+ Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 341 to 346 of 346

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
...
  1. #341
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked 84 Times in 62 Posts

    Hi Guys,
    Version 4.0 has been pushed for Apple's approval. Lets hope they are speedy this time around.

    What's New in Version 4.0
    ✔ Introducing Slide-able Bottom Bar
    ✔ File Preview now has Next / Previous option
    ✔ Plugins Central gets Robo Form, Open in Meteoric & Safari
    ✔ Performance Upgrades
    ✔ Stability Upgrades

    @Beta-Users : Would love to hear the feedback, post it here if you can... also, A new adhoc has been uploaded at the same url, please update. the new adhoc corrects a UI bug which occurred when browsing several files in media player.

    Thanks for all the love and support guys,
    Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

    SnowLeo (07-31-2011)

  3. #342
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    Im loving 4.0 beta (: Absolutely love the whole slidable dock. Very convient and intuitive. Also seems much faster. Keep up the great work. Also noticed a ram usage reduction. Great job guys! Keep up the good work.

    One suggestion i just thought of- implement the tap status bar to automatically scroll to the top of the page that is in many apps including all the default apps.

    The open in safari plugin is nice, but what exactly is roboform? Id like to see some more applet like plugins like the calulator, maybe a weather-widget-like plugin.

    Absolutely love meteoric by the way. Any chance you could revamp the UI in 360 to be more like meteoric?

    Is there open in support for 360 and meteoric? Both to and from 360 browser?

    @Farmski- skyfires been around even before them, but all your getting is their big expensive servers converting the flash to HTML5 in low quality that takes forever and often doesnt work.

    If you want REAL flash on ipad wait till sometime in "fall" when Onlive finally releases their playable version of the Onlive app for ipad with a custom browser built in that uses their huge tons of supercomputer servers around the US to stream flash content INSTANTLY, allowing you to interact with and watch flash content WAY faster than any computer out there.

    Check out the E3 video so you can understand what Im talking about:

    Skip to 4:21 in where steve perlman shows it off
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 07-31-2011 at 12:00 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    DP-Exxed (08-04-2011)

  5. #343
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    I'll have to agree with what SnowLeo just posted.
    Very nice guys. I still need to try things a bit more, have been a bit busy this weekend.

    A quick google search tells me that "RoboForm is a password manager and web form filler that completely automates password entering and form filling".
    Personally I never use any of those, but it's very nice that you've added this feature as a plugin for those that do ;D

    Love the slideable bar! Brilliant ^^, I'm not so sure about the placement of the arc in the slidebar, though.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to have it either to the far left, or far right?
    I usually slide from the middle to left, or from the middle to the right and sometimes I hit the arc when I'm not supposed to...
    Maybe I'm just a newb =P

    I also think things seem faster. Great update guys!

    - Soul.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

    DP-Exxed (08-04-2011), SnowLeo (08-02-2011)

  7. #344
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked 84 Times in 62 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Im loving 4.0 beta (: Absolutely love the whole slidable dock. Very convient and intuitive. Also seems much faster. Keep up the great work. Also noticed a ram usage reduction. Great job guys! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks SnowLeo

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    One suggestion i just thought of- implement the tap status bar to automatically scroll to the top of the page that is in many apps including all the default apps.
    Well, Apple has changed their structure a bit and thats why the scroll to top isn't working... will redo it once ios 5.0 is out

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    The open in safari plugin is nice, but what exactly is roboform? Id like to see some more applet like plugins like the calulator, maybe a weather-widget-like plugin.
    Well, SoulFear has almost summed up the roboform usage for us , a weather widget plugin is on the make from us so expect that soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Absolutely love meteoric by the way. Any chance you could revamp the UI in 360 to be more like meteoric?
    Meteoric is superfast because of the hardcoded UI, 360 juggles performance and fact pace for themes so its pretty tough to converge both UIs

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Is there open in support for 360 and meteoric? Both to and from 360 browser?
    360 has open in meteoric now while meteoric lacks it, though one of the unmentioned thing about v 4.0 update is the support of various bookmarklets, so as to facilitate the users in installing bookmarklets that are not provided

    @Farmski- skyfires been around even before them, but all your getting is their big expensive servers converting the flash to HTML5 in low quality that takes forever and often doesnt work.

    If you want REAL flash on ipad wait till sometime in "fall" when Onlive finally releases their playable version of the Onlive app for ipad with a custom browser built in that uses their huge tons of supercomputer servers around the US to stream flash content INSTANTLY, allowing you to interact with and watch flash content WAY faster than any computer out there.

    Check out the E3 video so you can understand what Im talking about:

    Skip to 4:21 in where steve perlman shows it off[/QUOTE]


    @SoulFear
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear View Post
    I'll have to agree with what SnowLeo just posted.
    Very nice guys. I still need to try things a bit more, have been a bit busy this weekend.
    Glad, do let us know the things you like

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear View Post
    A quick google search tells me that "RoboForm is a password manager and web form filler that completely automates password entering and form filling".
    Personally I never use any of those, but it's very nice that you've added this feature as a plugin for those that do ;D
    We actually received a couple request from our users regarding robo-form so thought of implementing it for them

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear View Post
    Love the slideable bar! Brilliant ^^, I'm not so sure about the placement of the arc in the slidebar, though.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to have it either to the far left, or far right?
    I usually slide from the middle to left, or from the middle to the right and sometimes I hit the arc when I'm not supposed to...
    Maybe I'm just a newb =P
    Yeah, that would have been better but for that we would have had to replace the arc every time which seemed like a bit of a hassle as slide-able bottom bar had to go through an elongated testing process.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFear View Post
    I also think things seem faster. Great update guys!

    - Soul.
    Thanks Soul

    @SnowLeo : Sorry for the delay in adding the UDID of ipad 2, there seems to be some problem in Apple's portal . Would do it as soon as they correct it.

    @All : We have just posted a new update of the beta version on the same link so grab it whenever you can, the new beta corrects few google suggest bugs and increases a bit of the performance.

    @Moon#Pie : Hi Moon#Pie, let us know your opinion/suggestions for the new version as well .

    Thanks and Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

  8. #345
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked 84 Times in 62 Posts

    Hi Moon#Pie,
    We are still waiting for your feedback/reports/opinion of v 4.0 before releasing the update. Please reply.

    Thanks,
    Digital Poke Crew

  9. #346
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    I'm sorry. Been crazy busy lately! Anyhow, the update does seem much more stable than the last release (3.?) on iOS 5 iPad and iPhone. It does still hang when loading a page sometimes though. As for features, I can do everything I can do from a desktop (Minus flash, which I don't care about), so that makes me a happy camper!


    Twitter: @tshoults

+ Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts