+ Reply
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I've never seen that happen before^^^^
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I've never seen that happen before^^^^

iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here. Odd. An you've uninstalled and reinstalled? I finally got my detailed forecast working on mine. I love lockinfo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmm.. i'll have to try to uninstall/reinstall. I hate making such an odd proposition, but this Clock plugin incorrect-date seems to have started after I purchased the license at end of trial period. haha. ok, i'll have to wait a few days to see if this continues! cheers

otherwise, lockinfo is the greatest thing since sliced bread. (I read most of my mail through it because it doesn't freeze up/slow down/crash like iOS4's mail.app does on my 3GS.. not sure if a lot of others have that problem too, but that discussion is for another time and place)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anybody has problem with weather forecast update? Sometimes the weather forecast doesn't update after my ipod wakes up from sleep mode. Any idea???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi guys - when I was running ios 3.1.2, I was able to see the current temperature on my status bar using the Lock Weather plug-in. After upgrading to 4.0.1, I no longer have this functionality. Does anyone know if this is an issue related to 4.0.1?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

LibWeather updated.. now fixed the auto refresh issues... weather update work now..

EDIT: nevermind still not working..
    Last edited by Om3r; 08-30-2010 at 02:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The recent update to the twitter plugin causes my springboard to crash...upset.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robharmer View Post
    The recent update to the twitter plugin causes my springboard to crash...upset.
    It's already fixed.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Stimpy5050: on my iphone 4 the weather plugin update time has a problem. I set the refresh time for 10minutes but it wont auto update.. i have to do it manually.. is that normal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Stimpy5050, there a bug on lockinfo ver 2.3.4.14, for missed calls, whenever i enabled 'tap for contact' it will freeze my iphone 4 (ios 4.0.1) when tapping on the lockscreen, for 'callback', nothing will happen when tap on the lockscreen.

Thanks

does anyone know if there is a time line for retina support with regards to the weather icons?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Both the icons disappearing in the 6 day forecast and the current day on the calendar falling behind are two issues that I personally have given to David for review a while ago. Maybe he's fixing them and maybe he's not...but he knows about them for sure.

Thanks

Good question. This IMO is the
    Best lockscreen program out there and I would love to see
    It take the next step

Same here. Since last weather update my detailed forecast is laggy. And noticed the lag in date just recently.
    Last edited by Host_Killer; 08-31-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Battery
    What's up with the huge amount of battery usage? When the phone is idle, it's a hit, but not that bad. However, if I'm tooling around with the phone, the battery life degrades WAY over what it was without lockinfo.

I noticed it checking mail much more often then I've asked it to with lockinfo. I have 2 mail accounts, both set to fetch every 30 minutes. I can get emails 2-3 minutes ( at most ) after them arriving 1/2 the time with lockinfo installed ( and it's not time for a check yet ), IF i'm making phone calls etc. If the phone is idle ( locked ), it still apears to follow my 30 minute rule.

I never had this battery drain before on my old 3g. At least not this noticable.

Thanks

I upgraded the Libweather a few days ago. Now it's Friday, Sept. 3 and my weather forecast is still stuck on Wednesday. I've also noticed battery usage is significantly higher.

Any thoughts?

I may have to shutdown lockinfo for awhile. The battery usage is to high and the detailed forecast is annoying.
    Last edited by Host_Killer; 09-03-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

No problems with lockinfo from me, status bar weather forced me into safe mode but that's been fixed now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem. Battery usage has been significantly higher. As well, weather forecast is still on Wed for me.
    I just purchased Lockinfo after my first trial period. Is this caused by the update in libweather?

That's when it seems to have started.

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    I upgraded the Libweather a few days ago. Now it's Friday, Sept. 3 and my weather forecast is still stuck on Wednesday. I've also noticed battery usage is significantly higher.

Any thoughts?

I may have to shutdown lockinfo for awhile. The battery usage is to high and the detailed forecast is annoying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staple123 View Post
    Stimpy5050, there a bug on lockinfo ver 2.3.4.14, for missed calls, whenever i enabled 'tap for contact' it will freeze my iphone 4 (ios 4.0.1) when tapping on the lockscreen, for 'callback', nothing will happen when tap on the lockscreen.
    Known bug. I just can't reproduce it or get good logs for it. I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenze View Post
    I have the same problem. Battery usage has been significantly higher. As well, weather forecast is still on Wed for me.
    I just purchased Lockinfo after my first trial period. Is this caused by the update in libweather?

That's when it seems to have started.
    The fixed LibWeather for the sticky forecast is on Cydia now. I think LibWeather may be the reason for the battery drain issues (it's a bit more aggressive attempting to load the forecast). What time interval do you have the refresh set for? Also, try turning off LibWeather and see if that helps the battery.

If you are having battery issues, install syslogd, respring, let your phone run for a few hours and send me your /var/log/syslog file. It will help me see how active your LibWeather is.
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 09-03-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I didn't even get the weather plugin loaded myself... Just basic lockinfo. 0 plugins, nothing fancy...

I "think" my battery issues are due to the frequency of checking mail... I have mail accounts turned off right now, and I'm going to let it run overnight and see if it makes a difference ( my mail is still on, but i don't have lockinfo monitoring any accounts )

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default HTC plugin problematic
    Is anyone having a problem with the HTC plugin not showing any new phone calls/VM,SMS,email and everything else? I can't seem to get it to display anything.

Tom