Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Soon] Supreme Preferences 3.0

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gojohnnyboi View Post
    And NOW, he is taking his exact same 'Supreme Preferences', renaming it,fixing the bugs that shouldnt have been there in the first place, and selling it on Cydia Store for 2 dollars!
    You left that part out

Quote Originally Posted by iMario16 View Post
    All the bugs SP caused could get fixed WITHOUT a full restore. People are just way to easy and quickly perform a restore, then blame SP for everything that it's a **** program and whatnot.
    You overestimate people. People as a rule are generally dumb, just because they are on Modmyi doesnt mean they know how to troubleshoot their iPhones via SSH. If your releasing something on a public server like Cydia (something that can be added to people's iPhones with a simple push of a button on your computer) then it should be painfully easy to install/uninstall and idiot proof. Something your app was not.
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 07-26-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iLive an iLife

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    You left that part out

You overestimate people. People as a rule are generally dumb, just because they are on Modmyi doesnt mean they know how to troubleshoot their iPhones via SSH. If your releasing something on a public server like Cydia (something that can be added to people's iPhones with a simple push of a button on your computer) then it should be painfully easy to install/uninstall and idiot proof. Something your app was not.
    Maybe not. I've had no problems with it at all. Even when installing a ton of other MS tweaks, i'm still not forced to restore. Maybe a Safe Mode issue, but other then that, completely fine.

But nevermind. I know everyone is mad because i want to ask some money for it.

Maybe i'll release another version soon wich i completely test the hack out of it with some beta testers. Or maybe not, and someone else can make a preferences extender, i'd like to see someone try.

can someone close this.

Continue here
    Last edited by iMario16; 07-26-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314