Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SuperCharged

Thumbs down FALSE ADVERTISEMENT; you're just lining the dev's Pocket
    What a waist, so glad I never spent a cent on it

It made my friend's iPhone 3GS 32GB totally unstable in such a way that whenever he freed memory through SBSettings (I'm sure memory tap would have resulted in the same thing), at first glance, the memory increased to 180MB but after like 2 seconds, it dropped to 78 MB and the iPhone resprung into safe mode

Your insane if that's what you call a boost in performance
    Hopefully the next version will clean all that mess up! Isn't this version (1.3.1) surpose to be compatible with iOS 4.1 on a 3GS, that's what I recall reading on the first page
    Last edited by MrElectrifyer; 03-14-2011 at 03:26 AM.

hm @ibnyaffa is supended yoz cannot follow this user (:-((

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hey iybaneff, sorry if i spelled your name wrong but, when i installed it, it was running great. my ipod 2g 8gb was running at 88 mb rather than the regular 58 mb both just booted up. when i tried to respring after a cydia install (iFile), it took 15 minutes literally to respring and now it stays at 58 mb. i reinstalled again and again and rebooted and hard reseted but it wont go back. everytime i click free up memory in SBSettings at 58 mb, it just closes the processes window. what to do. oh and after i installed memorytap, nothing happened after respring. nothing in settings or no icon. WHAT TO DO!?! it was working perfectly when i first installed. PLEASE HELP!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Almost 2 months ago and still no response. I'm still waiting. I still got hope that this tweak will work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amandeepsinghz View Post
    Almost 2 months ago and still no response. I'm still waiting. I still got hope that this tweak will work for me.
    Don't get your hopes to high; my friend bought this for his iPhone 3GS and it just made his phone totally unstable. His phone just kept respringing whenever he attempted freeing space

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I had this on my old 3G, it gave me headaches!! The phone would randomly freeze and would take a minute or more to launch apps.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718