Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Soon] Supreme Preferences 3.0

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
hey i installed this and changed the status bar.. then delieted it.. and the status bar is still there.. why is that?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey i installed this and changed the status bar.. then delieted it.. and the status bar is still there.. why is that?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swizz977 View Post
    bc you changed the file system on your phone. when you delete SuprememPrefs, it doesnt restore the settings back on your phone that you previously changed. if you want it changed back, you need to reinstall the program and change it manually.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eonC4PDA
    this one works for me. be sure that the permission of the PREFERENCES folder in private/var/mobile/library is set to 0755 and make sure that group and owner is set to mobile [501] and and for com.imario.supremeprefrences.plist (found inside PREFERENCES folder) make sure that group and owner is set to mobile [501] and permission is 0600.

THIS DID THE JOB... thanks a million eonC4PDA.

*if you have WinSCP installed, make sure you install the latest version or else the option to change the group and owner may be graeyed out.

CHEERS. FIXED WINTERBOARD RESPRING PROBLEM ,NB, NEED LASTEST WINSCP AS JUST BEEN STATED
    Last edited by GLASWEGIAN; 07-15-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm using 7-Icon dock and I have the icons overlapping in a certain way. Every time I respring it goes back to its default. Is there a way to keep it the way I overlapped the icons? Basically I want the icon in the middle to be on top.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hkhero View Post
    I'm using 7-Icon dock and I have the icons overlapping in a certain way. Every time I respring it goes back to its default. Is there a way to keep it the way I overlapped the icons? Basically I want the icon in the middle to be on top.
    Unfortunately, I don't think so....
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Seems to force my phone into Safe mode every so often, any fix for this

Thanks all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do the Auto-Dim and Auto-Lock settings not apply to the lockscreen? If they do, they appear to be broken. If not, can a setting for this be added? I'd *really* like something like 20 Second Lockscreen, but with a configurable value!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

im going to come out and say it...

i think iMario did a very good job with this SP. i like how i can still access the stock iphone settings without unapplying it in winterboard. that alone was worth it to me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed Supreme Prefrences Three but nothing is showing up in settings... yes I have enabled it in winterboard. And I have tried almost everything I could think of (uninstalled 5 icon dock, spotbright, etc...)

Anyone know of a fix?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    I installed Supreme Prefrences Three but nothing is showing up in settings... yes I have enabled it in winterboard. And I have tried almost everything I could think of (uninstalled 5 icon dock, spotbright, etc...)

Anyone know of a fix?
    Do you have Winterboard Settings installed (so you can access Winterboard through Settings)? If so, open it up and turn off "Springboard Only".

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by okc_smoker View Post
    Do the Auto-Dim and Auto-Lock settings not apply to the lockscreen? If they do, they appear to be broken. If not, can a setting for this be added? I'd *really* like something like 20 Second Lockscreen, but with a configurable value!
    go to settings ( the app ) then Supreme Preferences>Mobile Substrate and then under lock screen go to show for and then you can pick newhere from 5 seconds to 5 minutes to never shut off

Green Apple
    Thanks

any news when SP 3.0 is gonna be released?

Thanks

What do you mean? It's available in Cydia already.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks

I noticed last night it was out so I gave it a shot and have had no problems. I don't know what a lot of the options do though. Is there any documentation?

Thanks,

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7lowe View Post
    I noticed last night it was out so I gave it a shot and have had no problems. I don't know what a lot of the options do though. Is there any documentation?
    I'll second this. Some documentation on the more obscure settings would be great.

On another note, after installing SP3 is there any way to have a double-tap of the home button just bring up the iPod controls rather than the whole iPod app?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Crana's Avatar
    Thanks

Working fine for me so far Managed to replace a few apps so that's good.

Only thing is, I'm not found of it changing the "Settings" icon. I like the stock one better. Anyone know how to change it back?

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crana View Post
    Working fine for me so far Managed to replace a few apps so that's good.

Only thing is, I'm not found of it changing the "Settings" icon. I like the stock one better. Anyone know how to change it back?

Either delete the "icon.png" under Supreme Prefs app or change the icon in winterboard.
    iLive an iLife

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a way to pop up the iPod controls by double clicking on the Home button ONLY when music is playing? (like stock preference)

I have my double clicking Home as Phone favorites but when I enable Supreme Controls in Supreme Substrate, it only pops up the iPod controls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Crana's Avatar
    Thanks

What's wrong with single clicking for home?

Either delete the "icon.png" under Supreme Prefs app or change the icon in winterboard.
    Not sure how to do either

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRebound View Post
    Is there a way to pop up the iPod controls by double clicking on the Home button ONLY when music is playing? (like stock preference)

I have my double clicking Home as Phone favorites but when I enable Supreme Controls in Supreme Substrate, it only pops up the iPod controls.
    I'm in the same boat as you... after installing SP, double clicking the home button brings me to my phone favorites. even when i'm listening to music. is there any way to go to the old settings where the ipod controls pop up only when music is playing?