Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBox v 3.0

This has made my day! I was debating upgrading to the 1.1.1 firmware, but I'll have to wait until it gets hacked because Lockbox is way too valuable. I've been hoping an app like this would come out.

Quote Originally Posted by ocellnuri View Post
    This has made my day! I was debating upgrading to the 1.1.1 firmware, but I'll have to wait until it gets hacked because Lockbox is way too valuable. I've been hoping an app like this would come out.

I love this app, between NES, Todo list, and lockbox, I will not be upgrading to 1.1.1 anytime soon.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

very useful but like someone said in this thread I wouldn't store all my infos into my phone haha
     Think Different

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

how to install with installer app?

use FTP?

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    Yes for that reason, maybe they have made a backdoor in the app so they can grab everyones private information?
    LOL! Wouldnt that be something.. Constant internet connections means a constant flow of passwords they would be grabbing... Anyone wanna check out the source?

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    LOL! Wouldnt that be something.. Constant internet connections means a constant flow of passwords they would be grabbing... Anyone wanna check out the source?
    Yeah seriously im not going to store credit card info unless im positive there isnt a backdoor..
    as of right now im putting my info in but im taking the last 4 digits off my cards and stuff

well...if anyone remembers...or knows about it. there waz a person that got a website up that if you went to the website..it would run a script that downloads certian files from your fone...specifically the sms data files and recent calls files...so they could see ur sms and call list and numbers.....once the script finished...u would return to ur dock...

now if someone were to do this..and get ahold of your lock.dat files....ur done. so be causious to what sites u go to...

So this just stores passwords... it can't use them to autocomplete in MobileSafari yet? I have memorized all of my passwords for various sites I use (bills, bank accounts, etc) and just need an automated AutoFill so I don't have to type them in all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SubZ3r0 View Post
    well...if anyone remembers...or knows about it. there waz a person that got a website up that if you went to the website..it would run a script that downloads certian files from your fone...specifically the sms data files and recent calls files...so they could see ur sms and call list and numbers.....once the script finished...u would return to ur dock...

now if someone were to do this..and get ahold of your lock.dat files....ur done. so be causious to what sites u go to...
    the dat file from this program is encrypted though correct........

Quote Originally Posted by senseii View Post
    the dat file from this program is encrypted though correct........
    Yes it is but if someone was to get a hold of the encrypted file it would not be very hard to decrypt it and get all your info...Im still alittle scetched about this program but i still use it../:

Is there any alternative native app to iPhoneLockBox?. Which software should I use to install this application on to iPhone?

Am I the only one that thinks that this is a bad bad bad bad bad idea??

Yep was thinking about it too

Have we had any new info in regards to this app.? If the phone never leaves your hand, is there still a way for someone to get that info that is entered into this app?

Thanks..

Marc

Yes for that reason, maybe they have made a backdoor in the app so they can grab everyones private information?

Will there be a feature where you can move the items around that I added myself.

Example:
    Instead of having them in this order:

SSN
    Credit Card
    Health Care Card
    Credit Card #2

but be able to arrange them so I put my SSN and Health Care Card info together and my credit card info together etc....
    Or even be able to group them type of thing.

its now there in the repository.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

theres an update available now, version .5

http://code.google.com/p/iphonelockbox/

Features

* Tags - apply multiple tags to items, and filter view items by multiple tags
    * Option to hide secret items in the list view
    * Option to edit items upon selection (ie tap the item anywhere)
    * Change password
    * Lockbox locks when iPhone locks

Bug Fixes

* Scrolling bug where the last item wouldn't display properly
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

does this program auto input your information, such as auto complete username and password forms??

It's not on the Installer app yet. Do you know when it's going to be update with the latest version? Great app!

Robert

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canadianiphone View Post
    does this program auto input your information, such as auto complete username and password forms??
    nope, although over at hackint0sh a while back, the writer of lockbox mentioned that he had someone working on it
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast