+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen alternates?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
That's a different theme.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

That's a different theme.

oo3
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dazzastark View Post
    Yes but I don't have the full calander display or the little arrows on the right.
    gotta use the gruppled theme. but with gruppled, you must edit the actual config files to get it the way you want. you don't get the spiffy website

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No problem. Can you give me the repo for Gruppled?
    I've been programming for over 15 years. Editing the config files is no hassle.
    Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

[ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=735908]LockInfo is 3.0 Ready. - Mac Forums[/ame]

has the information you need.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperflyJimmy For This Useful Post:

dazzastark (07-18-2009)

Thanks

Thanks! Works great!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got everything to work, got the whole calender working. Last to questions is do you have to use iblaklist to stop the pops of voicemail and SMS from popping up? And how do you get the lockscreen to say up longer then 5 sec?

Thanks

I used the popup blocker.

Thanks

This app work better than Intelliscreen for me but I have some slight issues.

With everything closed there are gaps which ruin the theme for me. I do not know why it is doing this as I have seen other themes and they do not do this.

I cannot find the overlay images for the calendar. So right now I am stuck with the ugly overlays which I really want to change.

What is creating the alternating background pattern. This is annoying and I cannot find the images for it either.

Also I noticed swipes do not work at all for me. If I try to swipe I end up opening or closing something. This is especially annoying when I turn scrolling on and it just bounces back to the top so scrolling really does not work at all.

Another thing I have noticed is the screen locks even when interacting with the menus. I have to hold the slide to unlock and go though the menus so it does not go black on me.

Thanks

Downfall to this is, that you cannot swipe to launch any application. What you see is what you get. Intelliscreen allows a popup to read whole sms messeages, aswell as launch the sms app. Reading emails on the lockscreen, aswell has having the ability to "mark as unread" and delete those emails is so convenient. I like how this looks though, no doubt.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 07-20-2009 at 08:06 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone elr0y7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    Also I noticed swipes do not work at all for me. If I try to swipe I end up opening or closing something. This is especially annoying when I turn scrolling on and it just bounces back to the top so scrolling really does not work at all.

Another thing I have noticed is the screen locks even when interacting with the menus. I have to hold the slide to unlock and go though the menus so it does not go black on me.
    Yeah, the swiping left hides/unhides the lockinfo while sliding right collapses/expands the lockinfo.
    There is a package in the BigBoss repo called "20 second lockscreen" or something that keeps the lockscreen open for 20 seconds (go to bigboss' packages and scroll down to the numbers, it starts with 2).
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Green Apple
    Thanks

sekazi, would you mind sharing your config files?
    -J

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    sekazi, would you mind sharing your config files?
    -J
    It looks quite different now. I have been modifying it until I liked it. I did eventually get it to work the way I wanted. I disabled swipes as it was annoying. The rest of the options should enable without any issues.

Download

I think it fits well with the default UI. Just make sure you download the full Gruppled LockInfo Theme first and just replace the "com.ashman.LockInfo" folder and delete the "UIImages" folder which is in the same directory as "Bundles". Also delete the "com.apple.springboard" folder and "com.apple.TelephonyUI" folder.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I have determined that I am the only person that can't get this to work somehow. I did everything and it literally doesn't exist on my lockscreen. I can even change all the settings in settings.app
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    It looks quite different now. I have been modifying it until I liked it. I did eventually get it to work the way I wanted. I disabled swipes as it was annoying. The rest of the options should enable without any issues.

Download

I think it fits well with the default UI. Just make sure you download the full Gruppled LockInfo Theme first and just replace the "com.ashman.LockInfo" folder and delete the "UIImages" folder which is in the same directory as "Bundles". Also delete the "com.apple.springboard" folder and "com.apple.TelephonyUI" folder.
    looks nice man...who's that girl?

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    I have determined that I am the only person that can't get this to work somehow. I did everything and it literally doesn't exist on my lockscreen. I can even change all the settings in settings.app
    Me too - until I switched the order around in Winterboard. Try enabling just the theme of lockinfo, and unchecking lockinfo. That made it work. Or, place the lockinfo theme on top of Lockinfo, not the other way around.

That fixed it for me, hope it works for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjtn View Post
    looks nice man...who's that girl?
    YUI

This image is from a page in the booklet on either her first or second album. I cannot remember. I scanned and did the retouches.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    Me too - until I switched the order around in Winterboard. Try enabling just the theme of lockinfo, and unchecking lockinfo. That made it work. Or, place the lockinfo theme on top of Lockinfo, not the other way around.

That fixed it for me, hope it works for you.
    You cannot have both LockInfo and Gruppled LockInfo enabled at the same time. That is why it does not work when both are enabled. I have LockInfo as the second item right below MMP Flip for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How are you guys disabling the default Iphone SMS, missed call, and voicemail popups?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do a search in Cydia for Popup Blocker.

Green Apple
    Thanks

yep, perfect. I went back and found the answer to my question in page 2. I need to learn to look first. Especially when the thread is so small. Thanks okc_smoker!
    -J

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    yep, perfect. I went back and found the answer to my question in page 2. I need to learn to look first. Especially when the thread is so small. Thanks okc_smoker!
    -J
    It (Pop Up Blocker) says it's a very early beta which makes me a little leery. Any issues so far?
    Last edited by GNice; 07-24-2009 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost