Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAcces payment in chinese

Thanks

Default iAcces payment in chinese
    i want to purchase this but when i went to their official site its chinese...oh my... how can i extend my 10 days trial
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Thanks

I dunno, but I found this using google - IAcces-en - iPhone.org.hk

It also says on that page to follow the instructions within the app.

I guess this whole thing is a bit complicated
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

i saw that page also but nothing. i want to purchase ..anyone can help?
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Thanks
    ok it's a bit complicated and i'll try to be brief.

first of all you will need internet connection from your iphone for activation so make sure it' there.

here we go:

1) tap the iacces icon on the phone, and scroll down to where it shows the version number. tap the option below the trial status.

2) there are 2 buttons in this screen. make sure your phone is connected to the internet and tap the first button. this will get you a payment code from the iacces registration server.

note: make sure you copy that code or write it down bcoz you'll need it to complete the payment.

3) go to http://www.iacces.com/ime.buy/ either from your phone or on desktop. paste or type the code into the field, check the box and hit the button. you will be taken to paypal for payment.

4) after the payment is done, launch iacces on your phone and go to where you got the payment code in step 1. now scroll a little further down and tap the second button. iacces will then check your payment status and retrieve the license online.

if all goes well you should be out of trial now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -http___www.iacces.com_ime_buy_buyiacces.pdf.png   -http___www.iacces.com_ime_buy_buyiacces.pdf-1.png   -iacces-.png   -http___www.iacces.com_ime_buy_buyiacces.pdf-2.png  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halden2714 For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (11-03-2010), theone77 (01-08-2010)

Thanks

that 14.99 means 14.99 US dollar?

anyone pls any chinese who can help me

anyone pls any chinese who can help me
    Last edited by theone77; 01-09-2010 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default iacces help
    i purchased the iacces app got my reciept and everything went back to iphone like it said and hit activate button it pops up a box saying it verifiing payment and obtain licence but it never does after a few mins it shuts itself down takes me back to my home page when i apen it back up it says error(2) my trial has expired buy . bt i already have.. any ideas from anyone please

its iacces 4

and i have a iphone 3g running 3.1.3 and yes i am jailbroke with redsnow and rock works perfectly.

thanks

So there really is no way of getting this free, right?

Default iacces cracked
    yes you can.go to youtube and look for revivedguy808 videos on how to get and install iacces cracked version.hope it helps!

you dont have to pay.you can get iAcces cracked for free.check out revivedguy808 videos and tutorials on how to get and install iAcces for free on youtube.
    Last edited by jeighbee; 02-28-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost