Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto Silent and Auto Profiles Manager

Default Auto Silent and Auto Profiles Manager
    Guys

I am a paid user of Auto Silent and I noticed there is a new app from iPhonepackers today on Cydia called Auto Profiles Manager.

The 2 apps are EXACTLY THE SAME!! Only difference is Auto Silent costs $$$ while Auto Profiles Manager is FREE!

What gives??? Why should anyone pay for Auto Silent in the first place?

Any disgruntled paying Auto Silent users please chime in

I installed this and it actually installs AutoSilent. When I ran it it asks to activate it and puts you into trial mode. I guess this is just a scam to generate more revenue for the developer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brettatk For This Useful Post:

JuggaloLife (12-16-2009)

Default This is just a lite trial version
    Auto Profiles Manager is trial version of Auto Silent app. Since Auto Silent prompts you to pay to install, there is no way user can try.
    This app is made available so that users can purchase after trying it for few days. By the way, there is no difference in price.
    User who has Auto Silent dont need to install it as they provide same functionality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhonePackers For This Useful Post:

JuggaloLife (12-16-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default AutoSilent
    I am a verizon iphone user. I downloaded autosilent and it will silence the phone ringer and keyboard clicking but not sms and email. Does anyone know why or having the same issue?

A good auto profile manager with simple features and having auto silent while meeting is available, latest and good working auto profile manager download here,
    Download New Auto Profiles Manager 4 4.3.1.0 | We provide you with Free Fun related to Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Cydia, Windows Phone, Symbians and MANY MORE

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

That is great. I hope the issues have been corrected. Is this version in cydia? I have auto silent which appears to be the same thing? Bu the version is 5.x.x.... The only Auot Profiles Manager verison in cydia is 4.3.0. Are these the same products?