+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: STD2006 - It's an STD handbook for the iphone!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
......Are you tired of meeting women in dark alleys only to find half an hour later it burns when you pee? The long waits for the doctors appointments, the angst
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Default STD2006 - It's an STD handbook for the iphone!
    ......Are you tired of meeting women in dark alleys only to find half an hour later it burns when you pee? The long waits for the doctors appointments, the angst and worry as you spend hundreds of dollars trying to diagnose why you spent the last hour rubbing aloe vera cooling gel on your slingblade to stop the torture and stabbing pain?

FEAR NO MORE! eNATAL has released the iPhone STD Handbook!

As quick as you can whip out your iphone in the back of your van, you can identify that oddly shaped rash on your lovers thighs. Find out why they have been scratching all night and potentially save hundreds in medical bills.

Has your newfound friend been squirming all night in her chair? Are you thinking about hitting that later on, but you're just not sure if you wanna take the risk by freeing willy? Spend $2.99 on this little gem of an application and you might just avoid having to sit on a bag of ice for the next week because "you so horny".

Now I ask you folks, could anything be more important than this app?

STD2006
    eNATAL LLC
    Category: Medical
    Price: $2.99
    Size: 1.6 MB
    Seller: Don Miller
    Latest version: 1.0

The convenience of having the latest, updated, and complete Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) treatment guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at your fingertips is finally here for healthcare professionals with iPhones/iPod Touches.

STD2006 contains the CDC STD Treatment Guidelines using their original, but difficult to navigate, table of contents. So, we have provided a more clinician-friendly organization of these same guidelines so that clinicians can find conditions and their treatments much faster. STD2006 also contains a glossary, literature references, as well as the original guidelines and updates in PDF formats.

NOTE ABOUT MISLEADING ONE-STAR REVIEW: One reviewer has reported that STD2006 has crashed both iTunes and his/her computer. NO IPHONE APP CAN CRASH ITUNES OR CRASH ANYONE'S COMPUTER. This incident may be an initial symptom of a computer hardware failure and totally unrelated to STD2006.

Keywords: sexually transmitted diseases, STD, CDC, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV, HPV, herpes, scabies

DISCLAIMER: This adaptation is meant only for adults who are licensed healthcare professionals. This material is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own clinical judgment and knowledge as a healthcare professional. You should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information contained within this application, and we encourage you to confirm the information made available here with other sources before undertaking any treatment based on it. The use of this information is at your own risk and this content is provided on an "AS IS" basis. Healthcare professionals should not exclusively rely on this adaptation, but are referred to the electronic PDF version (included in this application) and/or the original MMWR paper copy for the official text of the CDC STD Treatment Guidelines.NEW IN THIS VERSIONUnavailableLANGUAGESEnglishREQUIREMENTSComp atible with iPhone and iPod touch
    Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
    (I am not affiliated with this company, but if they'd let me do their marketing they'd sell a million of these)
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice fine. one1

Thanks

Moreso for some than others. I imagine there's a handful of people here reading this sitting naked in a bean bag chair with a handful of icyhot waiting on a tuesday appointment and wishing they'd had this around last friday.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

That is so true. I work PHU-DHH in my area, and see a bunch of people come in for the STD clinic on Tuesday.

Thanks

By god you get about halfway through this app you'll become an advocate of knuckle children.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Best app review I've ever seen

bout time we see more usefull apps

Thanks

For real, remember jailbreak 1.0 apps? They were ALMOST all useful!

Thanks

Oh good, I thought, a list of Subscriber Trunk Dialling codes.

How wrong I was....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Have bulbous pus-filled growths on your genitalia from a very poor alcohol-induced decision last night and want to know what it is? There's an app for that.
    iLive an iLife