+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GPower 3.0 Is Out!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, so I have finished the newest version of GPower, the power down screen extension to allow more than just power down, and it is now on Cydia hosted
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default GPower 3.0 Is Out!
    Hey guys, so I have finished the newest version of GPower, the power down screen extension to allow more than just power down, and it is now on Cydia hosted by BigBoss. Please check it out!

Thanks,
    John

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome. Works great! Apple should include this by default!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

how is this different from the power options in SBSettings or does it basically offer the same options? Thanks.

DAH
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have version 1.0 loaded on my 3GS, and I truly enjoy it. I wish the slides where just a little bit wider, as my fingers seem to fat to always work them on the first try. But I'm not seeing it, and I can not find it when I search. I hope that means it just is not actually out yet.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DAH View Post
    I have version 1.0 loaded on my 3GS, and I truly enjoy it. I wish the slides where just a little bit wider, as my fingers seem to fat to always work them on the first try. But I'm not seeing it, and I can not find it when I search. I hope that means it just is not actually out yet.
    Just search "GPower" in Cydia, and it will pop up. You may alternatively search "Gojohnnyboi" and see the applications I've created, including GPower.

DAH
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gojohnnyboi View Post
    Just search "GPower" in Cydia, and it will pop up. You may alternatively search "Gojohnnyboi" and see the applications I've created, including GPower.
    Interesting that is not what I am seeing. "GPower" 1.0 shows for version. If I search (from Homescreen | Cydia | Search) for Gojohnyboi I see FWChanger, gLauncher, gTxtEdit, PowerTool, WifiToggle, and YesOrNo.

I see where a new version of "A Tropic Thunder Soundb...." is listed yesterday, but no "GPower" version 3. I see in ) Cydia | Changes | BigBoss Beta Repo is listed this morning.

If I go | Cydia | Search | and input one of your programs, tap on it and then tap on "More By This Developer" I'll see a list of your programs. GPower is listed here, but it is GPower 1.0. I also see GPowerAlertKiller here but if I tap on it I get "Cannot locate Package" The package com.gjbsoftware.gpoweralert cannot be found in your current sources. I might recommend installing more sources.

I'm a new user perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I'm assuming that if I can find GPower (version 1.0) I should be able to find GPower version 3? Thanks for any wisdom you can offer.
    Last edited by DAH; 07-28-2009 at 06:20 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Interesting that is not what I am seeing. "GPower" 1.0 shows for version. If I search (from Homescreen | Cydia | Search) for Gojohnyboi I see FWChanger, gLauncher, gTxtEdit, PowerTool, WifiToggle, and YesOrNo.

I see where a new version of "A Tropic Thunder Soundb...." is listed yesterday, but no "GPower" version 3. I see in ) Cydia | Changes | BigBoss Beta Repo is listed this morning.

If I go | Cydia | Search | and input one of your programs, tap on it and then tap on "More By This Developer" I'll see a list of your programs. GPower is listed here, but it is GPower 1.0. I also see GPowerAlertKiller here but if I tap on it I get "Cannot locate Package" The package com.gjbsoftware.gpoweralert cannot be found in your current sources. I might recommend installing more sources.

I'm a new user perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I'm assuming that if I can find GPower (version 1.0) I should be able to find GPower version 3? Thanks for any wisdom you can offer.
    Make sure that you're indeed on version 3.0 of the iPhone firmware, and that you're refreshed your APT sources in Cydia. The icon will look like a Finder icon in Cydia.

DAH
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've gone to Manage | Sources | BigBoss & Planet-iPhone | I've scrolled down to GPower here. When I tap on GPower I see

I have a 32 GB 3GS...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandon's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gone to Manage | Sources | BigBoss & Planet-iPhone | I've scrolled down to GPower here. When I tap on GPower I see

I have a 32 GB 3GS...
    I have the same issue.

Thanks

What's the difference from the power off/reboot in sbsettings?