+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] SpoofApp - Native iPhone CallerID Spoofing

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Is it possible to just get the voice changer, i dont care about spoofing my #, i think the voice part is fine
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it possible to just get the voice changer, i dont care about spoofing my #, i think the voice part is fine

Banned
    Thanks

I bought 10$ worth of mins a couple days ago, the app worked fine, i had fun with it.... BUT today i went to check my credit card transactions and i find 4 charges of 10$ each from "SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS LAKEWOOD NJ"... I was wondering if that is the name of the company or the name of the people that charge.....i hope to hear from somone ASAP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi all, I just thought I would tell everyone that Phone Gangster has added free phone call recording. You can view your recorded calls on your computer at http://www.phonegangster.com/recordings.php after using your iPhone to make the call. You also have the option to turn it on and off so you can record only certain calls with SpoofApp.

Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post
    I bought 10$ worth of mins a couple days ago, the app worked fine, i had fun with it.... BUT today i went to check my credit card transactions and i find 4 charges of 10$ each from "SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS LAKEWOOD NJ"... I was wondering if that is the name of the company or the name of the people that charge.....i hope to hear from somone ASAP
    PhoneGangster definetely does not charge under that. We highly recommend purchasing a PIN with us as it seems SpoofCard is under heavy loads. We have the same techniques and service, minus the voice changer (but most say it sounds fake anyway)

Thanks

WoW that's one expensive prank, what happened to open source?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default open source
    You can dig around in the source if you look in the spoofapp.app directory. The thing about spoofapp is that it works with a service provider. To change your caller id you have to have a service provider make the call for you because they are the ones that have the ability to place calls from any caller id. The provider then calls you back on your phone and bridges the 2 calls. This cannot be done simply by programming an app. The spoofapp has to pass the call info off to a provider. The recording/voice options im assuming could be be programmed into an app but im not sure. Those 2 features just happen to be offered by the provider so i added support for them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i used spoof to call a friend and make it look like i was calling him from his own house it worked but after i hung up i started getting incoming text messages at 15 cents each(go phone plan)from the number i had show up on his call id. i had to call my provider and have them shut off my text completly THIS APP IS VERY BAD AND COST ME REAL MONEY WITHOUT MY CONSENT once they have your number they can drain your prepaid account by sending text messages at 15 cents each MALWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me or does a company named phonegangster sound criminal and untrustworthy

[QUOTE=PhoneGangster;392041]There aren't any free providers because it does cost money and phone bill charges to the providers, however, I work at Phone Gangster and we do offer a free 5 minute PIN if you take a few minutes of your time to complete a survey. in other words hes a spammer in an affiliate program who gets paid if you fill out the survey. I HATE SPAM
    Last edited by your mom; 05-20-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The moment the program ask for your phone number you can smell a rat. Your number can be bombarded with spam.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i hope you die slowly and painfully from asscancer you ******* piece of **** spammer

Thanks
    wanted to say tried program myself, the free 5 minutes, and worked nicely well for me. I thought it was funny as hell to have the ability to record/replay the calls using the voice changer. After trying, I will definitely consider buying more minutes in the future cause I think the program is a lot of fun. Only thing that would be fun is if you could also input letters or symbols in your caller Id and pbviously if the calls would be free like a voip type thing--overall great software, thanks.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12