Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Update didnt work from my iphone but it worked from my computer

new issue: i cant get any themes working (including screenshots) and it wont let me make in app purchases
    What's the message you are getting??

Its not giving me any message. I cant click the lock or the center image and i can click down on the plus and it makes the noise but doesnt do anything (in the themes screen)

Its not giving me any message. I cant click the lock or the center image and i can click down on the plus and it makes the noise but doesnt do anything (in the themes screen)
    It's working over here, might be Apple server issue, does it let you go in the processing transaction phase or doesn't do anything at all. Try restarting the device. It works sometimes. Lemme know if the problem still occurs.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

Wow. Just realized the themes thing was a hold and drag thing. But now I am getting an error: "this is not a test user account. Please create a new account in the sandbox environment"

Wow. Just realized the themes thing was a hold and drag thing. But now I am getting an error: "this is not a test user account. Please create a new account in the sandbox environment"
    Glad to help, you have to login from your apple account to transact, first goto settings [ in iphone not in 360] > App Store > Sign Out.

Return to 360, and purchase the theme, it should prompt you for user id / pass of apple account. Enter the Apple Account credentials and it will be unlocked .

p.s : try long tap on themes, bookmarks and history to reveal extended options as well . Go ahead try it...

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

Just tried that with 2 different accounts and got the same error

Just tried that with 2 different accounts and got the same error
    Hi snow leo,
    We are waiting for daily report to check whether its a problem from Apple's side or Our's... will keep you in loop once the daily report comes by.

With Best Regards,
    Digital Poke Crew

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (10-08-2010)

Say hello to evernote plugin, the newest in the arsenal of 360 Browser.

thanks
    Hi SnowLeo,
    The daily sales are in, In-App purchase seems to be working fine, request you to send me a screen shot while we try to root out the problem.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 10-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-08-2010)

We are looking into it... basically buying our own theme... sniff ... btw that amazing skin on iPhone... is it your design? Dp-Exxed is impressed .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    We are looking into it... basically buying our own theme... sniff ... btw that amazing skin on iPhone... is it your design? Dp-Exxed is impressed .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Hey SnowLeo,
    We found the problem... this happens when you have ******* installed via cydia .

This will probably resolve the issue...
    If you encounter a sandbox error when trying to purchase the in app purchase for iPhone+ it is likely being caused by the fact that you have a jailbroken phone.

To get it to work you can try the following:

Uninstall ******* via cydia
    Uninstall app you're trying the in-app purchase in
    Reboot iPhone
    Reinstall app from app store
    Reinstall ******* from cydia [Optionally, we are not recommending it ;p]

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 10-08-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^I kinda figured it had something to do with that..... );

By the way I only have it for a few apps that were free in the app store but got removed... not that it really is justified fully but just letting you know

Sucks Im gonna lose my data from the app.... maybe I'll just wait till I decide to update to 4.1 so I can get my data back with the restore. I think I might wait till some time around 10/10/10 at 10:10 before I update (;
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-08-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^I kinda figured it had something to do with that..... );

By the way I only have it for a few apps that were free in the app store but got removed... not that it really is justified fully but just letting you know

Sucks Im gonna lose my data from the app.... maybe I'll just wait till I decide to update to 4.1 so I can get my data back with the restore. I think I might wait till some time around 10/10/10 at 10:10 before I update (;
    lol... waiting for greenpoison . BTW, it's cool, just a lil favor, re-rate us if you can

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

Oh and the skin... me- hell no! lol its by 2 of the greatest themers of all time here at MMi- K. Nitsua (Austin Bradley) and Zausser (Steve Zauss) with a few statusbar mods by some of the great theme modders here (me being one (: ). Unfortunately they probably wont update this theme to iOS 4 at least any time soon but Zaussers NineHD theme is also super sexy.

Check out the theme threads here so you see for yourself the awesome stuff that the themers make. (You might wanna check out the Top Shelf iPad theme while your at it *wink*)... speaking of which... I really gotta finish that theme and make some UI for it.

Edit: submitted another long sincere well deserved review (:
    Not sure how long it takes to show up though
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-08-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-08-2010)

Oh and the skin... me- hell no! lol its by 2 of the greatest themers of all time here at MMi- K. Nitsua (Austin Bradley) and Zausser (Steve Zauss) with a few statusbar mods by some of the great theme modders here (me being one (: ). Unfortunately they probably wont update this theme to iOS 4 at least any time soon but Zaussers NineHD theme is also super sexy.

Check out the theme threads here so you see for yourself the awesome stuff that the themers make. (You might wanna check out the Top Shelf iPad theme while your at it *wink*)... speaking of which... I really gotta finish that theme and make some UI for it.

Edit: submitted another long sincere well deserved review (:
    Not sure how long it takes to show up though
    @K. Nitsua & Zausser : Awesome work guys.
    @SnowLeo : Status Bar looks Amazing as well. Will spend some time surfing around MMi once we complete the update . Ohh and thanks for the review , hasn't shown up yet but we know it's worth the wait.

==============
    360 Update ] Another update is coming up, Please do share with us your suggestions / feedback to make 360 Experience even better .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

With Best

I was referring to a few of the custom statusbar icons but whatever. But if you want to see some of my more major modding that i did to themes check out the NineHD thread with my latest modifications or the Top Shelf iPad thread to see the ipad theme Ive been working on (:

I wonder why its taking so long for my review to show up though
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-08-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah, It's still not up i guess, I think probably the review was so awesome that they thought it was us who gave the review .

NineHD theme mod looks cool, I will surely give it a try .

Contest Ended
    =========
    Since this was a express contest and we got only 10 entries, we decided to hand everyone out a promo code ... Congratulations to -

SnowLeo [I know you have one, this is for your friends and for being an awesome user ]
    floppy_joe

You all win a promo code , I will PM them to you right away...
    Digital Poke Crew requests you to rate / review us on iTunes if you like the App.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (10-09-2010)

Youll give it a try? *gasp* the dev of an appstore app has a jailbroken phone lol. But if you wanna try out a theme I made all by myself you should try the Top Shelf iPad theme.

Yay! Another promo lol.

Oh and I resubmitted the review, not sure why its taking so long.

hows the browser changer/custom urls thing coming along, i am little confused as to whether this was resolved *confused*

i am keen to have this 360 as default now system wide
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Yep, but the 360 browser's implementation of URL scheme is not perfect yet. I've heard they pushed the next update version to Apple, and it will fix this issue.
    I will update BrowserChanger after confirming that.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010/10/10, at 7:55, Isaac Gritz <> wrote:

I believe the latest update of 360 browser added custom urls to some extent so you may be able to add support for browser changer.
    Browser changer status^
    (email from dev)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (10-11-2010)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast