Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launchesforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
Now Available in CYDIA STORE! So Paypal & Amazon payments accepted! Changelog 3.0.1: fix - Templates / drafts bug caused by iPhoneDelivery conflict. fix - QuickReply when touching area between...
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM #1
[Update] iRealSMS 3.0.1 Available in Cydia Store
Now Available in CYDIA STORE! So Paypal & Amazon payments accepted!
- fix - Templates / drafts bug caused by iPhoneDelivery conflict.
- fix - QuickReply when touching area between keyboard and QuickReply popup, sometimes resulting in unintentional hiding of keyboard.
- new - QuickReply keyboard toggle for more intuitive functionality (now you can also tap the REPLY on the QuickReply to toggle the keyboard/textfield).
- new - Camera function in quickreply / quicksend (only portrait support for now).
- new - QuickReply / QuickSend now supports insertion of video mms from camera roll/albums.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF NEW CAMERA / MMS INSERT
- new - Button graphics updated.
- new - Insert options added to in-app camera / smiley menu (for faster access).
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF NEW INSERT METHOD
- new - Lockscreen feature, can now slide to unlock with QuickReply onscreen.
- new - Hidden in-app ui toolbar: activate in settings and tap the top/header bar in Conversations or Folders menu to toggle hide/unhide.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE OF HIDDEN TOOLBAR
- new - Improved caching of contact pics.
- new - In app bulletin system - (purpose: it will alert you upon launch if any new betas or releases are available in cydia).
Last edited by reznor9; 01-30-2010 at 01:00 AM.
01-30-2010, 09:18 AM #2
A really top-notch SMS/MMS replacement app that keeps getting better. Great job, Rez.
The Following User Says Thank You to eballesq For This Useful Post:
01-30-2010, 10:19 PM #3
thanks! I appreciate the compliment and your continued support!
02-16-2010, 03:42 AM #4
This just is not going to do it for me until quick send is added to LibActivator... When it is i will buy the app!?!?
02-16-2010, 08:31 AM #5
Great app reznor9! I finally took the plunge and did not regret my decision. Keep up the good work!kwickone I.T.H.
02-16-2010, 09:38 AM #6
How do you turn off the smilie icons? They are driving me nuts.
02-16-2010, 10:06 AM #7
02-16-2010, 10:11 AM #8
Thank you, but I had already tried this to no avail
02-18-2010, 06:12 PM #9
$15 for what bite does for $5 is ridiculous. SorryiLive an iLife
02-26-2010, 07:09 AM #10
02-26-2010, 10:47 PM #11
You can't compare bitesms to ireal lol.
03-05-2010, 08:23 PM #12
Big problem with 220.127.116.11, reznor -- disables video playback on my 3GS. I also posted a new thread on your iReal forum. This needs to be fixed! I've confirmed at least one other user reporting the same problem.
03-06-2010, 02:32 AM #13
This app is priceless. With out this app i would hate texting on my iphone! Great work! Keep it up!Sent from my iPad
03-06-2010, 09:01 AM #14
03-06-2010, 09:56 AM #15
03-06-2010, 10:11 AM #16
GOD I LOVE THIS APP! dont know what i will do without it[IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]
03-06-2010, 01:23 PM #17
i love this app
03-07-2010, 08:05 AM #18
FYI, a new beta was released to address the 3GS video issue...
03-07-2010, 12:39 PM #19
I checked out my video and I am having the same issue. It will not play.
I just noticed I can't take screenshots anymore either
Last edited by CaptainChaos; 03-07-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM #20
I have iRealSMS 18.104.22.168 and it's been working great with no issues until today when i decided to install quick reply sms off of cydia (because I like it's quick reply functionality better than iRealSMS's quick reply) and I disabled quick reply in the iRealquickSMS settings. I soon started having an issue with being able to QuickSend and MMS. When trying to send the mms and "take a video or picture" the keyboard won't hide and i am unable to take the picture. The camera pops up but the keyboard doesn't hide. I can still "choose existing" media and send the mms, but i can't take new media...any suggestions? I already uninstalled both quick reply and iRealQuickSMS and reinstalled just iRealQuickSMS, but to no avail.