+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: # icon docks not working anymore, HELP

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
ok, so a few weeks ago i updated a few things on cydia (idk what i updated) and then my 6 icon dock stopped working... but it had a 5
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default # icon docks not working anymore, HELP
    ok, so a few weeks ago i updated a few things on cydia (idk what i updated) and then my 6 icon dock stopped working... but it had a 5 icon dock for some reason... and it wouldn't let me put a 6th icon in the dock, i've uninstalled and reinstalled 6 icon dock, but it still only lets me have 5 icons... i even tried downloading 7 icon dock and still only 5... and even when i didn't have a 5 icon dock, or 6 or 7, i can still put 5 icons in the dock even though i have nothing downloaded to allow me to have more than 4...

up until now i've been pretty content with having 5 icons... but then infinidock came out and i downloaded it.... i thought it would work, but it didn't.... it still doesn't let me add more than 5 icons, and when i scroll it works like it's trying to scroll to another page but the page doesn't have any icons so the scrolling works, it just wont let me add anymore icons.... so can anyone help with this? any ideas? i've searched high and low, and i've found nothing
    Last edited by HDoan112; 01-11-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    NOBODY?!? come on, somebody has to know how to fix this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi,

this happen to me too, you might have desk/sms background install. uninstall it. the desk/sms background from cydia have a embidedthe 5 icon doc in the background. which is stupid to me. i am trying to see if I can fix that. if you people want more than 5 icon doc then you have to uninstall cydia desktop/sms background.

Red

4. The Following User Says Thank You to red_zie For This Useful Post:

HDoan112 (01-14-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    thank you so much! that was exactly what it was.. but i don't get it, i had the background thing for a while, and had a 6 icon dock at the same time... i guess if that was one of the apps i updated, then it changed it, which is VERY stupid IMO... but again, thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

your welcome HDoan 112

will, I think the cydia update for the sms background was dumb. for me i didn't have it on any more to have 6 icon dock. i manual up the wallpaper and smsbackground. pain in the *** but it works. unless i want 5 icon dock again. who wants to when you can put more. i am trying to email cydia but no reply yet about the 5 icon dock enbided in the desktop/ sms background. I wish cydia didn't to the update. I saw nothing wrong with previous update.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    yea it was dumb, i think the only thing they should've added was to make it so you can take away the background and change it back to the default without having to ssh into it