+ Reply
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Even though the multi-touch gestures are another great, unique feature, I still find myself using the arcs instead.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Even though the multi-touch gestures are another great, unique feature, I still find myself using the arcs instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-01-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Thanks

@SnowLeo, @Quaddy and @Stormhunter ; Did u guys notice any Website Rendering / Scrolling improvement??

Thanks

Yes I did notice some speed improvements and slight scrolling improvements. Thanks so much!

Oh and tried the download manager and its awesome!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@DP, the update is brilliant, have had very little time with it with work and family over the last week or so, but its a tremendous product and is the best idevice browser i have ever seen

unfortunately, i find myself in a position where i am going to have to sell my iphone 4 and ipad thus losing 360 as a much valued surfing companion, i definitely hope to re-aquire iphone 4 and 360 at a future update funds permitting!

thanks DP for a great product and hope it goes from strength to strength and look forward to seeing it in the future, i can only imagine by then it will be even more amazing :-)

till then, thanks for all the great posts, tips and advice from you all

have a great new year!!!

cheers
    Quaddy
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-03-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Scrolling improvement, yes. Website rendering never bothered me before so no.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    @DP, the update is brilliant, have had very little time with it with work and family over the last week or so, but its a tremendous product and is the best idevice browser i have ever seen

unfortunately, i find myself in a position where i am going to have to sell my iphone 4 and ipad thus losing 360 as a much valued surfing companion, i definitely hope to re-aquire iphone 4 and 360 at a future update funds permitting!

thanks DP for a great product and hope it goes from strength to strength and look forward to seeing it in the future, i can only imagine by then it will be even more amazing :-)

till then, thanks for all the great posts, tips and advice from you all

have a great new year!!!

cheers
    Quaddy
    , You have been among some of our Closest Users and we will miss you for sure Quaddy. All the best by Digital Poke for all your endeavors. We hope to see you soon .

A very Happy New Year to you too.

Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

@SnowLeo and @Stormhunter : Thanks , One final request is to email me the Crash Logs if any were encountered by 360 on the same Email Address if you can. Also, let me know what else is needed performance wise and we will look into it.

P.S : You guys are going to get Version 2.1 even before 2.0.2 is Live cause its almost on the verge of completion .
    P.P.S : Also, if you guys can, then please edit your review and let the users know that 2.0.2 is coming / Its features / etc, we are getting some heat from them due to Firefox Sync.
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 01-03-2011 at 04:54 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down No go
    Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    This should work - javascript:window.location = '360://'+ document.URL;
    It doesn't work . Is that the exact URL (from javascript onwards) that should be made into a bookmark? I tried multiple variations of the URL, but it wont launch 360. It just gives me an error in Safari.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do you record the crash logs? And, I can't comment on the Firefox sync as I use chrome. Please add a bookmark sync for it as well.

Btw can you send messages to the reviewers? Because I see people who ask for stuff that's already in the app, and I feel the urge to say something but I know they will probably never look at the reviews again so I don't.
    Last edited by Stormhunter117; 01-03-2011 at 07:11 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormhunter117 For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-05-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhunter117 View Post
    How do you record the crash logs? And, I can't comment on the Firefox sync as I use chrome. Please add a bookmark sync for it as well.

Btw can you send messages to the reviewers? Because I see people who ask for stuff that's already in the app, and I feel the urge to say something but I know they will probably never look at the reviews again so I don't.
    If you are jailbroken you can get an app in Cydia called Crash Reporter and it will generate a crash report that you can copy and paste. I would suggest you either send it in a PM or email to DP-Exxed as they tend to be very long and would take up a lot of room in a post here.

You cannot send messages directly to reviewers and I know how you feel, they often annoy me saying the same things especially if its something wrong or a simple misunderstanding that makes them overlook the whole app and give a 1 or 2 star review just for that which ends up hurting the developers. I made a few reviews and a few I made sure to point out any misunderstands that caused other reviewers to rate the app poorly and asked them to edit their review. I would suggest you do the same for the sake of clarification and to help out the 360 browser devs because they dont deserve any reviews under 5 stars for any circumstance regarding their app. *hint* big capital letters and long bulleted reviews tend to catch attention to get them to fix their reviews

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-05-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I thought I said to not talk about the multi-touch gestures. -.-

Thanks

360 Web Browser ] Version 2.0.2 is out, adds support for latest firefox sync, Automatic Downloads, Gestures, Extract Zip Files and more.

Cheers,
    Digital Poke Crew

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (01-05-2011)

Thanks

Another 5 star review submitted and well deserved.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    It doesn't work . Is that the exact URL (from javascript onwards) that should be made into a bookmark? I tried multiple variations of the URL, but it wont launch 360. It just gives me an error in Safari.
    Sorry, we couldn't get it to work too .

There indeed seems to be a problem in implementing the same and we are looking into the issue.

@Stormhunter and @SnowLeo : Guys many many thanks for backing us up. Do remember that we are your fans as well . Thanks for making 360 Web Browser a success and making us reach where we are. You guys are literally there with us from the start and we just can't thank you enough for it . [Goes for insomniac and Quaddy as well ]

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The new updates are nice! Good job once again
    Any news on the possibility of getting multitouch for the arcs?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (01-15-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahhh now I'm all excited again! ;D Hope 2.1 isn't too far away

Green Apple
    Thanks

2.1 beta.

Thanks

@Stormhunter & @SoulFear : 2.1 isn't far , bringing some new things to 360 and it might take 3-4 days more to wrap it up.

@Stormhunter & @SnowLeo : 2.1 Beta will be pushed to you by Monday or so. Also, some new themes are being planned but they will be included in the next update. Ohhh and these new themes will be free as well.

@Insomniac : We have figured the issue out, while 360: custom URL works perfectly. Apple has some problems in recognizing 360 Links on its own. We are working on a fix for that and it will be included in this update as well.

P.S: Bling + Blush goes free from version 2.1.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Last edited by DP-Exxed; 01-15-2011 at 08:58 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Stormhunter117 (01-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    @Stormhunter & @SoulFear : 2.1 isn't far , bringing some new things to 360 and it might take 3-4 days more to wrap it up.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Appreciate the info. Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any updates? It just that you said monday and I'm very impatient