Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fullpreview

Default Fullpreview
    Just purchased this app in cydia but its not working with videoclip.. work fine with music.. any idea??

yeah, I purchased this today thinking it was better than it is. Basically you have to be in an Album view, and then double-click on a track for it to play the full video. Obviously it will only work for tracks that actually have videos.

but what it seems to do is run a youtube query in the background based on the title + artist, and shows you the youtube version of the video (low res). I thought that this app would allow you to go to any video in itunes and hit "preview" and it would somehow access the full res itunes version of the entire video. bummer.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yeah not what I expected either. Good try though!

wow. . . .so how do I get my money back. This is horrible . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nice shot View Post
    wow. . . .so how do I get my money back. This is horrible . . .
    I completely agree with you, this is pure garbage, and with that being said, i am never buying anymore apps off of cydia, this app ruined it for me! It's obvious this developer doesn't know what he's doing. That or is a scam artist. Word of advice for the developer... If your going to create an app, make sure what your making matches the description of the app ya dumbfuck, i wasted my money to find out this garbage doesn't even work, nice job! Just keep this in the back of your mind, that you screwed up further purchases for me on cydia, and i will NEVER buy any app off of cydia ever again. Good riddins!...

In all fairness (and it's hard to say when I'm upset), this app gas worked AMAZINGLY well for almost a year. It didn't use YouTube or any smoke in mirrors b4. It would literally play FULL songs...and NOT just songs with videos. If a song didn't have a vid, it would usually load a still shot or little slideshow if the band and play the whole song.

There was a short lag after ios4 came out where the developer updated the app for the new mobile iTunes architecture. After that (couple of months ago??) it worked perfectly again - in fact the YouTube (and other sources) were actually an additional feature!

It appears that APPLE has changed their mobile iTunes web back-end again VERY
    recently and this seems to have broken the app again.

It does piss me off, but there's no way i can blamed the person who wrote the app. I have ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATION WITH THE AUTHOR!!!

My main point is - DO NOT quit buyin Cydia apps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Just purchased this app in cydia but its not working with.. work fine with music.. any idea??
    So does this app work with any song in iTunes? Or just with videos. I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    So does this app work with any song in iTunes? Or just with videos. I don't understand.
    Bizump

this app is a fraud!!!! it does not work, and the author refuses to return any email.