Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BackBoard - Smart Theme Installer

Awesomeness!! Cant wait for a proper release!! great work mate!!! May also have to try testing it now... Just kinda afraid ill have to restore lol! :s

REMOVE THEME is not working here. i cannot remove a theme even if i deleted it manually, the name of the theme is still visible.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    REMOVE THEME is not working here. i cannot remove a theme even if i deleted it manually, the name of the theme is still visible.

thanks.
    bump on this. i cannot remove a theme....

/Applications/BackBoardBeta.app/ there's a themes.plist, remove <string>yourtheme</string>

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (09-21-2010)

I have yet to understand how to use this...I can basiacally type in anything....such as EightOS "which i dont have " and then respring and I will have that back up.

So how would we use this instead of winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I have yet to understand how to use this...I can basiacally type in anything....such as EightOS "which i dont have " and then respring and I will have that back up.

So how would we use this instead of winterboard?
    You download a theme, the setup comes with the theme and all you have to do is install it in backboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Mmmm,dont know...
    Dosnt stop piracy,cus anyone can share the theme anyway.
    It will not stop people to install a shared,pirated theme the normal way,they just cant use this app with a pirated theme.
    Does anyone read my post on the piracy problem thread,page 10?
    For me,is the only way to fight this pirats,and is working great for me.
    Dont get mad at me,is how I see things,and Im looking to the reality.Please,take 2 minutes of your time and read my post:
    Piracy Problem

I know BlueMetal is doing the same,and he have the people working for him,why?cus he is cooperating to the comunity,he's doing a great job.Please,read my post.
    Love you all.
    I can't read your post. I know it was months ago but I stumbled across and was curious. It says i don't have that privilege or sone crap like that

Hi,
    is there a possibility to rename the backup theme ?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

How do i get this ?

Wow Where can I get/test this?

How can I try this oh wait.

downloaded the beta lol but not sure how to work it whats the best way do I have to get a file from the creators of the theme that helps this or do I have to set the theme up make a backup then set next theme and make backup to change between the two

Thanks to the creator!

This is saving me some of my precious time! Put this in cydia and charge for it. I would donate - who wouldn't donate a small amount to save the headache?

Awesome! Awesome! 8 tumbs up!

I read that to delete a theme from backboard you have to remove the string but is that all that is necessary? Where are all the settings for each them saved?
    Last edited by sseguin; 10-31-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do I get this I want to try it

do i need anything from cydia? i get this when i install it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0790.png  

I just installed it. seems to install fine and I have the app icon. I can open the and see a blank list of themes. I click to add theme and type name of theme. nothing. reopen app and see the name i added but doesnt do anything, reboots when i select.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I just installed it. seems to install fine and I have the app icon. I can open the and see a blank list of themes. I click to add theme and type name of theme. nothing. reopen app and see the name i added but doesnt do anything, reboots when i select.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    An old version, sorry.

Getting started guide with a link to the latest version inside:

BackBoard Getting Started User Guide.pdf

Dependencies: apt7, winterboard, wget, coreutils, erica utilities, grep, gzip, libhide, sbsettings, shell-cmds, uikittools

i got backboard working and it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. it is limited release, the one on cydia gave me problems and i thing should be taken down. this thing save your winterboard selections, your substrates, your icon layout, your keyboard. for inatsnce for this theme badgb i use 5icondock but for others i dont, it changes it beautifully.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

i have 0.1.2beta where can i get 1.1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    An old version, sorry.

Getting started guide with a link to the latest version inside:

BackBoard Getting Started User Guide.pdf

Dependencies: apt7, winterboard, wget, coreutils, erica utilities, grep, gzip, libhide, sbsettings, shell-cmds, uikittools
    does he need to draw you a map?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast