Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Here is a screen shot. You can noticed there is slightly darker area located on the Thursday forecast line. Nothing below that line is accessible. I can touch and move anything in the 'clear' part. I can swipe the 'slide to unlock' without any problem.

Never mind! Finally found the conflict. It was QuickLockScreen. All is well now.
    Last edited by jkarl; 10-27-2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Uhhh well I got nothing. My lockscreen just has that black transparency over it. I mainly want the clock, the way it's made smaller and shoved to the top corner and the date to the other corner. Help? Everything is enabled too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Ultimately, it's a balance between battery life and usability. The more that's done in the background when you aren't actively using your phone (it's asleep, generally), the faster your battery will die. By waiting until you actually choose to turn on your screen, it reduces the drain on your battery.
    I'm not an iPhone-developer, and am not sure how the phone behaves while sleeping, etc, I just thought you could actually catch the event that happens just before the screen turns on. Meaning, no background activity at all, but just before the user turns on the screen.

But you are right about the default mail app behaviour. Hmm.
    I agree with your point on the header graphic. I'm working on a new one.
    Just tried the new version, and tho the header now looks better, I prefer the old black/white icons. I think they go better with the lockscreen. But again, since they are easily customisable, it's no big deal.

Also, I only have one calendar, and the "dot" colour is red. I would definitely prefer it being white (to go with the black/white header icons )

Really great progress with this app! I check the thread over at MacThemes daily. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Also, I only have one calendar, and the "dot" colour is red. I would definitely prefer it being white (to go with the black/white header icons )
    same problem -- all the calendar icon indicators (the "dots") are lockinfo are now red. problem is, i have 4 calendars that in previous versions were different colors. they still are different colors in the iphone calendar app, just not on the lockscreen.

great app, thanks for the work!

Can someone help me figure this out, I have been researching up and down to no help.
    I have tried using Lockinfo native, gruppled, matte ui & tried working with the harvest plugin. Everything works fine except it doesnt notify me when I have a voicemail.
    I looked under settings,lockinfo and noticed voicemail wasnt even listed. Not sure if this is going in the right direction, I installed the harvest matte ui and now there is a voicemail plug in under settings,lockinfo but still no notifications.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

My gruppled theme is not showing after latest update, can't see any notifications what soever...
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    My gruppled theme is not showing after latest update, can't see any notifications what soever...
    Re-SSH the Gruppled theme files, it will fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by greygoose7 View Post
    Can someone help me figure this out, I have been researching up and down to no help.
    I have tried using Lockinfo native, gruppled, matte ui & tried working with the harvest plugin. Everything works fine except it doesnt notify me when I have a voicemail.
    I looked under settings,lockinfo and noticed voicemail wasnt even listed. Not sure if this is going in the right direction, I installed the harvest matte ui and now there is a voicemail plug in under settings,lockinfo but still no notifications.
    to add to this, this issue is on 3 iPhones that I have programmed. I have a feeling that this add-on may have fell through on one of the upgrades and has been copied on every sequential upgrade.
    Last edited by greygoose7; 10-28-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I run a modified version of the gruppled theme (Aqwoah LockInfo) and my voicemails as well as missed calls show up without any problem.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=greygoose7;5012673]Re-SSH the Gruppled theme files, it will fix this.

I'm confused on what this will do to help? Are your saying delete them then repush them out to my phone again in the themes folder? I've done this already, via iphonebrowser isntead of ssh after restoring and rejailbreaking again... no luck.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I run a modified version of the gruppled theme (Aqwoah LockInfo) and my voicemails as well as missed calls show up without any problem.
    Ive tried that theme as well, no joy...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Any way to activate the drop down calendar, from the gruppled theme, for the Matte theme?

What now?? I have to pay 4.99 for using Lockinfo!?, I wanna know if that's a bug or really I have toy pay, I don't care, I can pay it, It's a well made add-on-app, the question is.... Do I have to pay every time I update the app? or is only a one time fee?? Please explain

Quote Originally Posted by Fi2-shift View Post
    What now?? I have to pay 4.99 for using Lockinfo!?, I wanna know if that's a bug or really I have toy pay, I don't care, I can pay it, It's a well made add-on-app, the question is.... Do I have to pay every time I update the app? or is only a one time fee?? Please explain
    Only once. The app is finally coming out of BETA (FINALLY!) so I've turned on the licensing code. Once you have a license, it's yours for all the LockInfo updates, OS updates, phone upgrades, etc.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

gorob (11-05-2009), oo3 (11-02-2009)

What happens to prior donors and people that develop plugins/themes?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

What happens to prior donors?
    I'm curious about that as well...

What happens to prior donors and people that develop plugins/themes?
    If you've donated while it was in beta, send me an email from the "Help" button in the settings and I'll create a license for you.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Just donated, still can't get the weather or rss to show though

Only once. The app is finally coming out of BETA (FINALLY!) so I've turned on the licensing code. Once you have a license, it's yours for all the LockInfo updates, OS updates, phone upgrades, etc.
    Just made my payment. Thank you for always responding to our messages on modmyi and macthemes.

this is by far my favorite mod since jailbreaking 2 years ago... I have purchased this tonight..However, the missed call showed up and then went away..it's still showing on my statusbar..all the other notifications show up...weird

edit: nevermind it's boucing back and forth..now shows up

is pop up blocker now a paid app as well?
    Last edited by Dakotafan; 11-02-2009 at 06:40 PM.

First of all can I say thank you for the time and effort put into this app. I think it's well worth the $5.

I was previously using intelliscreen, but I much prefer the versatility of this app.

I have a question though and I wondered if anyone knew the answer...

My favorite part of intelliscreen was the quick read and mark read option when you received an SMS. Is there any way of getting this to work in Lockinfo?

Lockinfo shows the sender and first line of the message, but to be able to read and mark as read from the lock screen would be brilliant.

Other than that I won't be going back to intelliscreen.

Thanks for the help.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast