Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Supreme Something?

  1. #1
    Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 136 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Supreme Something?
    Has iMario just stopped development on his apps altogether or something? Is he tweaking Supreme S or making a new setting app or no?
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 08-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
    iLive an iLife

  2. #2
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,196
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,193 Times in 6,207 Posts

    He has given up on both projects.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    Bernie-Mac (08-06-2009)

  4. #3
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    that sucks I wanted it to make the lockscreen last longer that 20 seconds

  5. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 136 Times in 95 Posts

    I see, any signs of someone else making a similar app?
    iLive an iLife

  6. #5
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,196
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,193 Times in 6,207 Posts

    ^ not that I've heard, but I wouldn't give up on Mario. I'm sure he's trying to figure out the bugs.

  7. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    What a pity. I saw no bug and I think many would like to see it re-listed as it is. I had no problem with it on os 3.0.

  8. #7
    Probably due to all the jerkoff flamers around here that have the ballz to rag on someone who's offering a FREE app!!
    SP3.0.9 and the Supreme S beta both work perfectly on my 3G & 3GS... I love it! thank god I have the .deb files for both!

    If somebody would come up with a version of 20-second lock screen that allowed you to SET the number of seconds, more people will be able to live without Supreme. I love iRealQuickSMS, but without Supreme and my 1 minute lockscreen, it makes me NUTZ!!

    Personally, I think iMario ROCKS!!


    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    He has given up on both projects.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

  9. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ not that I've heard, but I wouldn't give up on Mario. I'm sure he's trying to figure out the bugs.
    No, i'm sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Probably due to all the jerkoff flamers around here that have the ballz to rag on someone who's offering a FREE app!!
    SP3.0.9 and the Supreme S beta both work perfectly on my 3G & 3GS... I love it! thank god I have the .deb files for both!

    If somebody would come up with a version of 20-second lock screen that allowed you to SET the number of seconds, more people will be able to live without Supreme. I love iRealQuickSMS, but without Supreme and my 1 minute lockscreen, it makes me NUTZ!!

    Personally, I think iMario ROCKS!!
    This is funny, since i've never released a 3.0.9 version and only saw that version on a site with leaked stuff. I've released a .deb file once, and that was Supreme S.

    Anyways, good luck to the one that's going to make a preferences extender. If there's anyone that's going to try it that is.

  10. #9
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    I thought we could still donate and get the Supreme Pref. So it is done completely. It would not do any good to donate to get Supreme Pref then.
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

  11. #10
    Funny AND weird, its even listed on Cydia this way....

    Supreme Preferences Three
    Over 100 new features for iPhone & iPod. Requires WinterBoard.

    Repo: ModMyi.com

    Version: 1.0
    Author: iMario
    Section: System

    Identifier: com.imario.supremepreferencesthree
    Maintainer: poetic_folly
    Homepage: http://modmyi.com/info/supremepreferencesthree.php
    File Name: 2debs/supremepreferences3.0.9.deb
    Size: 135726 bytes
    Depends: winterboard, com.ashman.wvc, firmware (>= 3.0)
    Architecture: iphoneos-arm



    Quote Originally Posted by iMario16 View Post
    This is funny, since i've never released a 3.0.9 version and only saw that version on a site with leaked stuff.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

  12. #11
    Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 136 Times in 95 Posts

    Well I hope someone will come up with one because there were like 3 of 'em on 2.x. And, sorry mario, but i think all of this was a little over his head.
    iLive an iLife

  13. #12
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Funny AND weird, its even listed on Cydia this way....

    Supreme Preferences Three
    Over 100 new features for iPhone & iPod. Requires WinterBoard.

    Repo: ModMyi.com

    Version: 1.0
    Author: iMario
    Section: System

    Identifier: com.imario.supremepreferencesthree
    Maintainer: poetic_folly
    Homepage: http://modmyi.com/info/supremepreferencesthree.php
    File Name: 2debs/supremepreferences3.0.9.deb
    Size: 135726 bytes
    Depends: winterboard, com.ashman.wvc, firmware (>= 3.0)
    Architecture: iphoneos-arm
    File name -> supremepreferences3 Version -> 0.9

  14. #13
    Sheesh, ok fine, you caught me on a technicality!
    Dont be so literal dude! lol

    When are you going to do a writeup on iHandy in the launch forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by iMario16 View Post
    File name -> supremepreferences3 Version -> 0.9
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

  15. #14
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Sheesh, ok fine, you caught me on a technicality!
    Dont be so literal dude! lol

    When are you going to do a writeup on iHandy in the launch forum?
    Never, why? There are only a couple of options and you can read below the options what their doing.

    I'm not planning to add more to that tweak or something. I'm working on something else.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •