Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    cant wait, good job!!!!
    Thanks Quaddy, Do Spread the word if you can.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    Hi SnowLeo,
    Let me check on that and get back to you .

As for the mailing webpages, It is built in as well as supported via plugin .

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Hi SnowLeo,
    Sorry, we can't give out pre-release version of the update since Apple doesn't allow it. But we might have a contest for promo code giveaway if people of ModMyi are interested .

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 11-09-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (11-09-2010)

Cant wait for the update but Im just wondering whats gonna be the ETA for the ipad version. I cant stand safari for ipad especially how it has to load the page every time you switch between the tabs and has so many features I love doing with this app on my iphone missing.

When you make the ipad version could you be sure to include air printing which was added to ipad safari as well as emailing pages in 4.2 GM.

Also the bookmark bar is a very nice feature in ipad safari that I dont see in other alternate ipad browsers.

Looks like skyfires planning on making an ipad version of their app too so maybe if you hurry up and add the Flash to HTML5 in your browser and put it in your ipad version before they do then you can take some of that super high demand for viewing flash on ipad/iphone. No pressure though(:

Were you able to add full support for whatever was nessisary for browser changer in cydia to work with this browser in 1.2?

I see you completely fixed the two bugs I experienced before with crash on start when closing the tabs before they fully load and the selecting links issue.

Is scrolling smoother in 1.2 because it just doesnt seem to quite flow as smoothly when scrolling compared to safari.

Funny though because my dad used to have an iphone but now has a droid 2 and always complains about how the droid doesnt scroll as smoothly through web pages as the iphone browser.

For the people who dont feel like jailbreaking to use browser changer for this I think itd be useful to add the cool (but sometimes annoying) feature in skyfire where if you have a copied link in the clipboard as soon as you open the app it asks if you want to open the link. But if you do this please have it open in a new tab instead of the current.

I think ability to turn on white on black for the web pages as a plugin as well as the ability to adjust brightness within the app would be really nice. Even though I usually just swipe the statusbar to activate sbsettings to adjust the brightness.

Will the download manager be coming in the next major update?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 11-09-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-10-2010)

Will a download manager be approved by Apple?

Sure just look in the app store. There are dedicated download managers like "download manager" that have a built in browser and dedicated browsers that have built in download manager. Forget which browser has it but I downloaded one of those before.

‎360 Plugin ] 360 Web Browser is able to bring Flash to MP4 conversion for our users especially provided by ClipConverter.cc to 360 [ Big Hug to them ].

Convert them and view them instantly without losing quality. Converted Videos supports Rewind and Fast-Forward as well.

Clip Converter currently supports: Direct Download, YouTube (HQ and HD), Google Video, Sevenload, MySpace, Dailymotion (HQ), Vimeo (HQ), Metacafe, MyVideo, Veoh among some.

Visit them to get the list of all the services they support.

Clip Converter will be Available as a Plugin From 12th November 2010, just after the release of Version 1.2 of 360 Web Browser.

For more Info : 360 Web Browser News Feed

============

@SnowLeo
    I think ability to turn on white on black for the web pages as a plugin as well as the ability to adjust brightness within the app would be really nice. Even though I usually just swipe the statusbar to activate sbsettings to adjust the brightness.
    : Suggestion noted down, will try to incorporate it in the upcoming updates.

Will the download manager be coming in the next major update?
    : Yes [ Frantically looks for Tap Wire ].

Looks like skyfires planning on making an ipad version of their app too so maybe if you hurry up and add the Flash to HTML5 in your browser and put it in your ipad version before they do then you can take some of that super high demand for viewing flash on ipad/iphone. No pressure though(:
    : The 360 Browser for iPad will take some more time to ready up, We are redesigning the interface and now we have to add a Bookmark Bar as well .

Is scrolling smoother in 1.2 because it just doesnt seem to quite flow as smoothly when scrolling compared to safari.
    : Yes, With the performance upgrades, everything should be faster by a tiny second or so .

I see you completely fixed the two bugs I experienced before with crash on start when closing the tabs before they fully load and the selecting links issue.
    : Thanks

Were you able to add full support for whatever was nessisary for browser changer in cydia to work with this browser in 1.2?
    : Yes, we were able to and we have contacted Tom also and has requested him to include us in his awesome app as well.

When you make the ipad version could you be sure to include air printing which was added to ipad safari as well as emailing pages in 4.2 GM.
    : Will do

Cant wait for the update but Im just wondering whats gonna be the ETA for the ipad version. I cant stand safari for ipad especially how it has to load the page every time you switch between the tabs and has so many features I love doing with this app on my iphone missing.
    : The ETA for iPad is unknown right now but will post about it as soon as it get clears to us.

@StormHunter117 & SnowLeo : Yes SnowLeo is right and has spilled the beans over the inclusion of Download Manager, Apple shouldn't have a problem with Download Manager.

Cheers guys,
    With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (11-10-2010)

I love it so much how you answer every single little question I ask and make sure to note down and makr sure to include every single suggestion I make.

I dont think theres ever been even anyone on this site that has gone that far as to taking every single one of my suggestions.

But its exactly this type of dedication and customer support that makes this app go from a good app to a legendary, flawless, and never-before-done app. Although I got to admitt this app started out as having many things nerver-before-done.

Who needs crappy flash to HTML5 conversions that overloads servers, runs slow, is low quality, and slows down the app like my experiences with skyfire where you can play these flash videos in other formats or downloas them in high quality without slowing down the app. Thank you for choosing to make flash videos play the better way. Skyfire has a good concept but when they execute it the result is quite disappointing much like how flash itself on android phones truely affects the performance of the web browsing.

Glad to hear download manager is definitely coming and very glad you are making sure to contact the dev of browser changer and ensuring compatibility so people like me can finally completely dump any nessisity for safari for this app. Especially now that I updated to 4.0 cause i love that cool animation when you click on a link when it switches to safari.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (11-12-2010)

360 Browser ] Power, speed make this browser a worthy replacement for iPhone’s built-in Safari app - MacWorld [ 4.5 / 5 ]
    Read More : 360 Web Browser - Awesome, Feature Rich Browser w/ Tabs and More Review | iPhone and iPad Productivity App | Macworld

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I love it so much how you answer every single little question I ask and make sure to note down and makr sure to include every single suggestion I make.

I dont think theres ever been even anyone on this site that has gone that far as to taking every single one of my suggestions.

But its exactly this type of dedication and customer support that makes this app go from a good app to a legendary, flawless, and never-before-done app. Although I got to admitt this app started out as having many things nerver-before-done.

Who needs crappy flash to HTML5 conversions that overloads servers, runs slow, is low quality, and slows down the app like my experiences with skyfire where you can play these flash videos in other formats or downloas them in high quality without slowing down the app. Thank you for choosing to make flash videos play the better way. Skyfire has a good concept but when they execute it the result is quite disappointing much like how flash itself on android phones truely affects the performance of the web browsing.

Glad to hear download manager is definitely coming and very glad you are making sure to contact the dev of browser changer and ensuring compatibility so people like me can finally completely dump any nessisity for safari for this app. Especially now that I updated to 4.0 cause i love that cool animation when you click on a link when it switches to safari.
    Not to be cheesy, but this is what we strive for, You are happy, that means we are doing our job well .

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (11-11-2010)

Just saw the new update in the app store and I tried to download it and it says "this update is only available if you purchased the app before at full price" or something like that and then even when it says after that buy I click that and it doesnt work.

Maybe I'll have better luck trying to update it through itunes on my computer

Yep it worked updating through itunes on my computer

New update is amazing!!
    Performance upgrades are very significant! Everything is so much faster and smoother and scrolling is now smoother than safari! New slated tabs look super awesome especially with the carbon theme.

Hyperscroll: looks awesome and works great but my only complaint is when using it to quickly scroll down a page it is a little choppy but works great for just clicking along the bar to get to a part of a site really quickly.

Havent tried the flash video converter yet but Im very excited to try it out.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 11-11-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-11-2010)

This is one bad***s browser in my book!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

16. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-11-2010)

boy did i have an issue downloading this update, same message/issue as snowleo

had to delete it and try again, and i think i ended up buying it again a couple more times, lol, as it was persistently stuck on installing, even after reboots, eventually installed when i left it for ten minutes

strange, anyhow

great update, loving it, i only just found out how to apply themes too, i stupidly, didnt know you had to hold the [+] icon to get extra options, i was just clicking the plus button assuming that meant add that theme (in the free ones) and it never did anything, till i chanced upon a long hold and saw the preview and install options ;-)

my one suggestion would be for hyperscroll, relative to the size of the screen, its quite large to have that bar and slider all the time, i know on some devices, ipad? ( i forget which device this is on )the scroller is invisible, until you either start scrolling or go over to the right hand side and press and then it shows up almost transparently, but enough for you to see it, a lot more unobtrusive, that way you could have hyperscroll permanantly activated, and not have to see the slider till you activate it by pressing at the very right margin, then it will show itself for ~5 seconds and will remain if used, and auto hide again if not active, something like that

anyway

great updates!

thanks!!!

p.s. now to wait for browserchanger to be updated to include 360!!!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-11-2010)

@SnowLeo & @Quaddy : This usually occurs from iTunes side whenever the update gets processed to the AppStore, It shouldn't be a problem now.

@SnowLeo & @Quaddy : Thanks for your amazing and in depth analysis... Loved It

@Metaserph : Amazing observation... Loved It, brought a smile on our face

@Quaddy : Thanks for the Hyperscroll suggestions, As always noted down and will be made available in the subsequent updates

Finally, Please take some time out and rate us if you can and Thanks for amazing responses.... you guys made MMi our favorite Forum to hang on to.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (11-12-2010)

I wrote a nice 5 star review as soon as I downloaded the update (:

Wierd not sure why it says "App Pro" as my name in the review because its usually snowleo
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 11-11-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-11-2010)

Hi SnowLeo,
    We just read the review, Big Hug for the amazing review.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

360 Browser in Top 25 [ Productivity ] of 10+ Countries including US.

Thanks for all the support guys
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 11-13-2010 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

couldnt get my review to publish for loads of attempts, but its gone through now, thanks for a great product! :-)
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    couldnt get my review to publish for loads of attempts, but its gone through now, thanks for a great product! :-)
    Thanks a ton Quaddy,

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That looks really cool

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Yenjoi For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-14-2010)

Thanks Yenjoi.... , you made us smile

Many Thanks and please do rate us on the App Store if you can.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 11-14-2010 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No problem this browser looks better and cleaner then that one app skyfire.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Yenjoi For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-14-2010)

360 Browser ] Say Hello to out newest plugin - Instapaper. Head to Add Plugins from 360 Browser to Install it now.

Cheers,
    Digital Poke Crew

The Zoom Image Plugin Link went Offline for some weird reason... but now it's working fine

360 Plugins ] Another Day... Another Plugin, Read It Later Plugin makes it entry to 360 Browser.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 11-15-2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just bought this last night. still trying to figure it out some, but it's pretty nice!

Twitter: @tshoults

34. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (11-15-2010)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast