Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 4250515253 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Quote Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
    When using the favorites on the lockscreen the SMS option defaults to apple SMS not IrealSMS(what I'm using).
    Only does this when your using favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Only does this when your using favorites?
    Yes. When the SMS plugin shows a text and I click it, it opens IrealSMS(because this is what I selected in lockinfo to open SMS).

Quote Originally Posted by tdamocles View Post
    Yes. When the SMS plugin shows a text and I click it, it opens IrealSMS(because this is what I selected in lockinfo to open SMS).
    Hmmm..maybe I'm doing something wrong but mine always uses ireal. I dont use favorites. But enabled it and sent some test messages. When I tap the text message in lockinfo, it opens up the message in ireal

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Hmmm..maybe I'm doing something wrong but mine always uses ireal.
    Even when texting from favorites?

When I tap text message it goes to to the apple SMS and not Ireal.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 03-11-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Hi guys i just updated yesterday and my lockscreen will now not timeout as it normally does. I have my settings to 1 minute and it times out normal on my home screen but for some reason my lockscreen now stays on and wont timeout. Any suggestions on why? Battery power being as critcal as it is will drain because of this bug/issue. Help! Thanks all!

has anyone noticed that you have to tap things twice on the screen to open whatever pops up? i'm talking about having to tap on the sms, notification twice for it to register. also, i find myself having to the motion twice to use quick composing with bitesms on the lockscreen

Is anyone having this problem? It's annoying me alot. I have lockweather on it. When I get a sms and I click on the sms section. My weather thing becomes a solid color instead of it being somewhat transparent. The only way to bring it back to the way before is to respring. Is there a way around this? Can I also change the font color to lockweather? The highs and lows are in gray and its really hard to read with my background =[
    Last edited by FateError; 03-16-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Hey yall! I'm trying to modify my lockinfo plugin to look like the real HTC Widget HD Clock and weather. I don't like the HTML HTC Widget because it drains my memory and it gives me a black background with multifl0w.
    How do I change the clock position and make the clock numbers (which are .png files) bigger? Also the position of the weather text is off?

Please HELP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Unhappy Only a few days in month view
    Hello,

I saw an old message about my problem with Lockinfo on my iPad.

Ref: http : // forums.macrumors.com / showthread.php ? t=938554

I still have the same problem with Lockinfo with "Lock Weather
    (Native)" plugin.

I only have the 5 first days displayed in the month view. Maybe
    it is because my display is in french because there are no other
    reference elsewhere to that problem? You will find the screenshot
    in attachment.

On my iPhone 4, all is OK. On the iPad I tried to install
    beta 3.0.2. But the problem is still there. I also have
    disable "Lockinfo Icons", "Lockinfo Header" and "Lockinfo
    Statusbar Icons" in Winterboard in case. No difference.

Please tell me what to do...

Thanks.

/Yves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockinfo-weather-plugin.jpg  
    Last edited by belangermtl; 03-27-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Can't give reference for another old article in the same site

Just updated to4.3.1 and now here come the list of issues:

1. Calendar only shows 3 days (Sun, Mon, Tues).
    2. Weather doesn't work. Tried override and still nothing.
    3. Default themes seem to work intermittently.

Help!

Any FAQ's on Lockinfo for iPad?

IPad1 4.3.1 RS JB. Just updated LI.

Only get Sunday thru Thursday and no weather.

HELP

I'd also like an FAQ on using this with the iPad. I have a problem where I can't hide the calendar. I slid the "Enable" off, respringed but it still shows.

Also, the RSS feeds work but they don't scroll all the way across the screen, on the iPad it only goes half way across then to the second line.

Hi folks,

I've been using LockInfo for a while now and it is an excellent app. There is one issue im hoping to solve. I've been avoiding using the calendar plugin because it displays whatever is in your calendar for the time you've set. For example, if i set it to show a week ahead, i will see every appt/meeting i have for the coming week. Is there any setting which would change the calendar plugin to only show entries for calendar alerts? So if i have an appt setup to remind me 30 minutes before hand, that is when i would see it displayed in lockscreen, and i would then be able to dismiss it. I would prefer this as i like to keep my lockscreen clean unless there is something immediately pressing that i should be reminded of. Hope someone out there can suggest a way to accomplish this. Thanx.

-DaViS

Is this thread DEAD?

Quote Originally Posted by davis999 View Post
    Hi folks,

I've been using LockInfo for a while now and it is an excellent app. There is one issue im hoping to solve. I've been avoiding using the calendar plugin because it displays whatever is in your calendar for the time you've set. For example, if i set it to show a week ahead, i will see every appt/meeting i have for the coming week. Is there any setting which would change the calendar plugin to only show entries for calendar alerts? So if i have an appt setup to remind me 30 minutes before hand, that is when i would see it displayed in lockscreen, and i would then be able to dismiss it. I would prefer this as i like to keep my lockscreen clean unless there is something immediately pressing that i should be reminded of. Hope someone out there can suggest a way to accomplish this. Thanx.

-DaViS
    Not sure if this would help you, and you may already know. You can just tap the header bar and it will collapse. Then when you want to see them just tap again. Sorry i know not much help

Quote Originally Posted by walie View Post
    has anyone noticed that you have to tap things twice on the screen to open whatever pops up? i'm talking about having to tap on the sms, notification twice for it to register. also, i find myself having to the motion twice to use quick composing with bitesms on the lockscreen
    Im not sure if this is what ya mean, but there is a setting in LockInfo that you can set it to respond with a single or double click
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 04-13-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not sure if this would help you, and you may already know. You can just tap the header bar and it will collapse. Then when you want to see them just tap again. Sorry i know not much help
    I am aware of this but unfortunately not really what im looking for. I would like the calendar section to work like the rest of the sections (ie. mail, sms), where if there are no unacknowledged items (ie. unread mail, unread sms), than it does not show at all. I'm thinking this may not be possible but i've sent a note off to the lockinfo developer(s) to get a definitive answer. Maybe it can be added in a future release...

Sections don't seem to expand and collapse when tapping. This is using 4.2.1 on a 4G iPod Touch. Lockinfo is 3.0.2.8

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guys,

I started using the lockweather plugin and hiding my regular clock because I like how the weather and calendar is integrated. I used to use lock seconds to display seconds, but I have to hide my clock and the plugin doesn't display the seconds. Is there a way to display seconds with the plugin? I'm on ios 4.3.3 and lockinfo 3.0.3.9.

Is this program EVER going to be updated to work with iPad?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Host_Killer For This Useful Post:

Torqued (07-07-2011)

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 4250515253 LastLast