Autoscroll is different from Hyper Scroll. Still working on it.

Thanks for the plugin suggestion. It has been duly noted down. We assure you the Bookmark Bar will be there in the iPad version.

With Best Regards,
    Dp-Prodigy

SnR
    Thanks

This is a really great looking browser. I like how the UI is really out of the way, and has "true" full screen. Most other browsers say they have a full screen mode but end up having a big address bar or > < arrows all over the screen. Gonna go get it. This should replace Opera for me.

Thanks

Usually devs will throw up a few promo codes to get the app some publicity. you might try doing the same. I think I'll be downloading this one....

Twitter: @tshoults

Thanks

Sorry to tell you but I tried the autoscroll on MMis mobile site and it just automatically snaps the page to the top instead of scrolling down ):

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Usually devs will throw up a few promo codes to get the app some publicity. you might try doing the same. I think I'll be downloading this one....
    They did do this and had a separate thread for it as well as their site with a bunch of contests to guess what the app does. In fact I was one of the lucky winners and youll find me on their site for the contest winners.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-02-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-02-2010), moon#pie (10-02-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    do you have a list of plugins already made for this?
    is there a download plugin. kinda like the safari download

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Sorry to tell you but I tried the autoscroll on MMis mobile site and it just automatically snaps the page to the top instead of scrolling down ):

They did do this and had a separate thread for it as well as their site with a bunch of contests to guess what the app does. In fact I was one of the lucky winners and youll find me on their site for the contest winners.
    Well SnowLeo kinda wrapped it all up for us over here besides being able to pwn us and find a bug in auto-scroll plugin.

@R6junkie Check our gallery screenshot to find some of the plugins offered, Plugins are added by us to increase the user - experience on a continuous basis, besides they are open-source so any of our user can make one and submit to us too. There are more than 18 plugins for 360 Browser till now.

Cheers,
    DP-Exxed

SnR
    Thanks

PLUGINS?! This browser just gets better and better.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SnR For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-03-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm using your browser right now. Is there away to import the safari bookmarks?
    Also how can I get my mail links to open 360
    Last edited by R6junkie; 10-02-2010 at 08:31 PM.

SnR
    Thanks

Now that I'm running it, I really like it. You should make the UI scroll out of view like safari does.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R6junkie View Post
    I'm using your browser right now. Is there away to import the safari bookmarks?
    Also how can I get my mail links to open 360
    Hi R6junkie,
    We are working on a bookmark sync feature, be sure to check it out in the upcoming updates .
    Unfortunately Apple doesn't allow you to change the default browser settings [ but don't worry we are trying for a workaround for that too ]

@SnR
    Thanks for the amazing reply.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

R6junkie (10-03-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

great browser, i wish a three finger touch or alike in fullscreen would bring up the back and forward buttons, rather than having to hold teh arc to advance or return

also, the jailbroken app, browserchanger, sadly doesnt list 360 as an option to set system wide 360 to open all links from mail and alike, it has a number of other browsers, i sure wish bigboss would add it, maybe he will with the growing prominence of 360!

keep up the good work
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-03-2010)