Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Mine keeps crashing after a few minutes after last update.

metaserph,

Not sure if you're referring to version 0.5.3, but I'm experiencing the same problem. Does anyone have the .deb file for 0.5.2?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttierno2 View Post
    metaserph,

Not sure if you're referring to version 0.5.3, but I'm experiencing the same problem. Does anyone have the .deb file for 0.5.2?
    Huh? Are you talking about a plugin? Latest version of LockInfo is 1.1.9

That is the version that is causing me issues so that I cannot use it anymore.
    kwickone I.T.H.

1.1.9 is working fine for me... I was talking about the recent Twitter plugin update. I guess I could have made that clearer, I apologize.

Thanks

No worries. I am guessing I have a conflict. Wonder if it conflicts with Overboard. I would like to have it working again.

1.1.9 works fine with overboard for me

Thanks

Yeah, just tried removing Overboard and no fix for me either. It was def working before 1.1.9. I sent an email to the dev so hoping to hear back soon. It is a Holiday weekend in the USA, so might hear back next week.

Kwickone,

I'm experiencing the same thing. After an undetermined amount of time, my Springboard just decides to crash, but it isn't consistent.

Do you have DimDelay or HideClock delayed? Are you running a theme "Gruppled, Matte, etc"?

Thanks

@ttierno2 I do have HideClock, but no delay. I am not running any HTML based themes. My springboard does not crash for me, but I don't leave LockInfo enabled as it does not show AND really messes with my icons. Does not sound like we have the same issue per se, but our issues might be indicative of the same underlying issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Hey David, I also have a very odd issue since today's update. I only have LockInfo on my Homescreen not lockscreen. Since the update, LockInfo does not show at all...AND, most of my icons are missing! If I disable LockINfo in Settings, all goes back to normal.

See Image.

Thoughts? Thanks.
    This seems to be a new issue that's appeared recently when using the "Homescreen" option. Turn that off and everything will work again. Can you list the other MS extensions you have on your phone? There must be a conflict somewhere. Especially ones that you installed recently. Do you have the Todo plugin installed too?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Updated to the new version today.. I am using an html theme.
    the lock-delay feature (that I asked for) STILL doesn't work.

And now my email has gone berzerk!
    I had 6 unread emails across 3 accounts, LockInfo only showed 1 unread email for 1 account. Once I read and deleted that 1 email, it is STILL showing in LockInfo as unread and wont go away... even after a respring!

Never had any of these problems before updating today, all my email for ALL my accounts showed up, and properly vanished from LockInfo after mail was read.

Here's the real mystery... the "sent" and "trash" folders for ALL 6 of my email accounts are GONE!!
    They come back if I send or delete something, but everytime I have to respring, the 2 folders are gone again!

Tried re-installing, rebooting, and even going back to 1.1.8 (which fixed the mail showing up correctly in LockInfo) but its still deleting my "sent" and "trash" folders everytime I respring!! not cool!
    It's highly unlikely that the LockInfo product is messing with the folders in your mail app. I only interact with the Mail app via notifications and one read only query against the mail database. Is anyone else seeing this type of behavior?
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 11-28-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    This seems to be a new issue that's appeared recently when using the "Homescreen" option. Turn that off and everything will work again. Can you list the other MS extensions you have on your phone? There must be a conflict somewhere. Especially ones that you installed recently. Do you have the Todo plugin installed too?
    Thanks for the reply! Here is a list of my other Mobile Substrate progs. List is getting longer

60 Second Lockscreen
    Backgrounder
    BatteryControl
    BlankNull
    CategoriesSB
    ClockHide
    Downloader
    FiveIconDock
    LiveClock
    Mserver (no idea what this is)
    MusicControls
    PreferenceLoader
    SBSettings
    Snappy (camera launch)
    Spotbright
    WeatherIcon
    Winterboard
    Bosspaper
    MQuickDo
    Notifier

The only recent one would be Snappy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and not sure if it matters, but I use several of the RockYourPhone apps like Intelliscreen, Elert, Tlert and MyWi. They usually do a good job of giving me a warning if there is a conflict though.
    Last edited by kwickone; 11-28-2009 at 07:31 PM.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Hi all, I registered v1.1.9 a few days ago and have had to remove it because of contant safe mode crashes (not repeatable) caught by Mobile Substrate.

