Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Circuitous - like ProSwitcher but with a dock

Thanks

Default Circuitous - like ProSwitcher but with a dock
    Has anyone seen this yet? I just saw it on Cydia. It works like PS but instead of getting the Palm Pre like windows, you get a dock.

It's pretty slick. I like the dock. It doesn't conflict with PS either.

gotta go check it out as im a proswitcher whore

update: checked it out, its nice...sort of like a clean up of pro switch showing ur apps currently running as icons..but i like a preview of the whole app running so i can see what it was doing instead of just a small icon, my personal preference tho

update 2: changed my mind, this is sticking right next to proSwitch
    Last edited by z3r01; 03-15-2010 at 01:40 PM.
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

I'm kind of torn. I actually like them both. That's why I kept PS along side Circuitous.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get it but im running out of ways to activate stuff using libactivator. haha.
    Sent from my iPad

almost looks like mquickdo except mquickdo dosnt use activator

Very cool -- love the dock!

Edit -- after playing around with this for about 30 seconds, just uninstalled Proswitcher. No offense to the dev of that fine utility, but Circuitous is fantastic -- no lag whatsoever and very unobtrusive.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
    Last edited by eballesq; 03-15-2010 at 02:36 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have to agree with you guys, I love it. Perfect with PS. I would like to see more options like hiding the default three: Mail, iPod and Phone. Hopefully soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so far i like it!! for some reason it took a restart before it started working.. oh well, it's working now..

I installed it, fooled around with it for 30 minutes or so, then uninstalled it. A couple of hours later I decided to give it another go, but I ended up uninstalling it again.

It's decent, but ProSwitcher fits the iPhone UI better. Circuitous seems a bit out of place by comparison.

It's a little more responsive for me than PS and doesn't have the memory leak PS seems to have. So far so good.

Deleted PS for this. Amazing app.

for some reason when i try to assign to double tap status bar or anything else it crashes =[

Great new 1.1 update! The ONLY thing I can think of to improve this now would be an option to "hide" the normally backgrounded apps (phone, mail). Otherwise, it's perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    for some reason when i try to assign to double tap status bar or anything else it crashes =[
    Mine does this when i click short hold of home button or shake.. I had them previously selected in proswitcher.. i uninstalled PS but it crashed as springboard reset.. So am i right in thinking PS is only half uninstalled and they both cant use the same shortcut..

So how do i cleanly uninstall ps?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Mine does this when i click short hold of home button or shake.. I had them previously selected in proswitcher.. i uninstalled PS but it crashed as springboard reset.. So am i right in thinking PS is only half uninstalled and they both cant use the same shortcut..

So how do i cleanly uninstall ps?

Thanks
    i fixed this all i did was installed proswitcher again and jus deselect on how i use to activate it then i uninstalled it

Ahh that worked a treat, thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

amazing app, it really does fix the memory leak issue i had with proswitcher, especially since i have a 3g

FWIW, I'm experiencing no memory leak issues whatsoever with this app.

Super app, replaces ProSwitcher purely for not using anywhere near as much memory or battery.

Does anyone have the link for the beta repo -- my understanding is a beta update is available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast