+ Reply
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by DP-Exxed Hi Quaddy, Thanks for the feedback and bringing to our notice about the Bling temp. loading bar. The Clearing bundle option will work once we have
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DP-Exxed View Post
    Hi Quaddy,
    Thanks for the feedback and bringing to our notice about the Bling temp. loading bar. The Clearing bundle option will work once we have updated the bundle and want you guys to re-download it or if it would have failed to download correctly [ which is a long shot since we have taken various counters for the later ]. So, all in all, we are working on the rebuilding bling bundle. You will have to clear and re-download your theme bundle once we have updated it [ 24-48 hours ].

@SnowLeo : A big thanks from us for writing such an awesome review <3 it

@CaptainChaos : Thanks for trying out our App, do tell us your feedback about the same. We are looking into opening this itunes issue and will update you if we are able to pinpoint the problem .

Lastly @SnowLeo, @Quaddy, @Stormhunter : Would you guys like to take part in our sneak preview of 360 Browser for all the upcoming updates. If so, please send us a pm with your UUID and we will include you guys in all our sneak previews.

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    Would love to get previews of upcoming updates. Really appreciate it. PM sent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-23-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

DP, can i even write a second review, seeing as i already wrote one, or can you do one per update (so its not about the same version)?

would like to do a new one with the new updates considered, seeing as that was an initial review as far as i can remember

cheers

p.s. some really good suggestions by soulfear too, great minds think alike and all that
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-23-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DP-Exxed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Would love to get previews of upcoming updates. Really appreciate it. PM sent.
    Added... Thanks.

@Quaddy : Yeah sure, you can even edit your existing review for the same version, there is no limit for changing your review, etc,etc .

p.s: You guys + @Stormhunter are gonna get a new 360 build soon enough

p.p.s: Don't update Firefox to Beta 8 till we push our update out to make sure that you are able to sync with Firefox on their newest version also... the update is ready but since App Store is down from 23rd to 29th, we will only be able to push it by 29th.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (12-29-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah I was wondering how this beta testing thing works-- how do we get the new version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhunter117 View Post
    Yeah I was wondering how this beta testing thing works-- how do we get the new version?
    Well, we will be giving you the .app file along with a decryption mapped directly to your UUID... just drag them to iTunes and sync your iphone from it to get the beta version.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-23-2010), Stormhunter117 (12-23-2010)

Thanks

New requests-

-Facebook and twitter integration like skyfire for ipad

-Pull down to refresh like in a bunch of social media apps like twitter and the new cydia mod "pull to refresh safari" which works and looks awesome

Well, we will be giving you the .app file along with a decryption mapped directly to your UUID... just drag them to iTunes and sync your iphone from it to get the beta version.

With Best Regards,
    DP-Prodigy
    Awesome!

It would be cool if next to the search bar there was a microphone icon that used speech to text for searches
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-23-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can we toggle the google search thing off? Since the address bar can also search, the google search is sorta redundant, and I doubt people use anything besides google 95% of the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhunter117 View Post
    Can we toggle the google search thing off? Since the address bar can also search, the google search is sorta redundant, and I doubt people use anything besides google 95% of the time.
    The url bar does not search the web it only searchs your browsing history for sites. The search bar actually does a google search

Oh and I get a crash wehn I have multiple tabs open and two of them are loading and then i go into one of the loading tabs and scroll up and down before it completely loads. Also when I have low memory (due to many apps multitasking and way too many jailbreak extensions and widgets) I get crashes from playing videos
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-24-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-25-2010)

Thanks

@stormhunter : SnowLeo answered for us, though we are trying to implement a uni bar but the above problem makes us stop.

@SnowLeo : Hi SnowLeo, Thanks for bringing to out notice the crash issue, we are digging into it as we speak.

Cheers guys and Happy Holidays,
    DP-Prodigy

===============

Hi Guys,
    Vote for us if you can / Share / Tweet from the URL and help us win .

Most Innovative [ Nominate 360 Web Browser ]: 2010 Best App Ever Awards :: Nominate 360 Web Browser | Download Manager ... for Most Innovative App
    Best Visual Design [ Nominate 360 Web Browser ]: 2010 Best App Ever Awards :: Nominate 360 Web Browser | Download Manager ... for Best Visual Design
    Best Productivity App [ Nominate 360 Web Browser ]: 2010 Best App Ever Awards :: Nominate 360 Web Browser | Download Manager ... for Best Productivity App

Thanks

Thanks

Nominated and will share on twitter. My twitter account is SnowLeo_ by the way.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ever thought about doing something similar to what the Dolphin browser for Android does with bookmarks? Swiping to the right will show a column on the left side of the screen with a button for bookmarks, maybe even throw in a button for history. Lots of possibilities here.
    Could also have a button/buttons for updating your Twitter/Facebook status. Just a suggestion

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SoulFear For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    two looks great, have just dloaded, havent had chance for much of a play, but so far so good, seems zippier/responsive all round ;-)

edit: just noticed that when in full screen mode the bling theme doesnt show any of the images on the temporary loading bar. which allowed you to stop page loading or go back and forward inbetween loading pages. all my other themes seem to be fine on this. have cleared bundle, rebooted, redownloaded bling bundle etc. still same
    Hi Quaddy,
    We have just rebundled Bling.... long tap the bling theme -> Clear bundle and apply bling again to get rid of the above issue

@Quaddy,@Snowleo and @Stormhunter : Guys, we will need your email id as well... please pm the same to me... thanks

@SoulFear : Noted down the suggestion as always .

@ALL : Warm Wishes for the Festive Season from the Entire Digital Poke Crew... keep spreading the happy pokes

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (12-29-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm looking for a JavaScript bookmarklet that I can add to safari that will "Open link in 360 Browser" when clicked. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

great, thanks, will redownload it

email sent via PM

i submitted a nice new review also

cheers
    Hi Quaddy,
    We have just rebundled Bling.... long tap the bling theme -> Clear bundle and apply bling again to get rid of the above issue

@Quaddy,@Snowleo and @Stormhunter : Guys, we will need your email id as well... please pm the same to me... thanks

@SoulFear : Noted down the suggestion as always .

@ALL : Warm Wishes for the Festive Season from the Entire Digital Poke Crew... keep spreading the happy pokes

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    I'm looking for a JavaScript bookmarklet that I can add to safari that will "Open link in 360 Browser" when clicked. Is there a way to do this?
    This should work - javascript:window.location = '360://'+ document.URL;
    ======

@Quaddy :Thanks
    @Quaddy and @Stormhunter : do check your mail for the 2.0.2 Sneak Preview Version of 360 Web Browser
    @Snowleo: ig****@**.com is bouncing out , please pm me another email address
    ======

Hi Guys,
    We have just pushed the update out for Apple's Approval... , incorporated as many requests as we can in the available Time Frame.

360 Update ] Another awesome update has been pushed for Apple's Approval ... Brings support for Latest Firefox Sync among these added goodies :

✔ Firefox Sync Latest Version Support Added
    ✔ Added 7 Multi Touch Gestures to customize over 15 features
    ✔ Automatic Downloads
    ✔ Forced Downloads [ Based on Extensions ]
    ✔ Download now tracks Speed and Remaining Time
    ✔ File Manager now extracts Zip File
    ✔ Added iTunes File Sharing + E-Mail Files
    ✔ Forced Mobile Search
    ✔ Support for Foreign Language in Search
    ✔ Default Browser Orientation now Mimics iPhone Safari
    ✔ Major Performance Upgrades

Cheers,
    DP-Prodigy

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (12-30-2010), SnowLeo (12-30-2010), Stormhunter117 (12-30-2010)

Thanks

Glad you adding the multitouch and cant wait for the new download manager enhancements.

Sent a pm with another email adress. Not sure why the other wasnt working for you.

Not sure why but whenever I have this browser set to restore last open tabs it will never load the site: 9 to 5 Mac | Apple Intelligence. This doesnt happen with any other site and I assume its something to do with the site but perhaps you can see if theres anything you can do about it.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-29-2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-30-2010)

Thanks

cheers DP for the 2.0.2 preview, received it in my email, its gonna seem like a long day today waiting to get home to sync with itunes

changes look AMAZING! - thanks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

DP-Exxed (12-30-2010)

Thanks

Version 2.0.2 is awesome!! Thanks so much for the preview version. Multitouch is amazing especially in fullscreen mode. Faster than ever too. Keep up the awesome work.

Oh and I wasnt at my home computer to install it because Im currently in another state so I just used attachment saver from cydia and installed using a method I cannot mention here at MMi

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do you do that Snowleo? For some reason my iPhone won't sync with my computer without a restore and I don't want to jailbreak again. Send me a PM or something.
    Last edited by Stormhunter117; 12-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks

Digital Poke wishes everyone a very Happy New Year. Keep spreading the happy pokes .

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DP-Exxed For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (01-01-2011)