+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Qtweeter 3.08 on iOS4

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
So far in the compatibility lists they all list qtweeter is compatible.. I use qtweeter everyday so this is an annoyance, have the latest update jailbroken with PwnageTool 4.0... it
    Thanks

Default Qtweeter 3.08 on iOS4
    So far in the compatibility lists they all list qtweeter is compatible..

I use qtweeter everyday so this is an annoyance, have the latest update jailbroken with PwnageTool 4.0... it works fine for everything, normal tweets (to facebook & twitter).. when I try to do a pic upload with tweet it freezes and crashes..

I really love this app so wondering if anyone is having the same problem.. or if might be something else that might be conflicting with it??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry Just found the same problem...
    Just ran into the same problem with my iPhone 3Gs running iOS4 JB using the pwnage 4.0.1 tool.
    If I was a betting man I would bet that it won't get fixed until Apple releases their next iOS update to fix the so called "software problem" with the signal bars calculation...

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Which qTweeter are you talking about? Cydia or The Native qTweeter App?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry Cydia qTweeter 3.08
    Based on my testing it looks like trying to attach a picture or video to a twitter & facebook, or twitter only using TwitPic or Posterous results in a crashed springboard/iphone that must be restarted... bummer... Hopefully they will come out with a fix, but this may just be an issue with this JB, as I have ran into problems with other standard apps and web apps. If you add a web app to the home screen and the web app removes the Safari tool bars then it will crash. MobileRSS (Free, 1.99 and 2.99 version) all crash when trying to add Twitter through the settings menu, or trying to add facebook twice,or tell it to try and post to facebook twice (it is possible to add the twitter/facebook accounts if you waite to add them when you first try to post to them. If this problem is related to a bad JB then I bet we are stuck until Apple releses their status bar cellular signal display to try and fix the iPhone 4 antenna problems.

Thanks

They just released an update......

NO FIX YET......BOO

is it working on 4.0.1 for anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm running QTweeter 3.57 on my JB iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.0 and picture updates are working now with no mote crashes... If you are still having problems open up the settings app and let it re-verify the accounts. I had to do this as it wouldn't connect to Twitter, all I did was open the Qtweeter settings app, and select the twitter account, and on the next screen up near the top it said it was verifying the account and when it verified I closed the settings app and tested the the twitter picture issue and it worked.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having the same problem running 3.66 on 4.2.1, and the above solution is not working for me...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just tested to make sure it was still working for me, and found that version 3.66 of QTweeter with iOS v. 4.2.1 works with no problems.