+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] SpoofApp - Native iPhone CallerID Spoofing

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Just wanted to post a link to my app. Its a native Caller ID Spoofing App for iPhone (and touch). Its called SpoofApp. It works with most spoofing providers HOWEVER
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default [BETA] SpoofApp - Native iPhone CallerID Spoofing
    Just wanted to post a link to my app. Its a native Caller ID Spoofing App for iPhone (and touch). Its called SpoofApp. It works with most spoofing providers HOWEVER only Phone Gangster is available right now until i get permission from the other providers. This app is really fun. You can make calls from your iPhone with any caller id number you want, and use a voice changer (with some providers). Check it out and give me some feedback. Im hosting the server from my house for the time being. Also, youll need to have purchased a pin number from Phone Gangster to make a call. You can find a link to get 5 free minute from Phone Gangster on my website.

http://www.SpoofApp.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well when i try to install this
    it says "install BSD Subsystem"

when i goto install BSD subsystem it says "you myust intsll the BSD subsutem package first. you can find it in installer under the system category.."

but thats what im trying to install but doesnt work :S

i really want to use this app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unplug View Post
    well when i try to install this
    it says "install BSD Subsystem"

when i goto install BSD subsystem it says "you myust intsll the BSD subsutem package first. you can find it in installer under the system category.."

but thats what im trying to install but doesnt work :S

i really want to use this app
    Just back out of installer and then go back in and do the bsd subsystem first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is that a bug with Installer or a bug with the repository? I had the same problem too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very interesting... i'm assuming there are no free providers?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dictatortot View Post
    very interesting... i'm assuming there are no free providers?
    There aren't any free providers because it does cost money and phone bill charges to the providers, however, I work at Phone Gangster and we do offer a free 5 minute PIN if you take a few minutes of your time to complete a survey. You can visit http://www.PhoneGangster.com - click the Free 5 Minute link, and begin there. Your free PIN is automatically E-mailed to you within the hour usually after completing the survey or offer of your choice, usually much sooner. If you like the service after your 5 minute PIN is used, all cards are on a prepaid basis and are very affordable.

Happy Phone Spoofing!

Green Apple
    Thanks

its not a bug with installer or the package it's the fact that since it didn't install because bsd subsystem wasn't installed yet it added it to the que and when you pressed install for the bsd subsystem it still tried to install the other package first. Simply remove the first package from the que by pressing install and when the submenu pops up press remove from que

Green Apple
    Thanks

it works, i called my gf and shes like who the hell is this, lol. the woman voice changeover didnt work though, thatd be totally sweet if it did
    Last edited by sab3083; 03-13-2008 at 08:13 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks everyone
    Thanks for all the feedback so far. I cant believe the response im getting. Im running the site off my XP computer with 256mb of ram connected to my comcast cable modem lol. I got a few emails from people saying that they kept getting an error preventing them from running the app. I just fixed it (hopefully) and posted an updated version 0.9.3. Refresh your sources and update. I posted the original message so i could get some beta testing, and so far you guy rock! As for the voice changer, phone gangster doesnt offer it yet. You can sign up for the 5 free minutes really easy. Just click one of the offers, and type in your email. You get the pin in a few minutes. Good luck and keep sending feedback to [email protected] - SpoofApp

hey everyone, heres a free PIN number (while the minutes last)...

Select Phone Gangster as the provider and use pin 11188111

I think i have 13 minutes left on it. Post how it works. If you can post a youtube video that would rock.
    Last edited by SpoofApp; 03-13-2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

hmm..i tried it..im on rogers
    but for some odd reason when i try it my cousin keeps getting "blocked" coming up instead

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just as a note of caution.... Their service really is not that reputable. Since when should we believe everything we see on TV?

http://www.phonegangster.com/forum/index.php?topic=51.0
    http://www.phonegangster.com/forum/index.php?topic=50.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Stop! Stop! Please Stop!
    I just want every one to know about my night mare ,this program
    works GREAT ,but the service SUCKS! let me start off by saying
    PHONE GANGSTER RIPS YOU OFF COMPLETLEY
    I paid for 120 minutes it worked for about 10 calls after that all it dose is
    EAT UP MINUTES ,it stoped conecting the calls ,so i thought it was the software ,so like a fool i paid 4 another 120 minutes !this time it did not work at all ,not even the 1-859-663-2112 0r 1-800-373-6151 after they get your money it just hangs up so thats 40 dollars down the drain, all i emailed them but it say they will get back to anyone in 1 to 24 HOURS

Dont Waste Your Money On Thaty Crap

EAT UP MINUTES ,it stoped conecting the calls ,so i thought it was the software ,so like a fool i paid 4 another 120 minutes !this time it did not work at all ,not even the 1-859-663-2112 0r 1-800-373-6151 after they get your money it just hangs up so thats 40 dollars down the drain, all i emailed them but it say they will get back to anyone in 1 to 24 HOURS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    Last edited by loster4play; 03-15-2008 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

if this app indeed works and the company doesnt rip you off, i might help your cause and host this service on my server..let me know, register to my site, youll get an auto pm, just reply to it. or email me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey just give phone gangster an email, im sure he'll take care of you and refund your minutes or whatnot. I already have spoofapp working with other providers, notibly SpoofCard which supports the voice changing (very very cool) but im not going to add any other providers to the supported providers list until i get their permission. Basically when you make a call with spoofapp, the call info and the pin are transmitted to my server..... and my server in turn connects to the providers website and submits the forms that initiate a call. Spoofapp is just more convenient then having to goto the providers site, enter a pin, enter the call info, click submit. SpoofApp does all the work! The best part is you dont have to remember your pin as its saved in the app, plus you get full access to your phone contacts for quick calling. But anyways i dont want to iniate the calls for people from my server without permission from the providers. Stay tuned, im in talks to expand real soon.

BTW.. i updated spoofapp.com and added some screenshots and a video of the program in action
    Last edited by SpoofApp; 03-15-2008 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loster4play View Post
    EAT UP MINUTES ,it stoped conecting the calls ,so i thought it was the software ,so like a fool i paid 4 another 120 minutes !this time it did not work at all ,not even the 1-859-663-2112 0r 1-800-373-6151 after they get your money it just hangs up so thats 40 dollars down the drain, all i emailed them but it say they will get back to anyone in 1 to 24 HOURS

Dont Waste Your Money On Thaty Crap

EAT UP MINUTES ,it stoped conecting the calls ,so i thought it was the software ,so like a fool i paid 4 another 120 minutes !this time it did not work at all ,not even the 1-859-663-2112 0r 1-800-373-6151 after they get your money it just hangs up so thats 40 dollars down the drain, all i emailed them but it say they will get back to anyone in 1 to 24 HOURS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    Hi,

Our service does indeed work. Unfortunately, we had a small outage which effected our customers. It is rare, but things do go wrong. We have quickly resolved the problem not only credited everyone with lost minutes, but added additional free minutes.

If you are still experiencing problems, please let me know, however, it seems everything is fixed and working properly as of this morning.

Best Regards!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneGangster For This Useful Post:

SpoofApp (03-16-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hows that for service?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, just tried upgrading to 0.9.4 and it says there is an error dl'ing the package...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SpoofApp not working
    Hi

Wanted to know if Spoof App works for phone outside of the USA

I am in India, reason asking is I installed the Jiggle runtime etc and the SpoofApp but the app closes after 3 -5 secs. it does not show me settings screen

cheers
    anand

What's Jailbreak? fightoffyourdemons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, I'm just letting everyone know, I installed this app tonight and grabbed a pin, and it's been working fine for me so far.

Sometimes, it hangs when you're waiting for the call, but just hit back, wait a minute, and try again, it will work.

Their homepage says they're looking into that issue right now.

Give 'em a break, it takes a while for any software to be flawless.

If you haven't tried this app out yet, I recommend you do. Start off by buying only the 50 minutes first to test it out.

I've had a load of fun with this tonight .

ps. call someone with their own number and pretend you're them from the future. Barrel of laughs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't even get the app to load past the start up screen :0

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes