Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: qTweeter 2.0

Default qTweeter 2.0
    qTweeter 2.0 has arrived. It is the world's first and only Twitter and Facebook status update app that lets you video tweet on the original iPhone, the iPhone 3G( both running OS 3.0 ) and the iPhone 3GS. This is a feat app store apps will never be able to accomplish.

qTweeter also completely changes how iPhone users tweet because it is always available without the need to leave the current app you are running. This makes it the faster, coolest and most efficient Twitter app ever.
    More details at Efiko Software - qTweeter

Default Crashed to safemode
    well i just upgraded to 2.0 on my 3GS and it crashes to safemode, had to uninstall

This app is by far the best app on my phone now.....If you tweet or use facebook you really need this app. Its well worth 4.99! WOW!!!!!! is all I can say.
    Last edited by happypappy; 07-22-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Awesome!! I've been missing this app. Time to reinstall!

EDIT: Just installed 2.0 on my 3GS and it seems to run great!
    Last edited by billchase2; 07-22-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

qTweeter is definitely the real deal...for any of you tweeters out there. I love being able to swipe, tweet, then be done, instead of having to open an app, load everyone else's tweets just to add mine.

You're definitely going to need another Twitter app (Tweetdeck, Tweetie, etc.) to view everyone else's tweets though.

I'm just using this app for updating FaceBook and its working like a charm

2.0 crashes my 3GS; had to uninstall.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Glad its not just me then

its strange cos the previous version worked well
    Last edited by Robaggio120; 07-22-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robaggio120 View Post
    Glad its not just me then

its strange cos the previous version worked well
    What else do you guys have installed? I upgraded as well on my 3GS and all is well so far.

I have SBsettings, Intelliscreen and other stuff as well.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

i had this app and it is AWESOME! great to show off to your friends. but i found that is slowed down my phone significantly (that, and i only have 200MB left on my 16GB phone. im going to say goodbye to a lot of songs so i can have more room) and i usually read more than i write. but it is a great app.

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    i had this app and it is AWESOME! great to show off to your friends. but i found that is slowed down my phone significantly (that, and i only have 200MB left on my 16GB phone. im going to say goodbye to a lot of songs so i can have more room) and i usually read more than i write. but it is a great app.
    I havent seen any slow down of my phone all day since installing this app. Only thing I would be concerned about is battery drain but still havent seen that either. I suggest you try the latest version

Anyone noticing any battery drain with this running in the background?
    Last edited by happypappy; 07-22-2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default qTweeter
    Awesome App. Working great here with no issues.

iPhone? More like MyPhone picassolsus's Avatar
    Thanks

Crashes here as well...3GS that worked perfect with 1.16 previously.
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken

Have you updated to the latest mobilesubstrate and if so are you sure it's the qtweeter 2.0 version?

Others on 3gs have it working just fine. What other major app are you running that might be using moblesubstrate?

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    Have you updated to the latest mobilesubstrate and if so are you sure it's the qtweeter 2.0 version?

Others on 3gs have it working just fine. What other major app are you running that might be using moblesubstrate?
    Mobilesubstrate is current. Also running the following:

backgrounder
    cydelete
    cyntact
    five icon dock
    quick dismiss
    3g unrestrictor
    weathericon
    winterboard
    biteSMS
    notifier (reminder)

And yes, it was 2.0 I tried to install. Couldn't get iPhone out of safe mode until I uninstalled.

Default Third time lucky
    well i dont know what happened, but 3rd time lucky.

when was the last mobilesubstrate upgrade? cos i dont remember upgrading. i know there has been a few updates lately i must have been oblivious to it.

none the less it works now so yay me!

Well I'll be damned. Just tried to install it again and no issues. Go figure. I didn't uninstall or change a single app or setting between yesterday and today (when I couldn't get out of safe mode). Oh well, at least it's working!

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow I didnt have to pay anything for it. It must have just starting being sold. or I have a different version. Mine says I can upload video.

Quote Originally Posted by owensdus View Post
    Wow I didnt have to pay anything for it. It must have just starting being sold. or I have a different version. Mine says I can upload video.
    You will have a 15 status update limit then have to pay