+ Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
does any one see a bigger battery drain with this? I'm recharging my phone now to see if I see a difference. last night it seemed to drain quickly.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does any one see a bigger battery drain with this?
    I'm recharging my phone now to see if I see a difference. last night it seemed to drain quickly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R6junkie View Post
    does any one see a bigger battery drain with this?
    I'm recharging my phone now to see if I see a difference. last night it seemed to drain quickly.
    We did run performance test before releasing, they were coming out fine but do check and let us know too along with the iOS version and device if it's a problem .

@Quaddy Thanks for your comments and suggestions, we will try to incorporate them in the upcoming updates. About browserchanger, can't comment on it legally, can we .

Thanks

#20 in productivity in US! Keep it up!
    Seems the biggest thing theyre asking for in the comments is retina graphics.
    @Quaddy- You should probably email the dev of browser changer. I emailed him but have yet to recieve a response. I used browserchanger all the time with perfect web browser and I really hope he updates it for this app.

devs email is [email protected]
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-03-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (10-05-2010)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

Download plugin or not? It was asked but u only told him to go look at the 18 plugins. Yes or no?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe;
    Download plugin or not? It was asked but u only told him to go look at the 18 plugins. Yes or no?
    No download plugin yet. I asked in the promo contest thread and he said that he noted the suggestion

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (10-03-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    No download plugin yet. I asked in the promo contest thread and he said that he noted the suggestion
    SnowLeo beat us at it again

@SnowLeo... shhhh we are doing something for Retina Display.... don't tell anyone

Banned
    Thanks

ill wait for a trial. sure .99 is next to nothing but my next to nothings have all added up to alot of something for nothing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (10-21-2010)

Thanks

You made us lol ...

Do let us know if you have any more questions.
    Cheers,
    Digital Poke Crew

Thanks to ModMyi for their tremendous support, Cause of you guys :
    • 360 Web Browser secures No.7 Position [TOP 100] in Hungary.
    • #1 in Hungary, Lebanon in Productivity.
    • Featured in New and Noteworthy Category in US, UK and India.
    • Climbing the charts of over 20 App Store Countries rapidly and is already in top 40 [Productivity] of US, UK, Canada, Australia among others in just 3 days .

With Best Regards,
    Digital Poke Crew

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ill wait for a trial. sure .99 is next to nothing but my next to nothings have all added up to alot of something for nothing
    We understand your dilemma however we won't be doing lite version anytime soon. Half of our resources is dedicated towards its user base of 360 and launching updates [Frequent ones, if i daresay ] and the other half is going to start on working for an iPad version.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 10-03-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (10-04-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ahhh thanks, i searched for the contact info on the various forums for him, and couldnt see it - will do. cheers1!!!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Thanks

360 Update ] Urgent Update for 360 Browser has just been pushed to Apple, waiting for Apple to show us their love .

The Update Resolves :
    ✔ Fixed Flickering of Arcs which was evident to some users on Retina Display.
    ✔ Previous Session now gets activated on fast app switching as well.
    ✔ In-App Lock gets activated on fast app switching.
    ✔ 360 Arcs Sound can be turned On/Off.
    ✔ Even more performance upgrades.

@SnowLeo
    We were trying to push the hyperscroll along with this update but we could not since this was an urgent one... Don't rage on us , we are still your number one fan and are working on your request

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (10-05-2010)

Thanks

Thanks but what able the bug with the autoscroll? I swear I cant get it working right. Im on 3gs 3.1.3 if that helps and I tried it on a bunch of mobile sites including this one.

Thanks

Thanks but what able the bug with the autoscroll? I swear I cant get it working right. Im on 3gs 3.1.3 if that helps and I tried it on a bunch of mobile sites including this one.
    Hi SnowLeo, Thanks for posting the version, so far we have tested autoscroll on 4 upwards on iphone 3gs/iphone 4 and it seems to work. We are trying to arrange an iphone 1g (iOS 3.1.3) so that we can test out the problem and fix it for you... Stay tuned .

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

360 Web Browser featured in New and Noteworthy Category [Productivity] in several countries including US,UK,Australia,Canada,India among several others.

Within Top 50 [Productivity] in most of them in just 6 Days.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 10-05-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Browser changer dev:
    Hi

I've got the same requests from others
    To get supported by BorwserChanger, 360Bowser must have custom URL scheme. But unfortunatelly it does not have any URL scheme for now.

In response to requests from BorwserChanger users, I asked the dev of 360Browser to add support for URL schemes via twitter. And they said they will !
    See Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter and wait for the update.
    After that, I will update BrowserChanger asap.

Thanks
    tom-go
    Sent from my iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

/\ @snowleo, same reply here this morning, good news indeed, so 360 devs, the ball is in your court, i feel that change, at least for me, will ensure 360 is used more often and thus, gotten used to more quickly, and then can become my primary browser - lets see if a custom url schema will follow!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Thanks

Browser changer dev:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    / @snowleo, same reply here this morning, good news indeed, so 360 devs, the ball is in your court, i feel that change, at least for me, will ensure 360 is used more often and thus, gotten used to more quickly, and then can become my primary browser - lets see if a custom url schema will follow!
    Hi SnowLeo & Quaddy : With this latest update, we have added the custom url for use with 360 Web Browser, type 360://[website name] to open it in 360... however, since this was an urgent update, we didn't had much time to perfect it, so make sure that 360 is running in background to open up the url page, alternatively if 360 Browser is not running, typing 360:// will launch it from 1.0.2 onwards, We will add the support to open url's even if 360 Browser is not running in the next update.

===============

360 Browser ] Apple has showed their love to us, 360 update has been released.. Go ahead check it out .

iTunes Link : 360 Web Browser - Awesome, Feature Rich Browser w/ Tabs and More for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

360 Update is out and so a new contest since we have new promo codes .

Tell us the things that u like in our browser, Suggestions and Ideas.
    At the end of this weekend.... 5 of you will win the 360 Browser

Browser changer dev:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    / @snowleo, same reply here this morning, good news indeed, so 360 devs, the ball is in your court, i feel that change, at least for me, will ensure 360 is used more often and thus, gotten used to more quickly, and then can become my primary browser - lets see if a custom url schema will follow!
    Hi SnowLeo and Quaddy, FYI
    @digitalpoke Good to hear that! When will the next update come? I've just finished implementing your great TwitLonger: @digitalpoke Good to hear that! When will the next update come? I've just finished implementing your

Thanks for your support , we know you guys have our back .

With Best Regards,
    Digital Poke Crew

"Mobile Safari Got You Down? Try The 360 Web Browser" - AppAdvice [ Mobile Safari Got You Down? Try The 360 Web Browser :: App Advice ]
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 10-07-2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Got an issue:
    I got this app from the promo for winning the contest but now I went into the appstore to get the update and I hit update for it but then it has a pop up that says "the discounted price is only available if you bought the app. Would you like to buy the app at full price?" (may not be the exact message but its close enough.

Does this mean I wont be able to update from the promo unless I buy it and lose all my current data because I will have to delete this one. (Clicking ok to buy at full price doesnt work)

Thanks

Got an issue:
    I got this app from the promo for winning the contest but now I went into the appstore to get the update and I hit update for it but then it has a pop up that says "the discounted price is only available if you bought the app. Would you like to buy the app at full price?" (may not be the exact message but its close enough.

Does this mean I wont be able to update from the promo unless I buy it and lose all my current data because I will have to delete this one. (Clicking ok to buy at full price doesnt work)
    Hi SnowLeo, no the App should update even if you use the promo code, in fact we have installed it in our device with the promo code of 1.0.1 and it updated. Try to update from mobile / computer if possible.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

Banned
    Thanks

got that download plugin yet? no point in switching without it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    got that download plugin yet? no point in switching without it.
    Hi floppy_joe, the download plugin will come but may take some time [ p.s. added you in the contest since this is sorta like a suggestion / feedback ]

Thanks

Update didnt work from my iphone but it worked from my computer

new issue: i cant get any themes working (including screenshots) and it wont let me make in app purchases
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 10-08-2010 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost