+ Reply
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have a question: how do I disable the lockinfo screen while on a call that's on speaker?
    Thanks
    I have a question: how do I disable the lockinfo screen while on a call that's on speaker?

--
    !!blue
    loving my hand-me-down 3G

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello everyone.

I really need some help for something that perhaps it is very easily done.
    I am trying to have the icon on the weather forecast on the lock screen..but rght now I can only see temp for everyday.

I have installed latest version of lockinfo plus weather icon.

I would like to have temps and also the weather icon on the lockscreen. I believe that it is necessary to install winterboard and a theme...is that right? is there any other way to instal the weather icons for the lockscreen without installing the winterbord?
    I have no interest installing a new theme on my iphone.

Last thing: for some reason the location that can be seen on the lockscreen is not the one in the weather app. It is a very close city but not the one where I leave... Any suggestion to solve also this problem?
    I have tried using yahoo location code (in my case ITXX0005), but the city remins the same wrong one.

thanks for the help and for the great software..
    Last edited by gero; 11-04-2009 at 11:07 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by f4k3rz4 View Post
    First of all can I say thank you for the time and effort put into this app. I think it's well worth the $5.

I was previously using intelliscreen, but I much prefer the versatility of this app.

I have a question though and I wondered if anyone knew the answer...

My favorite part of intelliscreen was the quick read and mark read option when you received an SMS. Is there any way of getting this to work in Lockinfo?

Lockinfo shows the sender and first line of the message, but to be able to read and mark as read from the lock screen would be brilliant.

Other than that I won't be going back to intelliscreen.

Thanks for the help.
    The next release will show the entire SMS in the lock screen, not just the first line. I'm looking at how to add the mark read/delete options sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by zoblue View Post
    Can you send me a screenshot? I haven't seen that on mine. Or do you mean when you lock your phone when you're on a call?

Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    hello everyone.

I really need some help for something that perhaps it is very easily done.
    I am trying to have the icon on the weather forecast on the lock screen..but rght now I can only see temp for everyday.

I have installed latest version of lockinfo plus weather icon.

I would like to have temps and also the weather icon on the lockscreen. I believe that it is necessary to install winterboard and a theme...is that right? is there any other way to instal the weather icons for the lockscreen without installing the winterbord?
    I have no interest installing a new theme on my iphone.

Last thing: for some reason the location that can be seen on the lockscreen is not the one in the weather app. It is a very close city but not the one where I leave... Any suggestion to solve also this problem?
    I have tried using yahoo location code (in my case ITXX0005), but the city remins the same wrong one.

thanks for the help and for the great software..
    You need a WeatherIcon theme to get the icons. If you don't want to use WinterBoard, put all of the icons and the plist in the SpringBoard.app directory and that will work.

The issue with the location is a known issue with the weather service I query. I plan to fix that in a future release.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 11-04-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Thanks
    Yes, when I make a phone call then put the call on speaker then lock the phone, the lockinfo screen is there. Here is a screenshot.

The onliest reason I bring it up is because when my daughter talks to family on the phone, the picture of who she's talking to is cluttered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails david ashmans lockinfo-img_0846-1-.png  

--
    !!blue
    loving my hand-me-down 3G

Thanks

Hello,

I'm using LockInfo (newest version). So far so good. But i have one trouble with the option "homescreen":

When i use this option there is at the first page of the springboard lockinfo again. Thats ok. But: the second page is empty and my theme begins on the third page!
    When i then make the icons to shake (as if i want to delete them) and stop this process without delete a icon, the empty second page of the springboard disappears and all its ok. My theme begins at second page as it should.
    All this happens after every respring of springboard and/or reboot the phone!

Whats going wrong? Any tipps?

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I run a modified version of the gruppled theme (Aqwoah LockInfo) and my voicemails as well as missed calls show up without any problem.
    Where do we get Aqwoah Lockinfo theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do I get the iDay information on the lockscreen? Does anyone have an information , how it works?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    Hello,
    When i use this option there is at the first page of the springboard lockinfo again. Thats ok. But: the second page is empty and my theme begins on the third page!
    "Problem" solved It had nothing to do with LockInfo, sorry. It seems that a unknown mistake mixed-up the springboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am running the trial of lockinfo and a legitimate copy of Appigo Todo.

I just installed the Appigo Todo plugin from david.ashman.com source and resprung my iphone but I get the following message:-

"Native Rendering Not Supported"

Any ideas how to get around this?

If it helps I am running "MAC OS X Snow Leopard" theme.

