+ Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43515253
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by theguy386 is anyone else's springboard keep crashing after the new update? As soon as i lock and then try to unlock it crashes and puts me into
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 4 .. 4.2.1 crash sprinboard
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy386 View Post
    is anyone else's springboard keep crashing after the new update? As soon as i lock and then try to unlock it crashes and puts me into safe mode... Anyone else?
    hi mate, i have that problem, everytime i try to unlock my device, put on safe mode and have to restart, i delete lockinfo and, the proble was solved, please fix that bug i love lockinfo, i already sent you the trouble log crash, to your site

thanks and regards

Thanks

***Just click on the NFL titles in blue to see the feed links. It automatically changed the url to NFL. Sorry.....

Not a noob here but I have what seems like a simple question. It concerns the RSS Plugin and I already have two (ESPN and a local news station) and those work fine. I've also had a couple others with no issues.

So, I'm trying to link up with the NFL (yes, I know, it's MLB season) but none of the feed links are working at all.

Here are the ones I've tried with no success

Straight from the NFL's website under SUBSCRIBE---> NFL.com AND this doesn't work.

This one is from a Google search as well---> NFL Scores

And this one is the last I tried---> NFL Scores

So I'm hoping someone here has some good advice as I've hit a brick wall. I simply respring after entering the feed also.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance.......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The text in the weathericon plugin has some kind of shadow or double text:

Why is this, and how can I get rid of it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anyone's LockInfo cause any connection problems with Whatsapp?

Installed LockInfo for a few days then I realized WhatsApp isn't working properly. I would receive an alert saying I have a new message and then when I load the app I cannot see/read the new message. Checked the app's connection status and it would either say disconnect or get stuck at connecting. Pretty sure it's LockInfo that causes the problem cuz Whatsapp works perfectly again the moment I uninstalled LockInfo (everything else unchanged).

Would appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

we need a camera plugin for lock info, one that can be managed, for example a double tap of a collapsible section opens the camera app, then after taking pics and hitting the home button, it reverts back to the lockinfo lockscreen.. I just found 'flashcam', a new lockscreen camera access method, but it doesnt integrate with lockinfo.. any ideas D.A.??
    iPhone 4S, 5.1.1 JB
    iPad2, 4.3.3 JB
    iPad1, 5.1.1 JB

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LAMPRO View Post
    we need a camera plugin for lock info, one that can be managed, for example a double tap of a collapsible section opens the camera app, then after taking pics and hitting the home button, it reverts back to the lockinfo lockscreen.. I just found 'flashcam', a new lockscreen camera access method, but it doesnt integrate with lockinfo.. any ideas D.A.??
    I'm using CameraLock from Cydia and it work with my LockInfo lockscreen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    I'm using CameraLock from Cydia and it work with my LockInfo lockscreen
    thx what repo is that in?

nvm i got it. just what i was looking for. nice work filippobiga.
    Last edited by LAMPRO; 08-11-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    iPhone 4S, 5.1.1 JB
    iPad2, 4.3.3 JB
    iPad1, 5.1.1 JB

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Snappy works with lockinfo too.

Thanks

Dim delay not working on 4.3.5, having issues with that

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Dim delay not working on 4.3.5, having issues with that
    Go get "20 Second Lockscreen" I'm on 4.3.4 it probably works on 4.3.5 it's FREE in Cydia

Thanks

does anyone know why winterboard themes dont seem to work for lockinfo? in particular 235_Teehanlax theme

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    does anyone know why winterboard themes dont seem to work for lockinfo? in particular 235_Teehanlax theme
    No but u could hard code them on top of the original files it should be in the Applications folder, be aware there are 2 application folders, one has Apples apps the other has App Store download apps

Thanks

I wish I knew, the last 20 beta versions have had the same problem, I told Dave about it, no response.
    I had to delete the beta repo 2 months ago, now i've had to select "ignore updates" in Cydia and reinstall 3.0.5.14, and all is well again.

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 08-19-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

Could somebody help me I installed LockInfo and have had nothing but problems Springboard crashing etc I uninstalled LockInfo and the crashing went away Everything works fine except when I reboot my phone it freezes at the Lockscreen and I have to reboot my phone to get out of it This happens everytime I have searched the web and have removed all files associated with LockInfo but it's still doing the same Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm thinking could it be a conflict with something I already have installed Is there a known conflict list of apps with LockInfo Thankyou

iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Thanks

iPad 1 iOS 5.0.1 corona JB. Installed lockinfo, I can not get weather working and I can not get the clock calendar to work (only shows 5 days, not all 7).

Help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSI70Y's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    iPad 1 iOS 5.0.1 corona JB. Installed lockinfo, I can not get weather working and I can not get the clock calendar to work (only shows 5 days, not all 7).

Help?
    I don't know if David frequents these forums as much but u should try to contact him on twitter. He has always responded pretty quick when I've had issues

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help, sunshine icon on lockweather is missing
    Hi there, I have iphone 3g ios 4.2.1. I installed Lockinfo from MMI and add lockweather plugin. The problem is everytime the forecast show sunshine, lockweather shows only cloud. But any other forecast like rain, thunderstorm, cloudy is shown correctly on lockinfo. It seems like the sunshine icon is missing from the folder or something. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post

Help?
    I'm having this issue too on two iPads (iPad 2 and iPad 3) w/ the latest release version of iOS. Is this ever going to be fixed?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a lockinfo 5 thread? I need serious help... I like the direction of lockinfo 5 but I can find 80% of my old functionality and customization.

What is up with this app?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ya, i wanted to turn off updating my weather automatically (just when i update it via the button) and it will fail every time. Even if i open up the app itself and check the weather, of course that defeats the purpose.

Lots of user defined parameters are gone now. I do like it, but it has lost a bit of customization.

+ Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253