Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Intelliscreen on 3.0 3G?
07-07-2009, 12:02 PM #1Intelliscreen on 3.0 3G?
Can anyone confirm that it works?
I get mixed responses on other forums.... Some say it works flawlessly and others say it cause the infamous endless boot loop...
07-07-2009, 05:12 PM #2
It works fine on my iPod touch 2G on 3.0 so I do not see why it wouldnt work for the iPhone 3G with 3.0.
07-07-2009, 09:15 PM #3
I am using it with no problems on iphone 3G 3.0.
07-07-2009, 10:09 PM #4
- iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
- iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
- XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
- XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
- Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
07-07-2009, 10:40 PM #5
Well, something has changed. Intelliscreen still works, but if I try to change settings, it crashes to the springboard. Hmmmm
07-07-2009, 11:16 PM #6
I tried installing it on my 3GS and it froze up upon reboot