Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

@revroy, whate is the beta repo for lockinfo please? I've tried ashman.iphone.com/beta, david.ashman.com/beta neither work. Please let us know...thanks

iVoyage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ivoyage For This Useful Post:

Wizzo (10-31-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

David.ashman.com/beta/
    Don't forget the slash at the end

Green Apple
    Thanks

is the automatic weather update working? If you have it working how do you have it set up? I am running HTC pluggin and not getting automatic update at 30 minutes as I have setup. I cannot install weatericon by david ashman as it causes my iphone 4 running iOS 4.01 to go into safe mode and I have to uninstall.

Any help would be appreciated.

automatic weather update still not working..

Weather forecast is not working. Any idea?? How can I install Weathericon compatible to IOS 4?

When I set Auto-Lock in Settings as one minute and Lock Weather => Weather Settings=> Refresh Every=> one minute, the automatic update is not working. I changed to
    Auto-Lock => 2 mins
    Refresh Every => 1 min

and now it is working well. I check by turning on "show time update".
    Last edited by star201z; 08-15-2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by star201z View Post
    Weather forecast is not working. Any idea?? How can I install Weathericon compatible to IOS 4?

When I set Auto-Lock in Settings as one minute and Lock Weather => Weather Settings=> Refresh Every=> one minute, the automatic update is not working. I changed to
    Auto-Lock => 2 mins
    Refresh Every => 1 min

and now it is working well. I check by turning on "show time update".
    I tried the same with my Iphone 4.01 and it did not work. Set auto-lock to 2 minutes and refresh to 1 minute waited 10 minutes and no auto refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by batter View Post
    I tried the same with my Iphone 4.01 and it did not work. Set auto-lock to 2 minutes and refresh to 1 minute waited 10 minutes and no auto refresh.

I chose only Lockinfo icons in winterboard theme for lock screen.
    Last edited by star201z; 08-15-2010 at 04:59 PM.

just got updated LibWeather from cydia and now my phone keep going in safe mode each 10min... anyone have this issue?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm not seeing the issue and have downloaded as well. I did keep going into safe mode when I installed weatheeIcon as well as LibWeather. I would suggest uninstall and try to reinstall and see what happens. I did not go into safe mode on the unpdate at all.

But I am not getting weather to auto update which is kinda frustrating.
    Last edited by batter; 08-16-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: additional info.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been dying to install lockinfo on my 3GS running 4.0.1, but when I get everything installed,my 3gs will not get out of safe mode. I tried uninstalling each thing one by one and found out it was "weathericon". So I guess i'm stuck without lockinfo till something is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vdubiphone14 View Post
    I've been dying to install lockinfo on my 3GS running 4.0.1, but when I get everything installed,my 3gs will not get out of safe mode. I tried uninstalling each thing one by one and found out it was "weathericon". So I guess i'm stuck without lockinfo till something is done.
    You can check the compatibility here
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?k...g&f=true&gid=1

You can still use lockinfo without "weather icon". The only thing you would lose is "weather forecast" . Everything else is functional.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have set auto lock to 3 min and refresh to 1 minute and left these settings and the following day I noticed I am getting weather updates every minute now. I am running the HTC plug-in. I have noticed that changes dont seem to take right away, so give this a try and just wait awhile and see if weather updates starts working.
    Hope this helps because this is a nice lockscreen, especially if you want to see upcoming appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by star201z View Post
    You can check the compatibility here
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?k...g&f=true&gid=1
    That link and spreadsheet is outdated and hasn't been updated in at least a month, totally unreliable!! LockInfo works just fine on iOS4.

There is a difference between "Weather Icon" and "Weather Icon Plugin". The plugin for LockInfo works fine. Weather Icon is the app that changes your springboard icon, that is still in beta and causes problems for LockInfo's mail preview and it also screws with your SMS quick reply feature if you have it... Also, David forced Weather Icon into retina mode on iPhone 4, so you can no longer theme the font size, position, or the font itself, so if you have a custom icon setup (like me), your SOL.
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 08-18-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

I agree with lockinfo working on Ios 4, but I would love to get detailed forecast working

Exclamation help please...
    having a big issue w/ lockinfo. it was working fine during the trial period. then, i pay for the full app once the trial runs out and now this is what happens:

when i turn my phone on to see the lock screen, it is completely blank, with just the "slide to unlock" icon and a small minus (-) sign about a half inch above the "slide to lock" icon. then, once i slide to unlock, all of my lockinfo shows up for a brief second before it loads to the homepage.

i've tried turning settings on/off in winterboard and in the lockinfo settings. nothing seems to change this.

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Go to libary/lockinfo/plugins then put each section icon in the correct folder eg. calendar in calendar plugin and mail in mail plugin and so forth.

As in theme dont use 1 I have the htc plugin for clock and weather (tho I changed the weather icons) also downloaded the high gloss from cydia that gave me the icons for sms and such and the header with the red glow

Hi,
    Thank for your icons. But I didn't get Forecast for Lockinfo weather. The icons are replaced only below the time. (Single Icon). No icon in forecast is shown. Again thank for sharing.

just dl'd this but how do I move the lockinfo bars up the screen to be right [U]nder the weather plugin? they are currently in the middle but i would like to make them flush with the bottom of the weather.

thanks,

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

There should be a forecast where that space is

20. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

Frequency (08-19-2010)

oh youre right. i reloaded and it worked.

thanks

Hello there! I'm new to the world of jailbreaking, etc, but i thought lockinfo was a worth the $.

Even though I've used Lockinfo for over 3 weeks now, just yesterday I noticed that the "highlighted date" on the Clock-plugin's calendar was lagging behind. See the attached pic from today, but the calendar is pointed at yesterday. Respringing fixes this, but was wondering if this was a known issue? I tried searching through the forums/google, but nothing comes up.

thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast