Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
12-24-2009, 12:29 PM #1NEW APP: iType2Go Pro - Type, Walk and Email/Update Facebook and Twitter
My new app, iType2Go Pro, just got approved and is now available in the iTunes App Store.
Check it out. Let me know what you guys think ya. Cheers!
Happy holidays and merry Christmas!
iTunes Link: iType2Go Pro
Web Site: http://xcoolapps.com
Price: $0.99 (CHRISTMAS SALE - 50% OFF!)
Here's the app's description.
iType2Go Pro is the revolutionary new iPhone app that lets you see what's in front of you and your surroundings while you type, walk and email. Heck, iType2Go Pro even lets you update your Facebook/Twitter status from within the app! No more type, copy, exit app, open next app, paste and risk hitting the wall!
iType2Go Pro puts the camera's view directly beneath the message that you are composing, giving you enough visual aid to help you avoid obstacles -- things like walking face first into a lamp post!
iType2Go Pro is also the only app of its kind to feature a landscape keyboard. Simply turn the device sideways whenever you need a larger keyboard.
iType2Go Pro features:
- update your Facebook status and Twitter feed directly
- send typed message as email
- more features than the typical type and walk apps, but without leaving the app
Regardless, iType2Go Pro lets you copy the typed message into any other applications!
How to Use
1) Start by typing your message.
2) Press the chat bubble to hide keyboard and reveal action buttons.
3) Tap on Facebook/Twitter button to update your status.
4) Tap on E-Mail button to send as email.
5) Tap on SMS button to copy text to clipboard.
6) Remember to configure your Facebook and Twitter accounts in app's settings.
12-29-2009, 12:52 PM #2
This would be cool if you didn't have to copy to clipboard like Dictation makes you do. It should be a simple implement feature for apps specifically.Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
12-31-2009, 08:08 AM #3
aside to SMS which is limited by the SDK, all activity like updating Facebook and Twitter as well as sending as email can be done from within the app..
01-01-2010, 05:55 PM #4