Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Finally Lockscreen Dim Delay Control

Default Finally Lockscreen Dim Delay Control
    This guy is keeping them coming

Now you can set the Lockscreen Dim time to whatever you choose. Great. Its on Cydia

yup...20 sec didnt do much for me and 60 sec is too long! So this is just PERFECT.

I would be careful with this. I believe there is a memory leak. I had 99mb after. I deleted and resprung and am now at 125mb. While on safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    I would be careful with this. I believe there is a memory leak. I had 99mb after. I deleted and resprung and am now at 125mb. While on safari.
    wow im guessing you have the 3gs, but for me i get around 42mb max with nothing else running besides the phone and ive got down to 8mb with some load. But with this installed i really havent seen anything different with my memory...soo idk

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Your gonna get 25-30mb back with a respring regardless. Not the best way to judge.

according to developer - easiest app so far, no way it can drain memory or leak it

who wants to look at lock screen for any amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Tech View Post
    who wants to look at lock screen for any amount of time
    its nice, if you have a texting app like irealquickSMS... while you type, it doesnt register with the timer on the lockscreen... so if you want to quick reply, you only have the default 5 seconds to type and send a return sms.... with an app that will let you choose the time to lockdown the screen, you will have more time to type you're answer....

haven't tried it yet... but i just might have too....

Please keep the results coming!!!

Cheers,

MrB
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)