+ Reply
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
thanks for the reply stimpy. i uninstalled IS before installing LI, and I have rebooted a couple times since then. Maybe there's still some traces of it somewhere. But yeah,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks for the reply stimpy. i uninstalled IS before installing LI, and I have rebooted a couple times since then. Maybe there's still some traces of it somewhere.

But yeah, I'm just experiencing almost a frozen lockscreen behavior. I can't X out of mail or notifications, and like i said, scrolling is very random. this wouldn't have anything to do with me having the trial version would it? would reinstalling LI help?

EDIT: Uninstalled intellishared, reinstalled lockinfo, but i'm still experiencing these same problems.
    Last edited by willryan42; 01-21-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks

When I upgraded it deleted the Push Plugin... is that going to return?
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

Thanks

I have now updated LI 2.0-7 and I can state that HTML theme support remains intact. You can use native rendering or use themes like gruppled. My Aqwoah LI III theme is working fine and all sections are fully functional.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkington View Post
    When I upgraded it deleted the Push Plugin... is that going to return?
    It's built in. No need for the separate plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    thanks for the reply stimpy. i uninstalled IS before installing LI, and I have rebooted a couple times since then. Maybe there's still some traces of it somewhere.

But yeah, I'm just experiencing almost a frozen lockscreen behavior. I can't X out of mail or notifications, and like i said, scrolling is very random. this wouldn't have anything to do with me having the trial version would it? would reinstalling LI help?

EDIT: Uninstalled intellishared, reinstalled lockinfo, but i'm still experiencing these same problems.
    Can you PM me or email (iphone-support at ashman dot com) the list of cydia applications you have installed?
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 01-21-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

Dorkington (01-21-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

***nevermind
    Last edited by olsen185; 01-21-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks

Thanks david! I sent you an email.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    The new lockinfo is great.

One thing I noticed is that the "updated" time for the weather plugin isnt correct/doesnt change like it should when you press refresh.

Also, I noticed that now when a push notification is received, a small triangle is displayed in the status bar near the battery? Is this supposed to happen with all notifications or just push. I imagine its just push, due to the icon matching the same as the push section icon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    It's built in. No need for the separate plugin.

Can you PM me or email (iphone-support at ashman dot com) the list of cydia applications you have installed?
    Well I feel dumb. Thank you

Looks like my mail messages aren't always popping up on the lockinfo screen. And when they do, it takes a lot longer than it used to.

As an aside... is there any possibility of quick reply to be implemented with this quick mail preview? And if so, would that be available in things like messages and twitter? I think it'd be incredibly convenient... but understand if its too much for the phone to take on (the 3G anyways).
    Last edited by Dorkington; 01-21-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweetgt01 View Post
    The new lockinfo is great.

One thing I noticed is that the "updated" time for the weather plugin isnt correct/doesnt change like it should when you press refresh.

Also, I noticed that now when a push notification is received, a small triangle is displayed in the status bar near the battery? Is this supposed to happen with all notifications or just push. I imagine its just push, due to the icon matching the same as the push section icon.
    I noticed that triangle too- I'm wondering how to get rid of it...

EDIT- Went into Springboard.app and renamed the push pngs pushTRI and that did the trick. Hopefully status notifier will be updated so it can just be hidden rather than renamed.
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 01-21-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: found the answer...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    I noticed that triangle too- I'm wondering how to get rid of it...
    If you dont like the status bar icon, go into settings --> lockinfo --> plugins --> notifications and turn "status bar icon" to off. I just now figured this out reading over on MacThemes..

My iPhone is a Part of Me s1l3nt's Avatar
    Thanks

thinkin of purchasing this app but i have few questions do i need the tweek "30 second lockscreen" to use this? and does it havebug quickreply on lockscreen like intelliscreen?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    no quickreply on the lockscreen (yet, maybe its in the future?) You can download "dim delay" from cydia and choose how long youd like it to be "active" until it goes back to sleep.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetgt01 For This Useful Post:

Dorkington (01-21-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    ... same problem.

But i have just another one. I'm also updating the 2Do-plugin (now version 1.0.2) and all the dates of the tasks are: January 1st!! The correct date is not shown!
    Yes I have the same problem...

Thanks

no quickreply on the lockscreen (yet, maybe its in the future?) You can download "dim delay" from cydia and choose how long youd like it to be "active" until it goes back to sleep.
    I have Dim Delay already, actually... had it installed for the previous version. Mail would usually pop up in a second to two after I get notified (via buzz in my pocket). This version of Lockinfo though, it doesn't pop the message up until I lock and unlock the phone a couple times. And if there is already a message on the Lockinfo screen, and another message comes in... it doesn't pop up until I hit the refresh key.

I guess a "fix" for me right now would be to have the Mail section show at all times, even when there are no new messages, so I can hit the refresh button... but that sort of defeats the purpose, no?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blax View Post
    Yes. There's a Native Gruppled theme too, which you might want to switch to if you're still using the HTML one.
    Where can I get this? I only saw the Native matte theme on cydia, and can't find it in the forums.

Thanks

If you dont like the status bar icon, go into settings --> lockinfo --> plugins --> notifications and turn "status bar icon" to off. I just now figured this out reading over on MacThemes..
    hello...
    triangle is not someone I like this icon I think it was in previous version

thx

Thanks

Alright, I did a test... new mail received. My phone buzzed, and I have my notification in the status bar (via the cydia app Reminder). It has now been two minutes and it has yet to show in Lockinfo.

Now I'm going to unlock the phone, then relock it, and look again...

And it instantly pops up in Lockinfo.

This only happens with mail, not with messages, phone calls, or push notifications.

I'll test this with preview off, and a few other options to see if its something in there. Are there any other suggestions?

-----

Testing, no options have helped... hm. Right now I use a Push MobileMe account, dunno if that changes anything. It all worked fine in the previous build though.
    Last edited by Dorkington; 01-21-2010 at 07:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    as far as push notifications...

i get the pop up screen along with the lockscreen notification on the lockscreen when a push notification comes in. how do you set it to where that pop up for push notifications doesnt show up? i know there is a disable popups but then that would disable all pop ups and for things like sms with quickreply, thats not something i want to do.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Where can I get this? I only saw the Native matte theme on cydia, and can't find it in the forums.
    MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Gruppled LockInfo (Formerly "Tea LockInfo")

Thanks

Obviously i'm alone on this one.. but the newest feature that's driving me nuts is apparently this new "use exitsing first page" thing.

I was using homescreen with the previous version with no problem.
    When the new version installed, that option was set to off, and LI loaded fine, but created a nifty blank page 1 for me and pushed all my icons to the next page... which sure makes my multi-page theme look a stupid mess!
    Going in and out of icon-wiggle mode deletes the blank page and puts all my icons back to the proper pages.

Turning this option ON causes LI not to display at all, and my homescreen is just blank... so I keep this option off.

So, now every time I have to respring, or an appstore app upgrades, etc, I get the blank page 1 again!

Im using an HTML LI theme, which still works fine with the new version.

Since I can see no point of this new option for homescreen, my suggestion is, get rid of it!! It worked perfectly before!!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!