Also, I downloaded Weathericon lockinfo from the same source but this doesn't show up anywhere. How do you configure it?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdavenport View Post
    I am running the trial of lockinfo and a legitimate copy of Appigo Todo.

I just installed the Appigo Todo plugin from david.ashman.com source and resprung my iphone but I get the following message:-

"Native Rendering Not Supported"

Any ideas how to get around this?

If it helps I am running "MAC OS X Snow Leopard" theme.

Also, I downloaded Weathericon lockinfo from the same source but this doesn't show up anywhere. How do you configure it?

Thanks
    The current Todo plugin isn't supported in anything other than the Matte UI LockInfo theme. I'm working on the native version now.

WeatherIcon should add a plugin to the plugin list for LockInfo that you can enable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    The current Todo plugin isn't supported in anything other than the Matte UI LockInfo theme. I'm working on the native version now.

WeatherIcon should add a plugin to the plugin list for LockInfo that you can enable.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Will have a look at Matte UK theme..

I have removed and reinstalled the WeatherIcon and can't see anything in the plugin list otherthan Calendar, Mail, Phone, SMS, Todo.

Do this need anything else installed or a different theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Stimpy,

I've also struggled to get the ToDo plugin and weather plugin to work correctly. Do you have a rough idea of when you may be releasing the ToDo plugin - I can't wait for this one to get working because I rely very heavily on my Calender and ToDo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo666 View Post
    Hi Stimpy,

I've also struggled to get the ToDo plugin and weather plugin to work correctly. Do you have a rough idea of when you may be releasing the ToDo plugin - I can't wait for this one to get working because I rely very heavily on my Calender and ToDo.
    I have a beta version ready. Just waiting to coordinate with the other developer for a beta release.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    I have a beta version ready. Just waiting to coordinate with the other developer for a beta release.
    Hi Stimpy, first thanks for all your hard work, i really enjoy lockinfo, it is really what is missing in the iPhone.

Does the ToDo plugin mean things app compability or just Todo app ?

Then Do you have a date for the twitter and facebook native plugin ?

Thanks

Thanks

Mr Ashman,
    This app is certainly more useful than "lock calendar" which I switched from and used for a long time... but there was one feature I really enjoyed about Lock Calendar. When you would be scrolling in the calendar, the lock screen would not begin the "timeout" countdown until you stopped touching the screen.
    In other words, as long as you began scrolling the calendar again before the dim delay, the lock screen would never go back to sleep.

Could this feature be incorporated into LockInfo?
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 11-06-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dominator77 View Post
    Hi Stimpy, first thanks for all your hard work, i really enjoy lockinfo, it is really what is missing in the iPhone.

Does the ToDo plugin mean things app compability or just Todo app ?

Then Do you have a date for the twitter and facebook native plugin ?

Thanks
    Just Todo right now. Things should be soon after. I'm working with the engineers to attempt to merge the different plugins into a single "todo" plugin that works with a variety of todo apps.

No dates on the other plugins. One at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Mr Ashman,
    This app is certainly more useful than "lock calendar" which I switched from and used for a long time... but there was one feature I really enjoyed about Lock Calendar. When you would be scrolling in the calendar, the lock screen would not begin the "timeout" countdown until you stopped touching the screen.
    In other words, as long as you began scrolling the calendar again before the dim delay, the lock screen would never go back to sleep.

I'm looking at including that in Dim Delay as a general feature regardless of what "app" you're running on your lockscreen.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 11-06-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Mr Ashman,

I'm using sleeptolock and nolock(both available from cydia).
    When you press the lock button it goes to the lockscreen and won't switch off till you press the lock button again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Stimpy,
    thanks for the quick reply and all the hard work you have put in so far. I downloaded the native ToDo plugin but for some reason nothing comes up on my homescreen despite the app being set to on. I tried several resprings and then turned the app off, reboot, turn on and reboot again with no effect. I'm running 3.1 on 3gs. Anything else I can try to get this to work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

I just installed the new trial version 114.

I just had a missed call and a voice mail,
    The missed call section lists that call, But I dont see
    the voice mail.

On my iPhone dock I got "1+" sign which indicates that I have a missed call and a voice mail.

Does lock info cannot "see" voice mail?

I checked the settings and set to see empty section, and i see under voicemail 0.

Can you help?

Thanks

Got the update today and the native todo, however still can't get the weather on there.. any ideas how to get this working?

Also, since the update I notice that I am only able to see Todo's that reside in the category "Home" and don't include any in Inbox or Work etc.. Is this a bug or a setting somewhere?
    Last edited by mdavenport; 11-07-2009 at 04:31 PM.