Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with iTunes on iPhone

Unhappy Problems with iTunes on iPhone
    When I try to open iTunes on the iPhone, I receive this picture...

Please HELP

__
    e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png  

Thanks

Perhaps it got sick from that V12
    Or maybe your internet connection was flaky when you were trying to tune in. I'm sure it's just temporary but if it persists, let us know.

Flix, quick response ... Thanx. I am short of restoring and re-jailbreaking . It still acts up. Any other suggestions ... Keep in mind it did work at first

The V12 Keeps 'um Quiet

I have the same problem. Searching through the internet but nothing came up. T-T

-EDIT-

I got the temporary solution to this problem. Works fine for me ^^ (2g OS3.0)

You need to install an app from cydia called 'swapmode' and then put your phone into game mode by this app. After that you can access to the normal look iTunes.
    I think this problem's caused by some app that you've installed on cydia. Still, I don't know which app caused it because I've installed so many app from cydia.

Let me know how it works ^^
    Last edited by pc_diaries; 07-22-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had a similar problem, had the same picture and couldn't purchase from my phone.
    I had to restore my Iphone to get rid of the problem. Works fine now. I hope this helps.

Hello Friends,
    Pls update ur phone software