Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Green Apple
    Thanks

ohh, well now im glad mine didnt update then...

Iím experiencing a problem.
    Iíve got entries in my Gmail/iPhone calendar that are displayed in my Lockinfo calendar with a 1 hour difference. For instance clicking on the lockinfo entrie it will say Ď8:00-900′ while it says in the iphone calendar: Ď9:00-10:00′. This all happened since switching time zones (from summer time to winter summer time). My timezone are GMT +1 - Living in Denmark - Europe.
    Got timezone settings on automatic btw.
    Please tell me who to fix it?

Thanks

Bitesms still not working with latest version of lockinfo. I can write in the message window, but cannot send.

Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Bitesms still not working with latest version of lockinfo. I can write in the message window, but cannot send.

Please help!
    Try reseting your phone. Mine had this problem, but a soft reset and then BiteSMS sent the message.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thehotrod For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (12-05-2010)

Exclamation Attention
    Be careful with this version (2.3.11.1)!
    It was the first app ever that put my 3GS to recovery mode(!), not just simple safe mode, and it made it crash really hard.
    Also other apps stopped working after this rec. mode crash.

WIthin 2 days, my device wanted to be restored 3 times (you know, "only emergency calls, USB sign...), and only uninstalling Lockinfo made it stable again.
    (tbh, I was only seconds away from sending it back to Apple...).

Locking forward to a more stable release soon!
    Last edited by netwolf1; 12-10-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: added version number

Quote Originally Posted by Soaptray View Post
    Having a serious issue trying to install Lockinfo.

I recently Jailbreaked my iPhone 3GS 32G using redsn0w on 4.2.1.

When I try to install Lockinfo, it will download and install fine from Cydia, however as soon as it tries to respring, or reboot, the whole phone goes into a freeze state on the "Slide to Unlock" screen. Ever few minutes it will momentary update the time and battery percent.

A hard reboot of the phone will take me right back to this state. Luckily I was able to iPhone Browser my way in using USB and delete all the associated Lockinfo files from |/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/" and within a few minutes the phone will start to work.

Can anyone help me with this as I would love to use this program.
    These types of crashes are very rare and hard to diagnose. Throughout all of the beta testing (100s of users) there were no reports, which usually indicates some rare data condition or application installed that is conflicting... without crash logs, I can't really help.

Quote Originally Posted by netwolf1 View Post
    Be careful with this version (2.3.11.1)!
    It was the first app ever that put my 3GS to recovery mode(!), not just simple safe mode, and it made it crash really hard.
    Also other apps stopped working after this rec. mode crash.

WIthin 2 days, my device wanted to be restored 3 times (you know, "only emergency calls, USB sign...), and only uninstalling Lockinfo made it stable again.
    (tbh, I was only seconds away from sending it back to Apple...).

Locking forward to a more stable release soon!
    Same here. A LockInfo crash should NOT prevent safe mode from kicking. Something is conflicting with LockInfo to get you into that state. What else do you have installed?
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 12-10-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Can You fix the sommertime bug. I live in Europe GMT +1 and the Lockinfo Calendar entry on lockscreen are 1 hour to early.

am i the only one who notices that lockinfo sms plugin has conflicts with personalized text tones in 4.2.1. my contacts are assigned different text tones but all play the same default sms when received. so i disabled sms plugin in lockinfo, respring, and now personalized text tones work. can someone confirm this with me before i start restoring. i have iphone 4, firmware 4.2.1, jailbroke with redsn0w 0.9.6b6, lockinfo 2.3.12.3
    Last edited by nemo121; 12-14-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Since this new version ... I'm getting the blank emails with unknown senders again, extremly anoying. Both of my mail accounts are exchange accouts and setup as such ( one is actually google and the other, my company exchange server ).

Hello, i wanted to put it on homescreen, but I'd like to move it down a bit. On lockscreen it's possible to move it, but there's no such option for homescreen. I searched for files to modify with iFile, ended in LockInfoSettings.bundle Folder, but I couldn't find what to modify here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by IceKiller View Post
    Iím experiencing a problem.
    Iíve got entries in my Gmail/iPhone calendar that are displayed in my Lockinfo calendar with a 1 hour difference. For instance clicking on the lockinfo entrie it will say Ď8:00-900′ while it says in the iphone calendar: Ď9:00-10:00′. This all happened since switching time zones (from summer time to winter summer time). My timezone are GMT +1 - Living in Denmark - Europe.
    Got timezone settings on automatic btw.
    Please tell me who to fix it?
    Did this issue ever get answered? I've been having the same problem since I recently switched time zones, the entries on the Lockinfo calendar are off by a couple hours even though the entries are correct in the iphone calender. Is there any way to fix this??? (I also have my date and time settings set to automatic...)

I'd like to have my To Do list on my lock screen. Currently I get all my notifications, mail, calendar items for the day, missed calls, voicemails, and texts. It's virtually the only thing missing. I use Remember the Milk with an in depth tagging system. I have a search list called "Dashboard" that bubbles up items that are due soon, are a high priority, or have been sitting in the general queue for too long.

My problem: With every list you create in RTM, you get a custom Atom RSS feed URL. When I use the LockInfo RSS Plugin with this feed, nothing shows up, even though the URL looks like it takes me to valid RSS XML. I've resprung, restarted, tried everything.

Here's an example:
    Charles' Tasks - List - Groceries

That's a shopping list with 2 items on it. Grapes and eggs.

Any idea why the RSS Plugin would be failing me here?

anyone have a problem with the calendar not updating to current day?

mine keeps staying on the previous day until I re-spring or reboot

2 problems I'm having with LockInfo on my iphone4 running 4.2.

-deleting emails from the lockscreen does not delete them from my gmail, just removes them from the lockscreen

- links on rss feeds don't operate (just get "select"). Tried 5 diff feeds, not a feed issue

Are these 4.2 issues?

anyway to get the following LI addon html themed? i prefer html to native.

pocketinformant-lockinfo-todo - Project Hosting on Google Code

Mine updated to 3.0 and it's been constantly updating every 4 hrs or so... Weather icon not working ... Themes won't change when selected in lockinfo settings...

OK, I have a slightly odd issue here and I believe its just started happening. I sync with corporate exchange push mail. It is setup to sync over 3G and wifi. If I leave my phone in sleep mode and it locks for awhile, it will stop receiving push exchange mail. As soon as I enter my pin, the phone dings and my new mail notification is there. I use the latest version of lockinfo. Im not sure if this is related to lockinfo or not, but was curious if anyone else was having the issue.

Iphone 4 on 4.1 OS.

HEY ICEKILLER.
    I just had the exact same problem. I had my wifi turned on and had an hour difference between lockinfo and my calendar. All I did was turn my wifi off and 3G on. Fixed the problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by highrolla32 View Post
    Did this issue ever get answered? I've been having the same problem since I recently switched time zones, the entries on the Lockinfo calendar are off by a couple hours even though the entries are correct in the iphone calender. Is there any way to fix this??? (I also have my date and time settings set to automatic...)
    I couldn't find the solution online, but I figured it out.
    Go to settings>mail,contacts,calendar>timezone support> Off
    Add your timezone. Respring. If you add a new event to the calendar, the time will be displayed correctly.

cheers

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast