Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Soon] Supreme Preferences 3.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    I had this installed for awhile when I had 2.2.1 on my touch and cannot remember what all it had. This looks like a insane upgrade and will allow me to remove some things I have downloaded.

Will it include MMP Flip or the opposite for iPod touch/iPhone users? I did have it working on 3.0 until SpotBright broke it. I think it is because the way Winterboard is doing it.

A BlankNull so I can remove it from Cydia? It makes hidden icons no longer open Safari.

Kind of a annoyance I have with my iPod touch but could it be possible to independently set the volume of a alerts and alarms so if the volume happen to be down on my iPod it would still ring during a alarm or tell me I have email.
    No there will be no MMPFlip, but i'm using SpringBoard capabilities wich MMPFlip modifies. So, if your using MMPFlip on iPod touch, with Supreme Preferences 3.0 at the same time, then you will get iPhone settings with Supreme Preferences 3.0. So i highly recommend to uninstall MMPFlip.

Cydia will automatically uninstall or refuse to install Supreme Preferences 3.0 (if you have MMPFlip), once it's on Cydia.

Thanks

the new winterboard and mobilesubstrate is officially on cydia news on the main page.

hopefully your nice looking preferences program goes well

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ive installed all of the supreme preferences 3.0 files on to my iPhone 3G with 3.0, but my setting options have not changed. am i doing something wrong? ive triple checked the instructions, and all of the files are in the right place. i respringed and rebooted my phone as well. i only unziped the latest install file that you sent me Mario, your help would be much appreciated.

how long after donating does one have to wait to get beta access?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just donated yesterday, but it seems like he sends out updates every night. i got my update last night.

Thanks

Now that my iPhone 3G[s] is jailbroken (and unlocked, though I'm "official" AT&T, so that doesn't really matter), there's a few things I simply have to have:

1. Categories: got it.
    2. Aqwoah Battery: got it (donated to get the secret repo; don't ask me for it, donate yourself if you want it!)
    3. Supreme Preferences: WANT IT!

I know, I know, you're hard at work on it, but I am SO waiting for this to show up in Cydia!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

i donated on sunday and still havent got anything have been waiting but nothin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirty d View Post
    ive installed all of the supreme preferences 3.0 files on to my iPhone 3G with 3.0, but my setting options have not changed. am i doing something wrong? ive triple checked the instructions, and all of the files are in the right place. i respringed and rebooted my phone as well. i only unziped the latest install file that you sent me Mario, your help would be much appreciated.
    It has to be activated via WinterBoard for the changes to take effect.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

dirty d (07-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by iMario16 View Post
    No there will be no MMPFlip, but i'm using SpringBoard capabilities wich MMPFlip modifies. So, if your using MMPFlip on iPod touch, with Supreme Preferences 3.0 at the same time, then you will get iPhone settings with Supreme Preferences 3.0. So i highly recommend to uninstall MMPFlip.

Cydia will automatically uninstall or refuse to install Supreme Preferences 3.0 (if you have MMPFlip), once it's on Cydia.
    That is a real bummer because I hate having two icons for just iPod features. I do not know what Apple was thinking when they used two icons.

Why not go by the Model name? I am not sure where that is stored but SysInfoPlus states iPod touch under the model and it also has iPod touch 2G under the Platform String.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    It has to be activated via WinterBoard for the changes to take effect.
    that worked! thanks!

Thanks

Guys, please check back post #1 for updates.

So if you haven't received a beta or update; please PM me here. Also put your email in your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    That is a real bummer because I hate having two icons for just iPod features. I do not know what Apple was thinking when they used two icons.

Why not go by the Model name? I am not sure where that is stored but SysInfoPlus states iPod touch under the model and it also has iPod touch 2G under the Platform String.
    Sorry man. Maybe i can find a solution for you, but i can't promise anything about that.
    Last edited by iMario16; 07-07-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can you edit the rows on the beta? Thats main reason id donate

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

couple of things:
    This is awesome!
    It does allow 5irows with 5,6,7,8, etc dock icons!
    Will you be able to add in the ability to customize strings?
    ***I would love the ability to make the icons smaller. That would be GREAT!
    Thanks!!!

iMario,

Just wanted to say thank you for the great app again and that I have been enjoying trying out all the new features.

I really liked iTJ's theme he was using by 8liasTAB and tried doing a little customizing of my own.
    one small hick-up i did notice while using the 5-8 icon dock... (which is my favorite option and mainly why I donated) It works beautifully, although I did notice that the icons overlap each other from left being on bottom and right being on top.

When this occurs, it tends to overlap the badges... I was wondering if it were possible to write the code to overlap from right to left, that way the badge (or right side) will be overlaping the icon to the right.

I have NO idea whether it is as simple as changing a line of code or something that could turn into a nightmare of a challenge. Just a suggestion is all.

Again, THANK YOU for your wonderful app! =)

Cheers

MrB
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

is it possible to include the accessability menue on the 3g like in the 3gs or even include it in suprene preferences 3.0?
    i want to make my 3g inverted
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Thank iMario, this is looking very sweet! Can't wait to try it out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianmarocco View Post
    couple of things:
    This is awesome!
    It does allow 5irows with 5,6,7,8, etc dock icons!
    Will you be able to add in the ability to customize strings?
    ***I would love the ability to make the icons smaller. That would be GREAT!
    Thanks!!!
    The smaller icon option will be in hopefully soon, and maybe even Five Icon Rows. Five Icon Rows was already in there on 2.x, only never released.

About the .strings editing; I've been trying to add this for a very long time, but no succes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblader View Post
    iMario,

Just wanted to say thank you for the great app again and that I have been enjoying trying out all the new features.

I really liked iTJ's theme he was using by 8liasTAB and tried doing a little customizing of my own.
    one small hick-up i did notice while using the 5-8 icon dock... (which is my favorite option and mainly why I donated) It works beautifully, although I did notice that the icons overlap each other from left being on bottom and right being on top.

When this occurs, it tends to overlap the badges... I was wondering if it were possible to write the code to overlap from right to left, that way the badge (or right side) will be overlaping the icon to the right.

I have NO idea whether it is as simple as changing a line of code or something that could turn into a nightmare of a challenge. Just a suggestion is all.

Again, THANK YOU for your wonderful app! =)

Cheers

MrB
    Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    is it possible to include the accessability menue on the 3g like in the 3gs or even include it in suprene preferences 3.0?
    i want to make my 3g inverted
    No. The iPhone 3G does not have that bundle in /System/Library/PreferenceBundles.

Mario, still waiting for my beta test! I sent you a PM also with my email.

Thanks

I have send out an update to everyone! If you have not received it, PM me on the forum you've donated please. 1 PM is enough, i can't reply to everyone since i'm getting tons of PMs.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'm having a tough time getting the 3x3 Supreme Home Screen to enable. No matter what settings I try it never works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast