Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [iOS 4] Notifier/StatusNotifier Fix

Thx for your help n00neimp0rtant, i really appreciate it, i hope no problems come after this. Do u know whats the problem with Seraphan LockScreen?? OS 4 does not support this? The theme looks very nice.

Thanks. After jumping through 100 hoops I finally got it to work! Good work on the compatibility list too.
    Space Boy Swag | Universal Tag

I did the StatusNotifier Fix from Rock that includes the phoenix3600 library and it works perfectly. even downloaded the old Status Notifier and swapped out the icons in the system folder and iOS4 theme folder and works like a charm. Thanks so much - a great tool!

Normdepal you say it is working on your idevice? What idevice do you have and on what iOS version?
    I installed from Cydia (Notifier) and icons on status bar worked fine, except for silent icon that was sticked on (like was warned from n00neimp0rtant (original post)). Reminders sound on missed calls, SMS, Calendar events, IM alerts, etc, don't work neither on my phone. I had to unistall.

It calls my attention you say it worked from Rock, wich one was (App name)?

Thanks

Works great for me. Well, except the vibrate but doesn't make difference for me. Thanks a lot!

Do you know where and what are the names of the icons used? I'd like to customize them to match my theme. Thanks in advance!

--------

Got it. Lol. I never thought to check winterboard ;P
    Last edited by decke; 07-15-2010 at 09:35 PM.

any suggestions how to enable silent mode icon?

Is it possible to just get the fix without winterboard and the other stuff included in the package, I don't want that.

**update

Disregard, I did as explained above by switching to developer, I was able to get JUST 'libstatusbar' all on it's own, and this has FIXED my issue!

Thanks
    Last edited by Bouzo; 08-01-2010 at 11:32 PM.

is it possible to have the notifier icon in the iphone settings menu like we have an option for winterboard, this way it would look much better , wat do u think guys?

Default Audio Reminders NOT working right?
    Just want to confirm that while the fix does get the "silent icons" to work, the audio reminders do NOT right?

I certainly isn't working for me ...

Quote Originally Posted by ptbeale View Post
    Just want to confirm that while the fix does get the "silent icons" to work, the audio reminders do NOT right?

I certainly isn't working for me ...
    Ditto. Everything works but the audio ... which is a huge thing for me to not have. I use my iPhone for my job where I'm on call and because I tend to sleep through missed calls / emails, the Reminder app has been a life safer.

Ugh. Will donate to have the audio fixed ASAP? I'm using a 3GS with original bootroom and IOS 4.0.1.

double confirm on an iphone 4 with ios4.0.1

icons work...audio does not

question for anyone who has used notifier before....

when you select your reminder in notifier and choose your sound....does that sound play only as a reminder? for instance, when you first receive a txt msg, will it still play your default iphone chosen chime and then will play the notifier reminder sound for each subsequent reminder?

or does it play the same original text msg chime over and over as the reminder sounds as well?

also, when you have your phone set to vibrate, does it do repeat vibrates? where is that setting?

thanks! hope that wasnt too confusing

Can someone with Photoshop skills please make some decent retina display compatible icons?

I'm really thankful to have notifier back, but the icons really need an update for iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post

when you select your reminder in notifier and choose your sound....does that sound play only as a reminder? for instance, when you first receive a txt msg, will it still play your default iphone chosen chime and then will play the notifier reminder sound for each subsequent reminder?
    It just uses the selected sound for the reminder, the default sounds still play when the actual event occurs.

But you are saying that the audio reminders do not work at all with iOS4?

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    It just uses the selected sound for the reminder, the default sounds still play when the actual event occurs.

That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxremoving View Post
    Ditto. Everything works but the audio ... which is a huge thing for me to not have. I use my iPhone for my job where I'm on call and because I tend to sleep through missed calls / emails, the Reminder app has been a life safer.

Ugh. Will donate to have the audio fixed ASAP? I'm using a 3GS with original bootroom and IOS 4.0.1.
    I have the iphone 4 with 4.0 and the audio doesn't work also.

Default trying to get it to work
    Hey,

so I JB my iphone 4 , installed the notifier fix 4 ver 1.2 and nothing when I click on reminder it jumps back to the springboard and no icons appear at the top?

any trouble shooting ideas? I read all the posts in hear and everything looks good.

-j

or does it play the same original text msg chime over and over as the reminder sounds as well?

also, when you have your phone set to vibrate, does it do repeat vibrates? where is that setting?

thanks! hope that wasnt too confusing

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejlr View Post
    Hey,

so I JB my iphone 4 , installed the notifier fix 4 ver 1.2 and nothing when I click on reminder it jumps back to the springboard and no icons appear at the top?

any trouble shooting ideas? I read all the posts in hear and everything looks good.

-j
    i followed post 16 to a tee and it worked.

but again, no reminder beeps.

anyone know if the developer is fixing this?

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post

thanks...what about when the phone is on vibrate? will it do reminder vibrates?
    Last edited by lazer; 08-03-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default follow up
    well.... thanks for the follow up ,but ....

I made sure those older libs are gone and the fix package is installed. tried to do a reinstall and even a remove and install.

I am wondering if some of my "old" plist files are confusing something. this is an upgraded, upgrade to there old stuff going back.

any tips on "cleaning" house and installing again?

-j

i followed post 16 to a tee and it worked.

but again, no reminder beeps.

anyone know if the developer is fixing this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Yeah, it did.
    It was basically the perfect notifier. Too bad it's broken. =/

So does anyone have notifier working with iphone 4 ? I installed and uninstall everything and all I get is no status icons and "Reminder" crashes when I start it.

-J

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast