+ Reply
Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by komarto Thanks for the reply I was asking this because i saw that the RSS feed shows images. Yeah thats the first thing I thought of too
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by komarto View Post
    Thanks for the reply

I was asking this because i saw that the RSS feed shows images.
    Yeah thats the first thing I thought of too - because I knew RSS feed images worked - but I hadnt actually checked email to see if could see images. I tried a few images - but no luck.

Could be another question for the dev...

oo3
    Thanks

Any way possibly in a future update to consolidate the feeds into one line instead of 4 or 5 different ones?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just bought this from cydia. but the things plugin (native) doesn't work. help please.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by murray23 View Post
    Yeah thats the first thing I thought of too - because I knew RSS feed images worked - but I hadnt actually checked email to see if could see images. I tried a few images - but no luck.

Could be another question for the dev...
    It depends on how the email is composed. If they are attached images, they don't show right now. If it's an HTML email with image tags, they show.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

murray23 (02-08-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    It depends on how the email is composed. If they are attached images, they don't show right now. If it's an HTML email with image tags, they show.
    Just checked this and tested a pic - and it does display them if HTML email with tags - thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, I've been using lockinfo a few days, and I love it. The new native weather and RSS is working great for me, no Winterboard required. I'm just not sure how to edit it so I can have two locations weather forecasts showing.
    I want to keep it 'native' so I do not have to use a WB Gruppled or Tee theme, as this keeps all the settings open for SMS 'mark as read.'

With the Gruppled it was an easy edit of the config.js, but I can't find any such file in any of the Bundles folders, or in the lock weather settings, what am I missing?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ive, resprung, rebooted and reinstalled. but i still can't make the things plugin to work.

Green Apple
    Thanks

stimpy i was wondering would there be in the future an update to be able to reply to sms on the lockscreen that is the one thing i really wish we could do and as well a way to delete news feeds we have already seen as well

iPhone? More like MyPhone Heelfan71's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KneeDeepRed View Post
    Hey, I've been using lockinfo a few days, and I love it. The new native weather and RSS is working great for me, no Winterboard required. I'm just not sure how to edit it so I can have two locations weather forecasts showing.
    I want to keep it 'native' so I do not have to use a WB Gruppled or Tee theme, as this keeps all the settings open for SMS 'mark as read.'

With the Gruppled it was an easy edit of the config.js, but I can't find any such file in any of the Bundles folders, or in the lock weather settings, what am I missing?
    it pulls weather from your original weather app that came on the phone. Put your two locations there and it should show up.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This has probably been asked/requested, but is there a way to put am/pm on the clock in the new Lock Weather plugin?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttierno2 View Post
    This has probably been asked/requested, but is there a way to put am/pm on the clock in the new Lock Weather plugin?
    That plugin is intended to act and look like the default lock clock, which doesn't include AM/PM. There is no option for that in the plugin.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Integration with Android Lock...
    Stimpy,

I was wondering if there is any way to use lockinfo at the same time as androidlock. It appears that the latter disables the touch capability of lockinfo.

Just curious...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I know it has been asked in the past, but I searched and couldn't come up with an answer.

Is there any way I can move LockInfo down the lock screen? I use clock hide, but I also use a clock widget on my lock screen where the original clock went. And I'd like to keep this clock as it looks much nicer.

I looked through the different locations that Cydia said would change when I install LockInfo, but I can't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Dave, I know I have mentioned this before...but if you can add Calendar item preview (just like email)....well, then you are my hero
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

As far am i'm concerned, the best thing that could ever happen to this app, especially considering all the custom lockscreen options that have come along lately...

Make LI scalable... add user settings for vertical pixel height (or a selectable percentage) and an option to align to top, middle, or bottom.

This would allow LI to coexist with virtually every other lockscreen utility, widget, and tweak out there, and yet to come!

Quote Originally Posted by doomi View Post
    I know it has been asked in the past, but I searched and couldn't come up with an answer.

Is there any way I can move LockInfo down the lock screen? I use clock hide, but I also use a clock widget on my lock screen where the original clock went. And I'd like to keep this clock as it looks much nicer.

I looked through the different locations that Cydia said would change when I install LockInfo, but I can't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I haven't been able to find something about this here, so hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

I'm new to Lockinfo, downloaded it 2 weeks ago, my trial expires tomorrow, and I plan on buying it tomorrow. Problem is, I have this odd glitch with Mail on the lock screen - and home page when unlocked - that causes the Mail banner to appear, but only if you drag the screen up to view it (it's hidden just passed the slider/dock, depending on where on the phone you're viewing the Lockinfo page). I can't seem to find out how to solve this - nor what started it - so I'm hoping someone here knows what this is.

Here's an image:

I had to drag the screen to get Mail to show up and take the snapshot; it won't appear no matter what you collapse/expand, so scrolling is the only way to see it. With Weather and Calendar expanded, whenever I get a text, the sender's name is visible, but the text isn't, so I have to collapse either one of the aforementioned to read it, which defeats the ultimate purpose of Lockinfo: ease-of-access.

Green Apple
    Thanks

That plugin is intended to act and look like the default lock clock, which doesn't include AM/PM. There is no option for that in the plugin.
    David,

I understand. But what if during a drunken stuper I glance at my phone and make the mistake that it's 3pm instead of 3am and I get showered, dressed & ready for work only to relaize that I'm a moron.... Let's avoid this possible situation.

I'm just saying, any chance you could add an AM/PM toggle like your other clock plugin, for the people, like me, that want their AM/PM distinction served to them on a silver platter?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

possible to add the am/pm in the next update please? thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love the new updates with clock one side, weather on the other. I still wish there was a way to swipe for different places weather, or add more than the first default location from the weather app. I have 3 places I check regularly, and I like the notifications, mail, SMS, and layout refresh and X buttons too much to go back to tee/grup just to get extra wx places. Anyone know how I can I edit weather.app somehow to display more than one on lock weather?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Certain Plugins Not Working
    Hi, my first post...

After working correctly, recently a few of my Lockinfo plugins have stopped working.

Appigo Todo: now shows (0) always
    Notifications: now shows (0) always
    SMS: records are not chronological

Is this a known problem what's the best way to fix it? Should I uninstall Lockinfo or some of the plugins?

Thanks.