+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [iOS 4] Notifier/StatusNotifier Fix

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Can't wait for your release n00neimp0rtant. Just because Spektro released his first doesn't mean yours isn't going to be awesome. The fact that it will have different app icon support
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can't wait for your release n00neimp0rtant. Just because Spektro released his first doesn't mean yours isn't going to be awesome.

The fact that it will have different app icon support is a HUGE DEAL for me, and probably will be for others also once they realize what it means.

Hoping you're going to release soon. Any rough ETA?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GasAddict View Post
    Any rough ETA?
    I'm really really pushing for the next 7 days. I finally got past a BIG roadblock and just now have to fix a few bugs, then I'll submit the first free release. (I'll have a paid add-on with extra features, eventually, but OpenNotifier itself will always be free.)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DanTheManMS's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    And keep in mind--it's both free, AND supports any icons for any apps you want, as long as you can install them from Cydia, provide them, or make them yourself.
    Forgive me, I haven't read the rest of this thread in detail. Does this statement mean that I can tell OpenNotifier to show me status bar icons for, say, my Twitter client and the Facebook client and Boxcar, for instance? With my own icons, of course. I'm still on iOS 3.1.3 using the original Notifier tweak, which works well for the apps that have hardcoded support. If OpenNotifier doesn't require the apps to be hardcoded in, I'll switch in a heartbeat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    Does this statement mean that I can tell OpenNotifier to show me status bar icons for, say, my Twitter client and the Facebook client and Boxcar, for instance? With my own icons, of course.
    Twitter, Facebook, Boxcar, and many more icons have already been made and will be available in Cydia at release!

Thanks

Has it been 7 days yet?????? Just kidding, I just can't wait anymore :-)
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrislouter View Post
    Has it been 7 days yet?????? Just kidding, I just can't wait anymore :-)
    It has now. . I'm really looking forward to this.

Thanks

I just thought I'd stop by and let you guys know we have been working really hard to get this to you guys as soon as we can. I finally finished the hardest part, the preference bundle. I've got some screenshots I'd like to share.

And this one comes from our resident icon artist, @CallMeCodeName. It's a large portion of the icons he has hand-drawn so far.

http://cl.ly/3FkY/

You can follow him and me (@n00neimp0rtant) on Twitter, as well as the tweak's main account, @OpenNotifier. There aren't any development issues right now other than a moderate lack of free time on my part =P nonetheless, it's all downhill from here. I'll make sure it's on Cydia ASAP.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is great news!!! Screenshots look great... We all know you've put alot of hard work and time into this, and will continue to be patient as you get things finalized. Thanks so much for the update... You are appreciated!

Green Apple
    Thanks

can't wait!

And at the low low low price of free... Dude, you are a freaking hero among men.

do you have a donation thinger anywhere?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default notifier+
    just wanted to weigh in on notifier+

it does work well and it does remind you even if you don't have anything set to push (ie mail)

however, anyone using it notice a change in battery life?

i've only been using it for a few days and it SEEMS like it's draining battery but it could be just my mind

bear in mind i'm obviously not leaving my phone unattended and having it beep/vibrate 100 times cause i'm not looking at my missed call/text/etc

also, n00nimportant, aside from the twitter and fb status icons, anything your app does that notifier+ doesn't do? what are your battery usage reports?

Thanks

Awesome thx for this will buy it asap.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm stupid, but what is the point of having Notifier+ when you can't get rid of the default notifications? I have not seen when I could get rid of the:

RANDOM CONTACT NAME
    text message

... Anyone know how?

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011