Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: david ashmans lockinfo

Of course, the calendar plugin doesn't hold the calendar

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Its the clock plugin for lockinfo. It includes the clock and a calendar

When my RAM gets low and I lock my phone, i notice that the lockscreen stuff doesnt show up. If i go in and use SBSettins to free some mem it will usually come back but occasionally I have to respring. Anyone else run into this??

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

When my RAM gets low and I lock my phone, i notice that the lockscreen stuff doesnt show up. If i go in and use SBSettins to free some mem it will usually come back but occasionally I have to respring. Anyone else run into this??
    I rarely run out of memory on my 3GS, but I have seen LI not show up on the Lockscreen for some reason...not sure what it could be.

Hey Dave, if you are trolling this thread still. I see that in LI 2.0, you are going to allow previewing emails from the lockscreen. Any thoughts on previewing Calendar entries as well? That would be perfect for me! Thanks.
    kwickone I.T.H.

I wanna be this cool! I have the current version... my LI settings app has NONE of those option in it!!

Go into Settings app-->Lockinfo-->Plugins-->Clock and toggle on Collapsed By default.
    In Settings app-->Lockinfo scroll down to Sections and toggle on Collapsable Sections.
    You can set all plugins to collapse by default.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    I wanna be this cool! I have the current version... my LI settings app has NONE of those option in it!!
    Do you have the clock plugin installed? I am also not using winterboard, not sure if that matters or not.
    Last edited by djdizzy; 01-06-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Yup, and using Winterboard, which has no effect anyway.

Do you have the clock plugin installed? I am also not using winterboard, not sure if that matters or not.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

anyone knows how to view the end times of appointments?
    It's just showing the start times for me

oh and anyone knows how to translate the text shown in the todo plugin? it says "no due date". I'd like to translate that string in my native language

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else noticing that Push Notifications aren't working in the latest version?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

I am using the latest version and push is working fine for me. Must be another conflict on your end.

Interesting. Can you try a small test for me please?

Set up a calendar appointment with a reminder. Go into settings for LockInfo, enable Push notifications and block popups and see what happens when the event occurs. For me it goes by with no notification whatsoever. I would expect it to be added to the Notifications section.

I tried it again and what happened is that the phone 'woke up' to the LockScreen but Notifications were empty and no reminder was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I am using the latest version and push is working fine for me. Must be another conflict on your end.
    I reported this at the end of last month but got no response yet. See my earlier post and update above.

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Anyone else noticing that Push Notifications aren't working in the latest version?
    Last edited by gadgetguy; 01-10-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I did your test but I already knew what would happen. Calendar alerts are not push notifications, therefore they won't come up like you are thinking.

Okay then I'm confused as to what actually will appear under notifications. Any ideas?

Any application that generates push notifications. I have several: CNN, ESPN Scorecenter, Sportacular, Flight Track, Rock Band, eBay, etc. All listed in your settings application. HTH.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scirica For This Useful Post:

gadgetguy (01-10-2010)

Ah, I have a Weather app that sends twice per day messages by push (Pocket Weather). Presumably this would get added to the notifications section?

But to do this I'd still have to have block pop ups set to ON otherwise I'd get the message AND the Notification. My issue is that with block popups ON I don't get the Calendar events.

I really want a setting that says "Block Pop-Ups from Push-Apps only" or is that what the Push plugin is designed to do and Block Popups is unrelated to Push?

It's difficult to figure this out without any documentation...

I have block pop ups on and my push alerts show on the lockscreen as they arrive. Just like it should.

anybody knows how i can add a manual refresh icon beside my weather? it does not refresh unless i respring my springboard.
    Thanks

Default 1.1.14-29 - zero bytes?
    Any idea what going on with the current beta version (1.1.14-29)? Its showing in Cydia as zero bytes.

I was able to download it successfully from this repo:*
    LockInfo

nobody have a solution for the weather refresh? Its not refreshing itself unless i respring...

thanks

Having the same weather problem here. It's not refreshing on its own.
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast