Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BackBoard - Smart Theme Installer

ugh. all my themes in backboard disappeared. :/ how can i bring them back??

Quote Originally Posted by j1o6sh View Post
    ugh. all my themes in backboard disappeared. :/ how can i bring them back??
    same thing happen me

i want to restore my phone how can i keep the theme setups that i have on my phone. can i save them then put them back in backboard w ssh?

Anybody else have problems with your carrier bundle losing it's theme. I can't get the Elite HD back on my status bar. Just says ATT. Tried deleting backboard and reinstalling EpHD and still have the problem

i need 1.1.4 again i restored my phone. when i downloaded backboard from cydia i got 1.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Anybody else have problems with your carrier bundle losing it's theme. I can't get the Elite HD back on my status bar. Just says ATT. Tried deleting backboard and reinstalling EpHD and still have the problem
    Yes also when I went to settings/general/about my carrier was unavil I had to get a replacement from skiptowncat to fix it because I lost my carrier backup.

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    i need 1.1.4 again i restored my phone. when i downloaded backboard from cydia i got 1.1.2
    Download the one couple of pages back, the one from cydia is a really old one

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Question: I am running the latest beta. How do you create a preview pic? I can backup themes, delete, update, etc. but anytime I create a theme it never has a preview pic. Do I need to manually upload one and where to?

Quote Originally Posted by gsmumbo View Post
    Question: I am running the latest beta. How do you create a preview pic? I can backup themes, delete, update, etc. but anytime I create a theme it never has a preview pic. Do I need to manually upload one and where to?
    Already answered tho I havnt tried it mmm maybe we could upload preview pics for some off the good themes on this site here, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    It's not an issue. You need to create your own. 100x100px, .PNG formate, replace them with the .PNGs in the BackBoardBeta.app folder

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-04-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. I read the entire thread a few times now but it's a lot of info so I forgot it was in there.

Is this still getting worked on cause its a brill app once the bugs are ironed out.

The only prob I have ia still with the carrier every time I change theme I have to respring (cause it tells you) then reboot, some times after the reboot it hits safe mode and have to reboot again.

Pain in the back but at least it works in sense.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we limited to only 4 themes or can we have more saved?

Where can I download 1.1.4?

This is awesome! Is anyone having problems with RemoveBackground app. It works, but Apples stock remove running background feature is on again and I can't get it to stop.
    Last edited by JP72; 11-27-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Are we limited to only 4 themes or can we have more saved?
    You can save more, just slide to the next page with >4 themes
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Quote Originally Posted by JP72 View Post
    Where can I download 1.1.4?

This is awesome! Is anyone having problems with RemoveBackground app. It works, but Apples stock remove running background feature is on again and I can't get it to stop.
    here: BackBoardBeta_114.deb - wyndrepo - backboard114 - Project Hosting on Google Code

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    It's not an issue. You need to create your own. 100x100px, .PNG formate, replace them with the .PNGs in the BackBoardBeta.app folder
    and how will you name it if you have lots of themes?

Default-Preview.png is only one.
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 11-27-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

After you save a theme there will be an icon with the same name in the app folder, just replace it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

metaserph (11-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    After you save a theme there will be an icon with the same name in the app folder, just replace it.
    sorry my bad. got it floppy. i just installed the latest version and the old themes i created was just moved. you need to re add that theme so that you will get the preview.

update, been using for few weeks now. the only issue i am having is when i switch themes always having to reenter my voicemail passcode and past calendar reminders pop up as well as recent calls, that must have been there when i saved that theme

20. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

metaserph (11-28-2010)

the Webclips changing permission issue is still there. right wyd?

Release date?

am i the first to get "could not connect to celluar data network"? now no data connection at all.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast