+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stacks help!!!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ok so i recently installed stacks on my ipod touch 3g 3.0. After i installed, t asked me to restart spring board. after i did it brang me to the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Stacks help!!!
    Ok so i recently installed stacks on my ipod touch 3g 3.0.

After i installed, t asked me to restart spring board.
    after i did it brang me to the lock screen as usual... but it wouldnt let me slide the slider. after about 5-10 secounds, it pops up with a loading circle and then crashes, goes back to the lockscreen, and does it again, and it keeps doing it over and over and over again and the loading circle stays there and it overlaps the previous ones. So after it keeps crashing on the lockscreen for about the 20th time, it restarts and does the process over again.

So im just askng for some help on how to remove stacks through ssh and restart my ipod touch? i just REALLY dont want to restore my ipod touch.

Please help ASAP!!!!

ok guys sorry i fixed the problem, i had to delete a plist file off my ipod touch and force restart and it worked, then all i had to do was uninstall in cydia
    Last edited by iPodz; 09-03-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by Jay316
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Never heard of an iPod Touch 3G