+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Update] iRealSMS 3.0.1 Available in Cydia Store

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by Mattman34 I have iRealSMS 3.0.1.4 and it's been working great with no issues until today when i decided to install quick reply sms off of cydia (because
    What's Jailbreak? soggydoughnuts's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattman34 View Post
    I have iRealSMS 3.0.1.4 and it's been working great with no issues until today when i decided to install quick reply sms off of cydia (because I like it's quick reply functionality better than iRealSMS's quick reply) and I disabled quick reply in the iRealquickSMS settings. I soon started having an issue with being able to QuickSend and MMS. When trying to send the mms and "take a video or picture" the keyboard won't hide and i am unable to take the picture. The camera pops up but the keyboard doesn't hide. I can still "choose existing" media and send the mms, but i can't take new media...any suggestions? I already uninstalled both quick reply and iRealQuickSMS and reinstalled just iRealQuickSMS, but to no avail.
    Suggestion #1 - I would post this on their support fourms.
    Question #1 - Are you using iRealQuickSMS or iRealSMS

The problem you are having is the same problem that persists if you install iReal with Bite. They interfere with eachother you need to choose one or the other. Have you tried rebooting since you have reinstalled?

-Donuts
    Iphone 3G 2.2 Jailbroken

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Still can't get rid of the emoticons. Any idea on this? I don't want them on my phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Still can't get rid of the emoticons. Any idea on this? I don't want them on my phone.
    You cant get them off the camera/emoji menu... but with the new 3.0.2 beta you can disable the ascii > emoji conversion filter.. so you can now receive your ascii smileys as you used to prior to the 3.0 update.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12