Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen alternates?

I haven't had any. Everything works perfectly when it comes to using the Popup Blocker.

I can't get LockScreen Info to work. I downloaded it from cydia, added the plug-ins, enabled it on winterboard, configured it in settings and I see nothing on my lockscreen. Please help!

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How to get a CalDAV (Google) Calendar to show on the Lockscreen?

It just shows me (0), even though I have a lot of events in it.

Quote Originally Posted by adams0123 View Post
    I can't get LockScreen Info to work. I downloaded it from cydia, added the plug-ins, enabled it on winterboard, configured it in settings and I see nothing on my lockscreen. Please help!

Thanks!
    Only enable the LockMatte or Gruppled theme not the LockInfo theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I got this........
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

How to get a CalDAV (Google) Calendar to show on the Lockscreen?

It just shows me (0), even though I have a lot of events in it.

Ad1tya, i set this up on my iphone3g with CalDEV (google) calendars on it, and everything worked ok. i don't know what to tell you.

One of the calendars I sync to is icalx.com which I initially started using with the Firefox extension ReminderFox. ReminderFox has a function where the descriptions for birthday calendar entries can contain the year in <>'s and it converts to the persons age when displayed. I hacked together the following nasty code to enable LockInfo to display this as well:

Edit the file Gruppled LockInfo.theme/Bundles/com.ashman.LockInfo/js/lockinfo.js

Find the line that looks like:
    Code:
    var titleText = "&lt;span class='sub1'&gt;"+events[i].summary+"&lt;/span&gt;";
    Replace that line with:
    Code:
    if (events[i].summary.match(/&lt;[0-9]{4}&gt;/g)) {
    	var bdayYear = events[i].summary.replace(/.*&lt;([0-9]{4})&gt;.*/g, "$1");
    	var repYear = start.format("Y") - bdayYear;
    	var sfx = ["th","st","nd","rd"];
    	repYear = repYear + (sfx[ (repYear%100-20)%10] || sfx[repYear%100] || sfx[0]);
    	var titleText = "&lt;span class='sub1'&gt;"+events[i].summary.replace(/&lt;[0-9]{4}&gt;/g, repYear)+"&lt;/span&gt;";
    } else {
    	var titleText = "&lt;span class='sub1'&gt;"+events[i].summary+"&lt;/span&gt;";
    }
    Now if a calendar entry says "Joe Bob's <1968> Birthday", it will display as "Joe Bob's 41st Birthday".

Last edited by sysrage; 08-11-2009 at 12:36 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sysrage For This Useful Post:

radarlove63 (08-20-2009)

is there a way to increase the time the lockscreen stays lit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    is there a way to increase the time the lockscreen stays lit?
    install Supreme Preferences and you can have the lockscreen stay on for as long as you'd like

I am having an issue with lockscreen info. I am running a 100% stock lockscreen info matteui theme. At least once a day, at the bottom of the lockscreen there is a message saying respring for changes to take effect. However I never make changes to lockscreen info.
    -J

Hummmm... I'm pretty sure there is a memory leak with lockscreen info. When enabled I can watch my memory slowly drop from 36ish mb to 9.

-J

I am having an issue with lockscreen info. I am running a 100% stock lockscreen info matteui theme. At least once a day, at the bottom of the lockscreen there is a message saying respring for changes to take effect. However I never make changes to lockscreen info.
    -J
    This happens after you have been in "Settings" The problem is being looked at on the mactheme sites.

Thanks

Hummmm... I'm pretty sure there is a memory leak with lockscreen info. When enabled I can watch my memory slowly drop from 36ish mb to 9.

-J
    well im glad i read this. I wont be doing this, though it is neat.

Bosspaper is the same way, works great, till it flips to the next pic and kills your ram.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky55amg View Post
    well im glad i read this. I wont be doing this, though it is neat.

Bosspaper is the same way, works great, till it flips to the next pic and kills your ram.
    Any highly dynamic content like HTML/JS pages (LockInfo) or image swapping (BossPaper) will carry some level of memory usage over time. Particularly the HTML one where the programmer (me) has little control over how the Web control will release JS objects over time.

Thanks

oh i know. dont get me wrong. i love the ideas. these phones just dont have the ram to do everything that i would love to do. i love rocking my jailbroken iPhone. everyone wants to see it and then asks if its an iPhone. hahahahahaa

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Any highly dynamic content like HTML/JS pages (LockInfo) or image swapping (BossPaper) will carry some level of memory usage over time. Particularly the HTML one where the programmer (me) has little control over how the Web control will release JS objects over time.
    @Stimpy - you are doing a great job and I really appreciate your efforts!...I am sure the rest of the JB community does as well.
    kwickone I.T.H.

how do you increase the amount of the days and events listed on the today screen? Cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

ill

can someone tell me where i can get the gruppled lockinfo theme i can't find it in cydia?

edit: sorted
    Last edited by myztical; 09-03-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123