Sometimes going into Cydia will do it, sometimes loading Facebook, once even just switching to silent. Anyway the phone is unusable with it installed. I've taken it off and the crashes go away. I didn't enable the Homescreen option (unless its on by default?) as I didn't know what it did.

I've been using it in 'native' mode (standard theme, no changes) with no Winterboard installed and a couple of plugins (weather, dim delay and clock hide).

My MS apps are:

Autolock SBSettings
    biteSMS
    libhide (?)
    Lockscreen Dim Delay Control
    PreferenceLoader (?)
    PrivaCy
    Rotation Inhibitor
    SBSettings
    Vibrate Toggle SBSettings
    WeatherIcon
    WebViewController (?)
    3G Unrestrictor

I don't recognise the ones I've put ? against. BTW I don't use Overboard (not heard of it before this thread).

Any ideas how to diagnose the issue?
    Last edited by gadgetguy; 11-29-2009 at 01:50 AM.

Default Twitter Plugin 0.5.4...No avatars again?
    I downloaded what was probably a beta update to lockinfo twitter plugin. Before the update I was getting cool little avatar pics to the left of the twitter user name. Now I just get a silhouette of a generic avatar.

Anyone else? Any fix? Can I get back to the latest version with a deb file?

I currently am using Lockinfo with Gruppled, etc, but not the native version and everything looks great. However, I would like to move to a full native lockinfo screen as soon as I can get a similar look to what I currently have.

Question: Is there a simple list of everything that currently is compatible with LockInfo "native"? I want my weather, twitter, lockinfo icons, appigo todo, and hopefully my gruppled them all to work in perfect harmony and in the process become more stable.

Thanks,

Steve
    Last edited by scirica; 11-29-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone having success with 1.1.9 i.e. no safe mode crashes (see my post above)?

I am also waiting on the next update hoping it will be more stable. I too paid for it, though I have a fully functional Intelliscreen. I'd like to see this app become more functional before installing it again.

Hi all.

I've also been getting lots of random crashes since the last update. I'm running the paid version with todo plugin. I also noticed the crashes occur much more often when the mail plugin is on and it only seems to crash once or twice a
    day when it is off.

Also, not sure if it's related but ever since the last update my homescreen is unable to run safari bookmarks. When I click on them nothing happens, I've tried power cycling, deleting them all and adding them again but still nothing. The only thing I installed before the update was overview.

Hey All,
    Don't know if anyone here can help me but here gos:I'm using the Lockinfo 1.1.9-1 and i need to know if it's possible to move down the the body of the lockinfo so i can use it with a widget? I know that this version is native and there is no config file and there is no access the any of the CCS files. If anyone has any ideas or can help i'd greatly appreciate it. Not sure if i explained what i need properly so here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.png  

Its difficult to see but don't you just need to hide the clock? You need to install Lockscreen Clock Hide for this.

There is no way to do it. By default, LockInfo uses all available real estate on the lock screen. This is an issue for widgets, lockscreen icons for Notifier, etc.
    The only way this can ever be resolved is if Mr Ashman incorporates top AND bottom padding options in the LockInfo setting app.

As wonderful as it would be to get that done... i'd rather FIRST see an update that fixes the email! My email always worked perfect until 1.1.9 when the "Fixed mail plugin ignoring selected accounts" was added, having the exact opposite effect on my phone! I currently have 9 unread emails in my phone... LockInfo says "0".

Here are shots of my lockscreen (with the same issue you're having) and my home screen... whats wrong with these pics?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by druclerk View Post
    Hey All,
    Don't know if anyone here can help me but here gos:I'm using the Lockinfo 1.1.9-1 and i need to know if it's possible to move down the the body of the lockinfo so i can use it with a widget?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0201.png   -img_0200.png  
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOnlyest For This Useful Post:

druclerk (11-30-2009)

This is simply not true for HTML themes. It is quite easy to set the viewport and make space at the top. According to your screenshot, you are using my Aqwoah LockInfo theme with custom header bars. So you can easily change the top if edit the css. Obviously, native rendering would require Dave to modify the margins.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast