Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stepmania

Default stepmania
    Has anybody seen this. Im just curious and if this was posted im very sorry. But here is the link.

[ame=""]YouTube - STEPMANIA for iPhone & iPod Touch!! (like DDR) NEW![/ame]

Looks like a TTR mod.

thats the same thing i was saying to myself. But there isnt a source and ive been looking for it as well and trying to find a source but cant find one. Im eager to see if theres a source for this app.

Sometimes all it takes is a quick google search.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Tampa, FL

yes true but TTR doesnt use rotating images... looks neat as a monkey. cant wait to try it if someone finds the developer.

Last edited by Dan0609; 03-15-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Mistake

thank you so awesome on my phone...

stepmania should just make their own iphone version... i'm not sure why so many people keep relying on the semi-decent TTR game. there hasnt' been an update in forever and it's still buggy...

besides... DDR is supposed to go UP... not DOWN...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

actually im pretty sure it does support rotating cz the sparkles or whatever spin around usually while theyre coming to you

yeah, ttr definitely does the rotating, thats the trouble w/ the oval-shaped guitar hero mod, it spins and looks funny. im pretty positive this is just a ttr mod

It would be awesome if we could get TTR to not rotate. then the guitar hero mod would work... Also if it didn't rotate and could scroll up without the incoming perspective, I would make a GuitarFreaks mod. Because GuitarFreaks > Guitar Hero(damn biter's)

KONAMI / BEMANI... For the WIN!!!!