Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyTones - Create Your Own Ringtones

Thanks
    Default MyTones - Create Your Own Ringtones
    Hello, there are now two options to obtain ringtones. I am the developer of both of these options. UnlimTones lets you download ringtones directly from Audiko.net and the Following, MyTones will allow you to create ringtones from any song in your library.

The alpha is now out for anyone who is willing and would like to try it please pm me. Also, those who have tested for me in the past should have access to the Alpha:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1jdVtyIALI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - MyTones1.0 Alpha[/ame]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni9889 For This Useful Post:

cybermonkey (12-09-2009), piacaptain (08-20-2010)

doesnt work for me. I pick a song, select the times i want, click make ringtone. I look for the song in the "manage tones" tab and it's not there. What gives?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytoncj View Post
    doesnt work for me. I pick a song, select the times i want, click make ringtone. I look for the song in the "manage tones" tab and it's not there. What gives?
    Same here, no ringtones in my ringtones library... Weird... Crops it, sends it, no ringtone...

Any ideas?

Hey now when I create a tone and assign it to a contact it doesn't play for preview. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Delta420 View Post
    Same here, no ringtones in my ringtones library... Weird... Crops it, sends it, no ringtone...

Any ideas?

BigBoss screwed up the permissions when they hosted MyTones. Download the new update on Cydia for MyTones

Kind of works now. Still have issues. When I create ringtones, some work perfectly and others won't play at all. They are all trimmed to 29 seconds. Those that don't work either won't play at all, or stutter throughout. Others work perfectly. I love the idea of this app and appreciate your work, I just wish I could figure out why some work and some dont.

Great idea, just needs a lot of work. Too many bugs.
    "Cura Et Celeritas"

the ringtone never starts where you set it at.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Hey now when I create a tone and assign it to a contact it doesn't play for preview. FYI
    same for me wtf

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eni9889 View Post
    Hello, there are now two options to obtain ringtones. I am the developer of both of these options. UnlimTones lets you download ringtones directly from Audiko.net and the Following, MyTones will allow you to create ringtones from any song in your library.

The alpha is now out for anyone who is willing and would like to try it please pm me. Also, those who have tested for me in the past should have access to the Alpha:

YouTube - MyTones1.0 Alpha
    very nice and cool love the fact i can do it frm the phone

Works for me...thanks!

Just found unlimtones the other night, loving it!

Default Problems
    I got Mytones, made a ringtone, then I downloaded Unlimtones. Made the ringtone I made into my default SMS ringtone. It works just fine except when I receive a text it won't stop ringing until it is over, even if I open the text. Please fix this. thanks

I'm on 4.3.1 and I can't get it to work

I can't find MyTones on Cydia, what happened.

I can't find it either. Best app there was. What happened to it?

I can't find MyTones either. What happened to it? Replaced by AnyRing?